PDA

View Full Version : Mary is AWESOME!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 5th, 2005, 11:08 PM
I have just become a huge fan of Mary Pierce. I liked her already, but the past few days at the USO have really opened my eyes to her. SHe is the nicest most politest player on the tour. Everyone says that about KIM, but Mary is just as nice if not better. She is second on my list and pretty close to the top. I am so excited for this match and I really think Mary can win it. She is playing awesome. I watched her practice twice and she is just pounding the ball. I saw Mary all three days and all three days she was just so friendly and happy. I even heard Nick B however you spell tell a kid she is hitting with that she is so happy and is playing great tennis right now. I could not wait to come on here and find Mary's space. I am always in Jens Den but I will be in here all the time now!!!

MARY IS THE GREATEST!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 5th, 2005, 11:09 PM
O and there will be tons of pics still to come!!!

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 5th, 2005, 11:23 PM
i'm really happy to read you !

Thanks to give us your opinion about Mary :wavey:

Lu_Weird
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Thank You...so Red, do you think Mary can Win this tourment in New York this time? I mean win at Saturday???

ashwu
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:35 AM
welcome~

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:54 AM
I for sure 100% think Mary can win this tournament on Saturday!! Yes I think it is going to be hard, but she has it in her. She is just so relaxed out there and having fun. Her brother and Nick B. are really helping her a lot. Just wait until you all see the pics you will be happy. I can't believe I never knew how really hard she hits. It really did suprise me. I got a pic with Mary to because she is for real the nicest person ever, but her eyes are shut dang it. O well maybe I can get another one next year. By the way Lu Wierd your signature is so right!!!

Lu_Weird
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:02 AM
I for sure 100% think Mary can win this tournament on Saturday!! Yes I think it is going to be hard, but she has it in her. She is just so relaxed out there and having fun. Her brother and Nick B. are really helping her a lot. Just wait until you all see the pics you will be happy. I can't believe I never knew how really hard she hits. It really did suprise me. I got a pic with Mary to because she is for real the nicest person ever, but her eyes are shut dang it. O well maybe I can get another one next year. By the way Lu Wierd your signature is so right!!!

I was really happy about you think Mary can Win in New York. I heard someone look at the match said Mary always smile when she play whatever win or did fault. I don't think there will another people would smile at that occasion. So Mary is so charming and nice!!! God will give her another BIG APPLE for what her bring us.

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Yes I can't wait til her next match. It is going to be so fun to watch!!!

bigshow21
Sep 6th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Hi guys!! I was with Redfila at the USO, and I agree with everything she said. Mary is the nicest player on the tour...even nicer than Kim in my opinion. Redfila and I saw her everyday we were there and became huge fans of hers. I've never really followed Mary that much, and after seeing her this year, I regret not being a fan sooner.

But holy smokes, Mary is so nice and generous and just has a lot of fun when she plays. She is a player for the fans too. After every practice she came over and signed autographs for every single person waiting for her. She even took pics with everyone that wanted one. I couldn't believe my eyes. She looks you in the eye when she talks to you and that is so polite. I really think Mary can win this tournament too. She is on fire and hitting the ball clean, hard, and with excellent control. You can tell by the way she practices and the fire in her eyes that she is here to win this tournament and she will!!! Here are a few pics of here during her match against Jankovic:

cakiteror
Sep 6th, 2005, 03:13 AM
red and big show welcome!
i hope oull have fun with us!

Oermi
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Hi guys!! I was with Redfila at the USO, and I agree with everything she said. Mary is the nicest player on the tour...even nicer than Kim in my opinion. Redfila and I saw her everyday we were there and became huge fans of hers. I've never really followed Mary that much, and after seeing her this year, I regret not being a fan sooner.

But holy smokes, Mary is so nice and generous and just has a lot of fun when she plays. She is a player for the fans too. After every practice she came over and signed autographs for every single person waiting for her. She even took pics with everyone that wanted one. I couldn't believe my eyes. She looks you in the eye when she talks to you and that is so polite. I really think Mary can win this tournament too. She is on fire and hitting the ball clean, hard, and with excellent control. You can tell by the way she practices and the fire in her eyes that she is here to win this tournament and she will!!! Here are a few pics of here during her match against Jankovic:

thankyou so much for that!
btw: i'm so jealous of you. i'm 14 and could never get a chance to see mary or meet mary or whatever. :sad:
but thanks thanks thanks for that! :wavey:

ashwu
Sep 6th, 2005, 12:53 PM
thank you so much for the kind words and the pics!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:48 PM
She is very polite. Someone said right before her match that she was mean, but I don't know why they thought that. Like bigshow said she is so dang nice. It was so cool to have her look at us when we talked to her. I was in shock after the first time. I kept telling her good luck and to beat Justine and she would look at me and say thank you. All of the other players don't say anything or just mumble something. I think her brother is really cool too. He is really good for her and that makes me happy. I really can't wait until this next match. I have tons of mary pics I just have to wait until tomorrow to get them online.

GO MARY!!!

stenen
Sep 6th, 2005, 01:52 PM
What a wonderful thread and what you people are saying about Mary is so TRUE!

Kelly
Sep 6th, 2005, 04:25 PM
the same happend to me at wimby....i got a thank you of her cos i asked for ehr autograph lol...so nice and so freindly. i should have asked for a pic but i was too shy ...next year that will be one of my missions...as well as getting lindsay's coach's number

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 6th, 2005, 06:17 PM
That is her husband isn't it? I don't think that is going to happen!!

Kelly
Sep 6th, 2005, 06:28 PM
oh god she can have jon...its adam we want lol..the dark haired one

DomenicDemaria
Sep 7th, 2005, 09:54 AM
She is very polite. Someone said right before her match that she was mean, but I don't know why they thought that. Like bigshow said she is so dang nice. It was so cool to have her look at us when we talked to her. I was in shock after the first time. I kept telling her good luck and to beat Justine and she would look at me and say thank you. All of the other players don't say anything or just mumble something. I think her brother is really cool too. He is really good for her and that makes me happy. I really can't wait until this next match. I have tons of mary pics I just have to wait until tomorrow to get them online.

GO MARY!!!

well whoever said Mary is not nice should get a life :lol:. Mary is the best!!! I remember when I saw her at the AO 2003 she signed for everybody in the stadium, which i didn't expect. Most players just sign for one or two people. I agree with you that Mary gives you eye contact, coz i wished her a happy birthday and she looked me in the eyes and said thank you. Other players (not mentioning any names,cough! vera zvonereva. cough!) just ignore you and don't even sign one autograph.