PDA

View Full Version : Mary... a little stubborn LOL

saby
Sep 10th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I just read an article about Mary and it says that, she didn't listen to the french fed cup physio...he wanted Mary to have her thigh strapped before the match and Mary didn't want Dementieve to know she was injured. :smash: oh Mary, une vrai bête à corne LOL

Jérôme Bianchi (french fed cup physio) said Mary's injury is not serious she can play, but it's very painful for her when she is moving.

I think we all noticed that, from the begining of the match I knew Mary has something wrong with her thigh, but i'm sure i was not the only one, we all know Mary very well and when something is wrong we can see it.

Mary said sometimes during matches sha has problems with her back too, "I have this for few years now and it's like that, i can do nothing for it, i needed to have injury time out I took..."

Some people are trying to put Mary down but they try to do it each time with others players, it's Mary turn... who' s next :lol::lol: :lol:

LET'S GO MARY, KEEP GOING,
I'M ALREADY PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE !!!

Lu_Weird
Sep 10th, 2005, 10:32 AM
They just jealous because Mary win, and they never achieve Marys'. Go Mary, I always support you!!! You deserve the champion! Here's a news said:" when Pierce lost the first set, and she become her performance(try to perform injury and get recover). She is a good actor." Ok, Ok, it's first time I want to curse, fuck that! Can you perform then? Even give you a naked show to perform you even can't get into the qulified draw of US OPEN!!! Mary almost 31 year old, of couse she have many injury. How many girls can still keep play better tennis when 30 year old??? I don't care some nasty reports said about Mary, Mary just win! That's true!

saby
Sep 10th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hey Lu,

FAKE FAKE FAKE, the one who returned Elena shots was fake, no, Mary was on the court.

From the begining of the USO everybody said Mary plays a great tennis and now oh she's faking injury, easy so easy...

just keep calm, and read your signature ;) you and me know Mary didn't fake nothing, let's them talk, she already beat Davenport, henin, mauresmo...is it fake too :lol: what do you think...it's too easy to put Mary down now

Please try to keep concentrate on Mary

Lu_Weird
Sep 10th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Mary you have to Win the final!!! I know you will win Just Win

MissTennisFan
Sep 10th, 2005, 11:57 AM
I just read an article about Mary and it says that, she didn't listen to the french fed cup physio...he wanted Mary to have her thigh strapped before the match and Mary didn't want Dementieve to know she was injured. :smash: oh Mary, une vrai bête à corne LOL

Jérôme Bianchi (french fed cup physio) said Mary's injury is not serious she can play, but it's very painful for her when she is moving.

I think we all noticed that, from the begining of the match I knew Mary has something wrong with her thigh, but i'm sure i was not the only one, we all know Mary very well and when something is wrong we can see it.

Mary said sometimes during matches sha has problems with her back too, "I have this for few years now and it's like that, i can do nothing for it, i needed to have injury time out I took..."

Some people are trying to put Mary down but they try to do it each time with others players, it's Mary turn... who' s next :lol::lol: :lol:

LET'S GO MARY, KEEP GOING,
I'M ALREADY PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE !!!

Salut Saby... comment ca va? J'ai aussi aimé les commentaires de David Pierce, il a l'air d'être un mec assez cool et drôle...

saby
Sep 10th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Salut Saby... comment ca va? J'ai aussi aimé les commentaires de David Pierce, il a l'air d'être un mec assez cool et drôle...

Je vais bien merci et toi? :D
Je me prépare à avoir une longue nuit, qui je croise les doigts, sera géniale. :bounce:
Oui David à l'air sympa mais il faudrai qu'il se rase un peu plus souvent LOL ;)

MissTennisFan
Sep 10th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Je vais bien merci et toi? :D
Je me prépare à avoir une longue nuit qui je croise les doigts sera géniale. :bounce:
Oui David à l'air sympa mais il faudrai qu'il se rase un peu plus souvent LOL ;)

Ca va bien merci... j'ai aussi beaucoup d'espoirs pour cette nuit... allez Mary, t'es la meilleure, écoute pas les critiques méchantes!

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 10th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Well...Elena can moan all she wants...but the point is Mary didn't break the rules at all...so I think that's a bit pathetic of Elena to accuse Mary of cheating...:fiery:

I'm just a bit tired of people moaning about Mary taking too much time...that has always been Mary's style win or lose...so why people just saying bad things about Mary when she's WINNING...???:fiery:

Who cares....Mary's in the finals anyway...and what a glorious final it would be...!!!:angel:

Go Mary...!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

saby
Sep 10th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Well...Elena can moan all she wants...but the point is Mary didn't break the rules at all...so I think that's a bit pathetic of Elena to accuse Mary of cheating...:fiery:

I'm just a bit tired of people moaning about Mary taking too much time...that has always been Mary's style win or lose...so why people just saying bad things about Mary when she's WINNING...???:fiery:

Who cares....Mary's in the finals anyway...and what a glorious final it would be...!!!:angel:

Go Mary...!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Even the french press which is usually bad with Mary, are joking about the "time out".

Mary could take the "time out " because it were 2 differents injuries...it's the rules, but we all know Mary need to do it for every match if she wants to win :lol: , poor Mary she only has this solution because she doesn't have any weapons to beat others players. lol

The board reaction make me laugh :wavey:

MPStylee
Sep 10th, 2005, 10:31 PM
On Australian Sports news they said that her shoe lace tying, pony tail fidgiting and stretching were delay tactics! How stupid is that!!!

Anyway, Go Mary!!! You can do it!!!! Go Go Go! Allez Allez Allez