Sep 6th, 2005, 01:22 AM
you beat me to it ;)

Mary :D

Edman
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Oh My God!!!!

She did it!
i am so haappy.
my tears almost come out when she wins!!!!!!!

saby
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:25 AM
you beat me to it ;)

Mary :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right now i'm kind of like that
:woohoo: :bowdown: :worship: :dance: :bigclap: :rocker: :woohoo::banana: :sport: :yippee: :woohoo:

Andy.
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:34 AM
O my god Mary won im sooooooo Happy. I was so nervous during the match after all the match points but Mary served really well to close it out im overjoyed.

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Oh My God!!!!

She did it!
i am so haappy.
my tears almost come out when she wins!!!!!!!

YES , she was unbelievable , it was fantastic ...she was perfect !!! playing so well ,take advantage at the right moment ..i am so so happy , it ' s incredibleee

we love you for the moment like this Mary, when you do it :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

ashwu
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:36 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
yes

i was hoping a bagel. but i won't complain :)

ali
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Its 2.30am here, I have to be up for work in 5 hours but I don't care!!!! Amazing, brilliant, perfect performance! :D :D I'm so proud of her, she was outstanding.

I know people will say Henin was injured, but that doesn't matter. She went for it, she had the guts to fight for it and she took it!!!

Fan-bloody-tastic :)

Renek
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Congratulations Mary!!!

you're simple the best!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: keep it going:hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff: :banana: :banana:

Edman
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:38 AM
i can return to sleep now!
Mary's fans, we are really proud of mary's effort and performance!!
Allez, Mary!!

sebbe
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:41 AM
I'm can't believe it....Mary I'm so happy for you, you played so great. I really don't know what to say, I just screamed out my happiness when she won. Go fucking on now and beat Amelie. Congratulations many times Mary!!

JMC
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:42 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I knew it was now the right time :devil: Mary was simply Perfect Amazing you know now everybody knows she is really back :fiery:

It is incredible the game she played against Justine, Justine was just helpless against the power and intelligent game of our Diva :hearts:

I can't find the words, i need to recover my calm now but i would finished saying that if Mary does'tn be too much emotional against her "friend" Amélie she is definitely stronger and she is sooooooooooo much powerful and talentuous than Amélie :drool:

In fact she should be the number one french girl player but we our fans know that since a long time :lol:

And now......the thriller goes on :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sebbe
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:53 AM
She scared the hell out of Henin when she played that perfect tennis up to 5-0!!

sebbe
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Mary has now won 20 of her last 22 matches, pretty amazing stats for her.

ali
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:54 AM
She scared the hell out of Henin when she played that perfect tennis up to 5-0!!
Lol I know!! Henin looked close to tears!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:56 AM
I knew she could do it and I think she will continue on to the finals!!! She is so freaking awesome and she did so well tonight!! GO MARY!!!

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:03 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I knew it was now the right time :devil: Mary was simply Perfect Amazing you know now everybody knows she is really back :fiery:

It is incredible the game she played against Justine, Justine was just helpless against the power and intelligent game of our Diva :hearts:

I can't find the words, i need to recover my calm now but i would finished saying that if Mary does'tn be too much emotional against her "friend" Amélie she is definitely stronger and she is sooooooooooo much powerful and talentuous than Amélie :drool:

In fact she should be the number one french girl player but we our fans know that since a long time :lol:

And now......the thriller goes on :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yes, we know ;)

if she win against Amélie (GOOOOOO Maryyyyyyyyyyy you have to ,take your revenge :fiery: ),this will convince a lot of people of that :worship:

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Are they really good friends, because that must suck to have to play against each other. Mary is so nice and I hope she doesn't let that effect her on court. I really don't think that will happen to her. She is focused right now!!!

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Are they really good friends, because that must suck to have to play against each other. Mary is so nice and I hope she doesn't let that effect her on court. I really don't think that will happen to her. She is focused right now!!!

yes,i don t want too like Dechy in San diego :fiery: but i think cause they are really friends that a defeat or victory won t affect their relationship ,i hope because the fed cup is not far away ;)

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:22 AM
I don't think they will be mad at eachother either. Where does Mary live I am just wondering? I know she is French, but she doesn't even have an accent. I am new to this so can someone tell me the scoop!!!

pierce0415
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Mary played great. I knew she could do it

aimee20
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:24 AM
now I can die.
and you know what is the amzing stat?
i think Kim is the only former no.1 that's never been beaten by MAry.

bigshow21
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Congratulations Mary!!!! :bounce: :woohoo: :banana:

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:55 AM
I don't think they will be mad at eachother either. Where does Mary live I am just wondering? I know she is French, but she doesn't even have an accent. I am new to this so can someone tell me the scoop!!!
she lives officially in Sarasota ( Florida, USA ) but in the beginning of the season she was training and living in Paris too :)

cakiteror
Sep 6th, 2005, 03:26 AM
i wasnt able to watch the match,so im so,so,said!
but,our MARY girl is the best in the world!!!!!
and tennis analist that gave Justine the advantage,well MARY HAS JUST PROVEN THEM WRONG!
you keep on rolling girl,still a few nice asses to kick!:)
i just love it when MARY proves everibody wrong!
i love it when when nobody believes ih her(exept HERSELF and US),and MARY just distroyes their illusions!
COME ON GIRL,YOU MADE US VERY PROUD!
ONE DEAMON DEMOLISHED,ONE LEFT(KIM)!:)

MaryPierceFan
Sep 6th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Great win! I'm so happy. Mary played great. What a match. So great tournament. I'm very proud of her. Go girl! You can do it!

Declan
Sep 6th, 2005, 05:31 AM
I woke up at 4.30 to turn on the TV for the result, and was STUNNED!!! One of her best wins ever, definitely one of the most satisfying after the Paris debacle...What a super year Mary is having!!

DomenicDemaria
Sep 6th, 2005, 06:29 AM
:eek: Mary :eek: How exciting is it Mary won?
I am so excited. 5-0 dropping 5 points! Mary you are so amazing!!!!!

rsunderji
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
just speechless, congrats to mary and her fans for sticking with her

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I woke up at 4.30 to turn on the TV for the result, and was STUNNED!!! One of her best wins ever, definitely one of the most satisfying after the Paris debacle...What a super year Mary is having!!

yes , what a beautiful season for our Mary :D it' s fantastic !!!!!!

Alllezzzzzzzzzzzzzz Maryyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! :hearts:

Allez-H
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I just wanted to come in and congratulate the (real) Maryfans. Mary played awesome and deservedly won today :worship: Well, now it's even for this year Justine won at the French and Mary at the USO so see ya back at the AO for the next matchup :p

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:29 AM
I just wanted to come in and congratulate the (real) Maryfans. Mary played awesome and deservedly won today :worship: Well, now it's even for this year Justine won at the French and Mary at the USO so see ya back at the AO for the next matchup :p

Thanks to you , it 's very nice to do that ;)

Justine is a great champion and fighter and i hope the girls will give us more great battle :worship:

pierce_fanatic
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Congratsssssss Mary ! I knew you could do it ! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hehe I gave my mum a headache with all the noise i was making everything Mary broke Justine's serve :p

Good Luck for Wednesday Mary, I know you can do it again ! :kiss: :kiss:

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 6th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Well done Mary....AWESOME!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

This is incredible...who'd thought Mary can do the job...3 years in a row now that Mary had won big matches here at the Open...this is just so satisfying...:cool:

Rest well now Mary...Amelie now must feel the pressure to face Mary...

Good luck Mary...!!!:bounce:

Pierce4ever
Sep 6th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Mary
What a great perfomance,you´re the best player go on
:eek: :eek: :eek: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bigwave: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bigwave: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I can´t believe it

saby
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:41 PM
I just watched Mary second set on eurosport. Mary did a great job, fantastic shots, Justine had a really bad serve, i don't really know if it's b/c she was scare of Mary's return or something was wrong with her but pretty nice match !!!

Mary made some awesome shots !!!
During the match it seems that Justine wanted to cry, is it me or did someone noticed it?

It's time to take care of Amé ....keep going...................fingers crossed

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Oermi
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:48 PM
yes mary!
i'm not kidding now, i prayed before the match and before the fourth match point for mary. and it helped. i'm so shocked but of course in an optimistic way :D
go on mary.
we love you!!

ashwu
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:56 PM
i wish i could see this match :(
could anyone upload it pls?

Nyangel2103
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:18 PM
SIMPLY THE BEST....BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!!!! Like Mary I too was calm and confident, that she was going to seize victory. Beating JHH was fighting a demon....I think mentally playing Mo Mo will be alot easier.

GO MARY...

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I thought Justine was going to cry too. I was watching it and I was like aww she is going to cry. O well I kind of feel bad for her but then I don't. I wanted Mary to win so bad because everyone on TV was already saying Justine into the next round. Mary sure did show them!!!

Laikade
Sep 6th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Bravo Mary !!!

ali
Sep 6th, 2005, 06:58 PM
I still can't believe how much people underestimate Mary. Last night while she was a set and a break up, the commentators were talking about who would win the title. They named Venus, Kim, Maria, Lindsey, even Justine (!!), but not once Mary. I feel if she was a young up and coming player, everyone would be raving about her, but as it is they just see it as a good win but nothing more.

