keep going !!

Mark Spruce
Sep 1st, 2005, 07:37 PM
yep keep going and mow them all down

SABY are you online ?? I mean on MSN

Mark

NicoMary
Sep 1st, 2005, 08:27 PM
This will be the REAL first TEST for MARY...Jankovic is a great player..not playing as good as she did last year but she is a great player..Mary will have to be on top to beat her....

Mary is playing great..and is in great shape so....Jelena jankovic may be a bit scared:drool: :hearts:

jean marie
Sep 1st, 2005, 08:40 PM
my msn is milou1313@hotmail.fr i am jean marie from france il go to the fed cup in paris

Mark Spruce
Sep 1st, 2005, 09:08 PM
Hello Saby

What happened between the both ofthem

mark
I'm now, I watched Tati's match :eek: and I guess Tati and Ana will never be friend LOL :devil: :lol:

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 1st, 2005, 09:29 PM
Tatiana Golovin est pathétique, mais c'est pas pire que Julien Varlet, aux commentaires !
Il doit certainement se masturber frénétiquement devant la jeune française, aux allures de pintades en provenance direct de Pygalle !

On the last point of the match, Tatiana yelled hitting her last two forehands !
It was really strange, as if she was in pain, or injured ... or as if she was seing the death !!!!
The Franch moderator said that she was not really fairplay by such an attitude, and Smashnova didn't shake her hands at the end of the match !
What a pity to act like that, Golovin should be ashamed to be forced to cheat to win a match :rolleyes:

Next round, Dechy vs Golovin ! I'm so sad, i wanna see both players losing but it's impossible in tennis so :sad:

:tape:

Mark Spruce
Sep 1st, 2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks Wizzy !!!!!

Mark

Declan
Sep 1st, 2005, 10:13 PM
I was at Jankovic's matches against Kim at Eastboune and Na Li in Toronto, and watched her Wimbledon tussle with Myskina on TV; I was unimpressed in all three matches. I would expect a pretty straightforward Mary win.

Mark Spruce
Sep 1st, 2005, 10:18 PM
one match at a time.

lets see what happens on Satuday.

I am going to be sad as I might not be able to connect too much next week as I will be in Mexico. And do not have a regular connection this time.

Mark

Scotso
Sep 2nd, 2005, 04:17 AM
Keep the beatings coming, Mary! :D

Have fun in Mexico, Mark!

cakiteror
Sep 2nd, 2005, 05:41 AM
i hate when Mary plays against Serbian girls!But as time passes i dont think that Jelena is a nice person!after her loss to kim,a few weeks ago,she said that all of them are on drugs,steroids!(what an excuse)
so Mary kick her but!

NicoMary
Sep 2nd, 2005, 08:17 AM
Tatiana Golovin est pathétique, mais c'est pas pire que Julien Varlet, aux commentaires !
Il doit certainement se masturber frénétiquement devant la jeune française, aux allures de pintades en provenance direct de Pygalle !

It was really strange, as if she was in pain, or injured ... or as if she was seing the death !!!!
The Franch moderator said that she was not really fairplay by such an attitude, and Smashnova didn't shake her hands at the end of the match !
What a pity to act like that, Golovin should be ashamed to be forced to cheat to win a match :rolleyes:

Next round, Dechy vs Golovin ! I'm so sad, i wanna see both players losing but it's impossible in tennis so :sad:

Wizzy wizzy wizzy you kind of hard with Tatiana she is only 17..i have to say that i felt bad on the match point when she has screamed so loud...

but there was a lot of tension during this match...both player were so nervous...Tatiana was so close to win that it makes her nerves brokes...she wasn't unrespectfull just acting strangly

et arrête de traiter Tatiana de pintade:rolleyes: lol

MaryPierceFan
Sep 2nd, 2005, 08:36 AM
Go girl! You can do it!

atoutix
Sep 2nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
Alllezzzzzzzzzzzz Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jankovic is a very good player when she plays her game, it's a good match for mary ;)

sebbe
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
Go Mary!! Beat Jelena fast so you will be fresh for Henin.

