PDA

View Full Version : USO post match interviews...does anyone

Loughyunijen
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:46 PM
Know if you can view the whole interview on the web, or can you just watch snippets? I tried watching a few interviews but they only show like 3/4 questions! :mad:

RayRob
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
No, they tend not to show the whole interview......I can't say I have ever seen a full press conference interview. Sometimes, even the transcript is longer than the interview they show on the website.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I too would like to see the complete interviews. I guess it's about having enough band width and time to reduce the videos to fit the website. The only way you would get high quality lengthy interviews is if someone bit torrented them.

-Rache

Loughyunijen
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
No, they tend not to show the whole interview......I can't say I have ever seen a full press conference interview. Sometimes, even the transcript is longer than the interview they show on the website.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I too would like to see the complete interviews. I guess it's about having enough band width and time to reduce the videos to fit the website. The only way you would get high quality lengthy interviews is if someone bit torrented them.

-Rache

Thanks for your answer Rache...mucho appreciated....guess we will just have to make do with the transcripts at the mo! :mad:

:wavey:

lindsayno1
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:08 AM
http://tennis.quickfound.net/wta_player_interview_videos_2005_index.html ;)

chewy
Sep 4th, 2005, 06:37 AM
thz alot for d link!! :D