PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 says - Welcome back Mary

sebbe
Sep 8th, 2005, 07:52 PM
With this terrific run at the us open Mary will be back in top 10, after wins over Jankovic, Henin-Hardenne and Mauresmo. This is huge.

Who would have thought that when the year began and after Mary's first round loss in AO. We all knew Mary could perform great tennis but it was a question in time, when?

These last two months has made Mary to a new player. Final and the RG, quater at Wimbledon and the win in San Diego. Won 21/23 last played matches before the semi. I mean Mary has been increadible.

I can just lift my hat and congratulate Mary, finally all the hard work has payed off. Finish this season in the same style and get into top 5. :worship: ;) :wavey:

For more information about Mary's new rank!!

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=191450

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=191740

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=191599

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 8th, 2005, 07:59 PM
That is awesome I am so happy for her. I love it 30 years old and coming back!!

sebbe
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I really think Mary should get the player of the year award, even though Kim has won 6 titles but Mary has reached a final and is playing the best tennis of her career now, at age 30 which is pretty remarkeble.

bigshow21
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Yes this is freaking awesome!!! I am so happy for Mary. She deserves to be player of the year for all the hard work she has put in and with the terrific play she has shown us. Not very many women have made it to the quarterfinals or better at the age of 30. This is truly a great accomplishment for Mary. Good luck and I hope she wins!!! :)

saby
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:56 PM
great news !!

just Amazing

ali
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I'm still kind of shellshocked at the amazing last 3 months Mary (and we!) have had. Its almost unbelievable and to see her once again in the top 10 is just :worship: :crazy:

If she can keep this up until the end of the season there's no reason at all why she shouldn't get player of the year. She already won comeback player of the year once I think, so this would be a nice little addition.

Not as nice as a win tomorrow though ;)

JMC
Sep 9th, 2005, 12:15 AM
She will be already classified 9 now that she reached the semis, if she goes through ..............to final then she will be 6 ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It is amazing :hearts: Unbelievable who could have bet this even us our fan i think did'nt expect that in so much time :drool:

We are still in 2005, but it seems very far now the period from the Australian 1st tour :mad:

This girl is really Terrific :eek:

COME ON GO MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ELENA SHOULD4NT BE A PROBLEM IF YOU KEEP THIS LEVEL SWEET..............NEXT WEEK TOP 6 ?????? UGH ! :eek:

cakiteror
Sep 9th, 2005, 03:34 AM
this girl is the best!
i am so happy!
she is such a great player,when mary is focused,i believe that she is the best in the world!!!

Scotso
Sep 9th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Hurray! :woohoo:

DomenicDemaria
Sep 9th, 2005, 09:44 AM
After watching Mary at the AO I was sure this would be her last year! And I am so happy she is doing so well now. We all knew Mary could play like a top 10 player, but she could never consistently play like one. I surely never expected this. The first big shock was the french. I said b4 the tournament I would be happy if she made the 3rd round and she made the final. Then after the loss in the final I was really upset and thought the french was just a one off. Boy I was wrong (t hank god :lol: ).

Andy.
Sep 9th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Well done Mary im so proud of you. After all the hardship the hard work has payed off and she is back where she belongs.

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 9th, 2005, 12:13 PM
I just wanna say that when Mary lost against Cohen Aloro, my father, who adores saying bad things about Mary (just to get on my nerves, 'cause in facts i know he likes her :drool: ), so my father said : "a big loss at the beginning of the year is often a sign that the year will be great and successful"

And i have to say that he was right !

But it's not time to be overjoyed, go Mary, play your best tennis against Elena ! :hearts:

atoutix
Sep 9th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I just wanna say that when Mary lost against Cohen Aloro, my father, who adores saying bad things about Mary (just to get on my nerves, 'cause in facts i know he likes her :drool: ), so my father said : "a big loss at the beginning of the year is often a sign that the year will be great and successful"

And i have to say that he was right !

But it's not time to be overjoyed, go Mary, play your best tennis against Elena ! :hearts:

yes !!!

back to the top ten !!!!GO Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyy GO :worship:

jessie Nai
Sep 13th, 2005, 07:26 AM
what a reat news! :bounce: :bounce: :hearts:

Frenchragazzo
Sep 13th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Soon it will be Top 5 says-Welcome back Mary !

Scotso
Sep 13th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Cur Prv Name/Country Rank Pts Qual Pts Tours
1 (2) SHARAPOVA, MARIA RUS 4802.00 1479.00 18
2 (1) DAVENPORT, LINDSAY USA 4437.00 1577.00 15
3 (4) CLIJSTERS, KIM BEL 4201.00 1527.00 14
4 (3) MAURESMO, AMELIE FRA 3927.00 1252.00 18
5 (7) HENIN-HARDENNE, JUSTINE BEL 2935.00 1107.00 8
6 (12) PIERCE, MARY FRA 2908.00 1187.00 17

:bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 14th, 2005, 08:20 AM
This is just amazing...well done Mary...!!!:worship:

Who'd thought that Mary will make it to no 6...after all these tough moments...its just great to see her hard work finally pays off....really an inspiration to me and I'm sure all her other fans...!!!!:angel:

Well done Mary...!!!!:worship:

Mark Spruce
Sep 14th, 2005, 10:13 PM
So Proud of You Mary

You are back where you belong !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Kathrin
Sep 15th, 2005, 06:03 PM
So Proud of You Mary

You are back where you belong !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Not yet. There is definitely more to come. I'm sooo proud and love her more and more every day..

Kathrin

Piotrek
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:46 AM
:worship: MARY :worship: