PDA

View Full Version : Banka Koper Slovenia Open (Tier IV)

vutt
Sep 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
So it appears she received WC into main draw according to this site: http://marijanacdusan.on.neobee.net/e-index.htm

I wonder if I'm the only one who has mixed feeligs about her prospects playing WTA tournamet main draw match?!?
Only reasonable explanation might be related to her silver exempt status. She still has few WC-s left for this year. She just wants use them all. Who knows she might draw against weaker player...

so what do you think about this?

©@®eLess
Sep 3rd, 2005, 09:07 PM
as long as drawsslumpy players i'll be happy. One round would be good for start, and then she can go back to challengers and take some easy points and come back to top100 before the end of the year!

King Aaron
Sep 4th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I don't know...it's hard to believe she can do well here when she has had dismal results in Challengers. Hopefully she has recovered from her injury. I think if her head is there she might be able to win a match (provided it's a favourable draw). Best of luck anyhow. :yeah:

shannonannafan
Sep 4th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Personally, if she had the right coach and proper training, she could be in a Tier I without any problems. I think it's more mental than anything with her right now.

MilanDokic
Sep 5th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Matjaz Pogacar, director of Tennis Association of Slovenia for Jelena Dokic LiVE: The rules stronger then wish

After we published information which was appeared from WTA Tour Portoroz office that Jelena will play in main draw of this Tier IV, we have contacted Matjaz Pogacar today, director of Tennis Association of Slovenia who confuted this information and added that there is a rule which contains round 100 tennis players for Wild Card. He told us Jelena didn't satisfy their demands and she won't received special calling for this tour. Slovenia Open starts on Monday, 19th September (hard courts, 140.000 $).

vutt
Sep 5th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Now I'm looking like fool by creating this tread :mad:

...ok,ok. I know, it's not done until it's done. I should have waited more!

King Aaron
Sep 6th, 2005, 04:46 PM
I don't quite get it, Jelena not satisfying a tournament's demands :tape:, some kind of director he is. ;)