PDA

View Full Version : Make her least annoying!!!

SloKid
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I haven't posted in a long while, but now I'm finally back.

So there is this site on the net called amiannoying.com that offers the chance to vote on various celebrities and random stuff if you find them annoying or not.
They recently added Elena on there and it hasn't been good, currently out of 127 votes some 74% of people think she is annoying and out of those 26% who don't, well a lot of those votes are mine. :)

So I suggest you all join me and visit this site:
http://www.amiannoying.com/(fedvcy55jbxo3m45vein4b2o)/view.aspx?id=15752&collection=-1

Let's make Elena the least annoying person on there, because she deserves it, all of us fans know she is far from annoying.

OK people make me and Elena proud!!! :)

kammgretel
Sep 6th, 2005, 11:07 AM
How many votes did u vote to Lena ? :haha:

SloKid
Sep 6th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Well as many as it would let me, I voted yesterday and again today, I would say some 15 to 20 votes at least.
You should vote too.
Come on people! Let us make it happen!

P.L.B.
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Well, I voted, but you must be relaxed - that page is not important

SloKid
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:21 PM
OK, I know it is not exactly voting for the laureus award, but still we cannot let it happen. :)

Dementinator
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Anyone who finds Elena annoying ,please send them up to see me on the Bridge! I need to have them "Dealt With" make them "dissappear"

Chunchun
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:47 PM
:hug: forget this stupid website, it's kinda idiotic by the Americans.

@m@nd@
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:50 PM
only hot ppl are annoying ;)
jk elena's not annoying at all that site is complete :bs:

@m@nd@
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Why she might be annoying
She said: 'I like Paris and I love Australia, I don't like America. I feel like going back home from the very first day there.'
She made the 2000 Olympics Finals, 2004 French Open and 2004 US Open, but lost in each finals.
Her movement and coordination are a bit lacking.
She has a weak serve.
She is shy and prefers privacy.
She had a contract with Prince rackets and they refused to pay her, so she switched to Wilson.
She collects cacti and Svarowski crystal figurines.
She has two cats.
Her least favorite surface is grass.

are u kidding me?! :haha: they need to watch elena play sometime

Dementinator
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:08 PM
oh hell! didnt see that! Lena movement should be filmed and sent to tennis academies ,as how to move well.. she is sublime in her movement.

ANNNND a prince racket?? then a Wilson ?? err try a Yonex RDX500 Actually ....

El Dirko
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"She said: 'I like Paris and I love Australia, I don't like America. I feel like going back home from the very first day there.' "

That means virtually every American will vote that she is annoying. :sad:

Paco
Sep 6th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Anyone who finds Elena annoying ,please send them up to see me on the Bridge! I need to have them "Dealt With" make them "dissappear"
Some special drinks can help with that

Mathijs
Sep 6th, 2005, 08:35 PM

Yup let them come to the Wheelhouse first, the Wheelhouse will whitewash them first, then keel-haul and in the end, to dry on the huge huge pipes of the SS :lol:

Mathijs
Sep 6th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Some special drinks can help with that

yup revisited version, after the keel-hauling, let them dry on the Huuuge Pipes of the SS and give them some of Paco's special drink, that should help to find Lena Pretty and most beautiful girl there is in the world

Paco
Sep 6th, 2005, 08:51 PM
yup revisited version, after the keel-hauling, let them dry on the Huuuge Pipes of the SS and give them some of Paco's special drink, that should help to find Lena Pretty and most beautiful girl there is in the world
Hehe. Great idea

No Name Face
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:14 PM
That means virtually every American will vote that she is annoying. :sad:

i didn't...she's entitled to her opinion.

miffedmax
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:55 PM
She said: 'I like Paris and I love Australia, I don't like America. I feel like going back home from the very first day there.'
She made the 2000 Olympics Finals, 2004 French Open and 2004 US Open, but lost in each finals.
She has a weak serve.
She had a contract with Prince rackets and they refused to pay her, so she switched to Wilson.
She has two cats.

The funny thing is that you're both right. Again, part of the magic of Elena, at least for me, is that she's a walking, sometimes tripping, bundle of contradictions.

There are times when Elena looks positively, well, the best word I can come up with is doindy. (We used this word when I was in grade school, and I can't even vouch for it being decent American slang), but it's kind of a way of saying somebody is spazzy-but-cute-in-a-sad-way expression. (Like if nerd was too harsh).

Throwing the racket and dropping it. That was Lena being doindy. Her weird little hop step on some returns. The little rolling walk she does sometimes. There are times (like Helen Lawson said in one GM exchange) where Lena's top half and her bottom half look like they belong to two different people. But to me, it just makes her more Elenaesque, and therefore perfect.

Also, the list appears to be old, from when she was like 18. Most 18 year old girls who are 5'11" are doindy as all get out, even the athletic ones.

Prizeidiot
Sep 7th, 2005, 08:44 AM
LOL... I wouldn't worry too much about that poll

It's just a joke. Which no one takes seriously at all. People who vote that she is annoying are just being silly. Just look at the "reasons you might find her annoying" They're just ordinary facts and figures.

Dementinator
Sep 7th, 2005, 09:08 AM
true its only fun ,but I have to say I have never seen Lena looking er "doindy" is it?
I have always seen her co ordination as spot on ,she always in the right place and instinctively knows where to go ,her balance is superb as is the footwork ,sure she dropped her racket ,and almost took out a camera man in San Diego last year ,but when Elenas running at full tilt ,theres a heck of a lot of momentum!!!

My biggest suprise years ago came when I found out just how tall she was ,i am sures she sover 5ft11 now , but she doesnt look it until you see her with other people ,she moves like a girl half her size..

One good thing ,she made a list! the world acknowledges she exists!! but I hope not too much ,as Elenas charm for me is her total disinterest in all things "celebrity" and I dont buy this "cant blame em ,they need the money" crap! Elenas certainly no huge Celebrity outside Russia ,yet she has won almost $6 million by the end of this week and god knows how much more in Sponsorship deals (samsung etc) so even with elenas low profile approach ,shes never EVER gonna have money issues ,if she invests wisely (mommy Vera will see to that) she could stop playing tomorrow and still lilve extremely comfortably.. others are simply greedy ,what do you need $100 million for that u cant do with $10 million?

SloKid
Sep 7th, 2005, 09:12 AM
I totally agree.

Dementirilenko
Sep 7th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Well, I will vote for her, she deserves it

Mathijs
Sep 7th, 2005, 03:32 PM
i have voted already, but seriously i do not see one small thing that's annoying bout her, just look at Masha, she's annoying, she really pissed me off when watching the match with Nadia this morning :fiery:

SloKid
Sep 7th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Yeah me too, I really wanted Nadia to win. Funny thing was that I actually cheered Nadias good shots when watching the replay today although I knew the outcome.

DementievaStyle
Sep 15th, 2005, 10:15 PM
She has a weak serve.
She has two cats.

I know! :mad:

These people are complete idiots. Her speed and movement are some of her strongest parts!. I cant beleive they said that. I dont think I should give the website the credit to actually vote on it.

Paco
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I know! :mad:

These people are complete idiots. Her speed and movement are some of her strongest parts!. I cant beleive they said that. I dont think I should give the website the credit to actually vote on it.

Just fuck this website ;)

DementievaStyle
Sep 16th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I just noticed they said "coordination" aswell. Erm, WTF? Any tennis fan knows Elenas timing and accuaracy when she hits the ball is probably the best on the WHOLE wta tour. What sort of person would stop and write down that about Lena? Its like they are just trying to distort the whole image of Lena as a tennis player. I HATE that website so much.