Mark Spruce
Sep 2nd, 2005, 12:38 PM
Hello

Thanks i will have great fun in Mexcio. I have been many times now in the last few years.

Mark
Keep the beatings coming, Mary! :D

Have fun in Mexico, Mark!

pierce_fanatic
Sep 2nd, 2005, 02:08 PM
Good Luck Mary ! It'll be a tough match but i know you can do it !

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 2nd, 2005, 02:56 PM
Jankovic is no doubt a good player...Mary should never take her lightly...

But I'm sure Mary will do the job...COME ON MARY!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Andy.
Sep 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Mary should dominate on serve and on groundstrokes Jelena is a very solid player who will test Mary but Mary should have the big guns out and take it in 2

Tatianandmary
Sep 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
Tatiana didn't cried like Masha, like Nadal...
Don't be stupid guys and stop talking about "girls things"...

Ok Tatiana isn't the most beautiful girl in the world, she's cute, and she plays well. It's not so bad for a tennis player...

sebbe
Sep 2nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
Sorry but isn't this Mary's forum....

go to tati's if you are going to continue discuss her

Declan
Sep 2nd, 2005, 08:29 PM
i hate when Mary plays against Serbian girls!But as time passes i dont think that Jelena is a nice person!after her loss to kim,a few weeks ago,she said that all of them are on drugs,steroids!(what an excuse)
so Mary kick her but!

I didn't like it at Wimbledon against Myskina when, after losing her match points Jankovic asked for a toilet break (or bathroom break as the Americans call them!) when Anastasia levelled at 5-5 or 6-6 in the final set. It was SO obvious that she wanted to regroup or break Myskina's momentum, and I was SO pleased when the umpire refused permission, which I've never seen before! Not sporting at all -and in Toronto she seemed really petulant in losing to Li.

Declan
Sep 2nd, 2005, 08:30 PM

This made me laugh out loud, Wizzy Maryfan! Wanting both players to lose!! Good one!

sebbe
Sep 2nd, 2005, 09:21 PM
I just have a feeling Mary will win in two straight quite easy sets.

Mark Spruce
Sep 2nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
I have the feeling Mary will do it as well. Point by Point, lets all cheer her on so much.

Hi declan, I am with you I do not like it when players take toilet breaks and it is just to put the other play off. I do not think that is in the spirit of the game.

Mark

sebbe
Sep 2nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
Mary will again play on Grandstand, the americans must have something against Mary. They put Dechy and Golovin on armstrong and not Mary....now I'm very frustrated.

Grandstand 11.00 AM Start

1. Women's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Elena Dementieva (RUS)[6] vs. Anna Chakvetadze (RUS)[29]

followed by
2. Women's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Shinobu Asagoe (JPN)[24] vs. Patty Schnyder (SUI)[11]

3. Men's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Guillermo Coria (ARG)[8] vs. Robin Soderling (SWE)

4. Women's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Jelena Jankovic (SCG)[17]vs. Mary Pierce (FRA)[12]

5. Mixed Doubles - 2nd Rnd.
Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP)/Stephen Huss (AUS)vs.
Martina Navratilova (USA)[7]/Leander Paes (IND)[7]

flea
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:09 PM
Mary will again play on Grandstand, the americans must have something against Mary. They put Dechy and Golovin on armstrong and not Mary....now I'm very frustrated.[7]
yeah grrr... :mad: but it's not bad because Mary prefers calm.. Remember Mary vs V.Williams at Wimbledon on the Centre Court..

Mark Spruce
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:15 PM
Oh I am hating this Mary having a late match again.

Also jejej i have an early flight on Sunday morning. But i do not care as I will be up as long as it takes to watch Mary !!!

Go Mary you can do it babe

Mark

sebbe
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
The problem for me is that eurosport is showing almost all matches drom athur ache and armstrong but not that many from grandstand, that's what pisses me off. I guess that Mary will play on centre court if she plays Henin-Hardenne.