Anyway, not going to get annoyed about it - I'm still too happy! :)

I was thinking about the match at work today, in a lack of sleep induced haze and wanted to say something to you guys. I don't know if this is the best place to say it, but I will anyway ;) You know, we've been on this messagebaord supporting Mary for years and a lot of us have supported her long before wtaworld even existed. We've had some good wins in the last couple of years to cheer, some bad defeats to mull over, and up coming tournaments to get excited about.

But how many of us really, in our heart of hearts, thought we'd be cheering Mary to the FO final this year? Or celebrating a Wimbledon QF, a tier 1 victory and now a US Open quarter final? I always hoped and always believed that she could, on her day, beat anyone, but I didn't think I'd get the chance to experience the highs of 2000 again. To be able to do it here with her other fans is great and makes me really proud to be a Mary fan. We've supported her through the ups and downs, have always tried to remain positive (sometimes without reason!) and it just feels great to experience this with other people who care so much too.

Sorry for getting a bit sentimental, but its the way I feel. Thanks to everyone on this forum for making it the best place for me to experience this latest amazing run :)

Ballbasher
Sep 6th, 2005, 07:24 PM
congrats Mary

atoutix
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I still can't believe how much people underestimate Mary. Last night while she was a set and a break up, the commentators were talking about who would win the title. They named Venus, Kim, Maria, Lindsey, even Justine (!!), but not once Mary. I feel if she was a young up and coming player, everyone would be raving about her, but as it is they just see it as a good win but nothing more.

Anyway, not going to get annoyed about it - I'm still too happy! :)

I was thinking about the match at work today, in a lack of sleep induced haze and wanted to say something to you guys. I don't know if this is the best place to say it, but I will anyway ;) You know, we've been on this messagebaord supporting Mary for years and a lot of us have supported her long before wtaworld even existed. We've had some good wins in the last couple of years to cheer, some bad defeats to mull over, and up coming tournaments to get excited about.

But how many of us really, in our heart of hearts, thought we'd be cheering Mary to the FO final this year? Or celebrating a Wimbledon QF, a tier 1 victory and now a US Open quarter final? I always hoped and always believed that she could, on her day, beat anyone, but I didn't think I'd get the chance to experience the highs of 2000 again. To be able to do it here with her other fans is great and makes me really proud to be a Mary fan. We've supported her through the ups and downs, have always tried to remain positive (sometimes without reason!) and it just feels great to experience this with other people who care so much too.

Sorry for getting a bit sentimental, but its the way I feel. Thanks to everyone on this forum for making it the best place for me to experience this latest amazing run :)

Yes, you' re right ...it was hard to think that Mary could play like she does now ,since the final in RG she plays very well and there are not any bad match , all were great and she is on fire !!!

like a lot of people there ,I ' m so Happy and proud to support such a great player (who always smile and smile :kiss: ) for a long time ago even when she was in the bad way but now,she gives us a lot of feelings , emotions ...She is Wonderful ... :worship:

Renek
Sep 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
You are right guys, definitelly We didn't expect this amazing comeback...I'm so happy for Mary, she deserves it!!!!!

Come on Mary...WIn the Usopen!!!!!!!!!1:worship:

CathyC!
Sep 7th, 2005, 12:40 AM
wooohoooooo Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

ashwu
Sep 7th, 2005, 02:19 AM
bt download of this match!!!

seed links,
just try any one of these, same file

http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/HENVSPIES.torrent (http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/HENVSPIES.torrent)

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/upload...7770_15.torrent (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-09/7_1427770_15.torrent)

http://bbs1.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891 (http://bbs1.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891)

http://bbs.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891 (http://bbs.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891)

ashwu
Sep 7th, 2005, 02:27 AM
i believe she could make a great run in paris, but never really thought mary could have this kind of consistence. you know, mary used to play some great matches and then messed up some easy ones. but she's improved a lot this year. i'm really happy about it! just hope she could keep on winning this tournament right now :)

come on mary!!!

atoutix
Sep 7th, 2005, 10:12 AM
bt download of this match!!!

seed links,
just try any one of these, same file

http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/HENVSPIES.torrent (http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/HENVSPIES.torrent)

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/upload...7770_15.torrent (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-09/7_1427770_15.torrent)

http://bbs1.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891 (http://bbs1.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891)

http://bbs.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891 (http://bbs.btbbt.com/attachment.php?aid=319891)

Thanks a lot ashwu :wavey:

Lu_Weird
Sep 7th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Thank you Ashwu, I didn't watch the match live, I am happy about Mary defeat Justine but didn't know how...but when I watched all..I am so proud of Mary. Then,I am very confidence that Mary could win Amelie...Why not? Mary's move is really really well..I am so happy!!! Go and see guys....