Please Mary, go and beat Jelena!!

flea
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:26 PM
The problem for me is that eurosport is showing almost all matches drom athur ache and armstrong but not that many from grandstand, that's what pisses me off.ok! ;)

Mark Spruce
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Well lets hope that is what happens Sebbe

Mark

Scotso
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:42 PM
I really wish they would put Mary on center court, but they still probably wouldn't show it on TV.

I think if Mary and Justine win, they will show their 4th round match.

Allez Mary!

flea
Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:49 PM
...All French players on Armstrong except Mary.... :sad:

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:09 AM
...All French players on Armstrong except Mary.... :sad:

Oui, et j'ai peur qu'Eurosport France ne laisse sa caméra braquée sur le Louis Armstrong, vu qu'il y a des français tte la journée !
Et Mary aux oubliettes !

Jspr qu'ils auront la décence, ou l'intelligence, de montrer Mary ... Enfin l'essentiel c'est la victoire, et "au pire du pire", on aura le match en différé :rolleyes:

Go Mary !

flea
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:23 AM
Oui, et j'ai peur qu'Eurosport France ne laisse sa caméra braquée sur le Louis Armstrong, vu qu'il y a des français tte la journée !
Et Mary aux oubliettes !Ca c'est malheureusement une certitude... On va avoir droit à Gasquet puis Dechy/Golovin puis Mauresmo et enfin Grosjean.. Les 3 chouchous des médias français et un duel franco-français sont au programme, j'en mets ma main à couper !! :mad: "intelligence et médias français ne font pas bon ménage..." :rolleyes:

ivanovic
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:43 AM
so Mary kick her but!

jj has a point, and u r serb how can u put down jelena :o

tennisrulz8
Sep 3rd, 2005, 02:27 AM
good luck mary!

ashwu
Sep 3rd, 2005, 04:47 AM
good luck mary!!!!

Declan
Sep 3rd, 2005, 06:14 AM
jj has a point, and u r serb how can u put down jelena :o

Because we are allowed freedom of speech and choice. Not everyone blindly and uncritically supports someone just because they happen to have been born in the same country. Bad repping someone because they have a different opinion than you is also very childish!

JMC
Sep 3rd, 2005, 07:16 AM
Come on Girl !!!It's time again for the Mary's :hearts: show today :fiery:

GOOD LUCK sweet heart :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :eek:

cakiteror
Sep 3rd, 2005, 07:41 AM
the only reason i like jankovis is patriotic!
as i said once before, i like serbian girs untill they play against pierce!
and as i said,i dont thik jankovic is a realistic player,always has an excuse for her lost!
so please take your SHIT elsewhere!
thanks declan!!!

cakiteror
Sep 3rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
correction:
until
think
loss
its my spelling:(

Pierce4ever
Sep 3rd, 2005, 08:21 AM
Mary do it

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:31 AM
GO Mary for tonight.

You can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

saby
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:31 AM
well i hope the frenchies on the Armstrong will play very fast, like this we will be able to watch Mary

ivanovic
Sep 3rd, 2005, 01:34 PM
While the 12th-seeded Pierce has an extensive edge in experience, Jankovic is often able to summon her best tennis against highly-ranked players on all surfaces.

aimee20
Sep 3rd, 2005, 02:09 PM
another kid on the board. :lol:

Kathrin
Sep 3rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
well i hope the frenchies on the Armstrong will play very fast, like this we will be able to watch Mary

Hi,
I will probably not be able to see Mary (like the first two matches before) because on Eurosport German they always show german players and this year they are doing pretty well.. And even if these players are finished before her game they rather show the night session than Mary Pierce! They might think she is not worse it but Mary will prove all of you non-believers differently!

Kathrin.

ashwu
Sep 3rd, 2005, 05:14 PM
http://www.************/

a bt web tv software.
you could try the us open test channel. i guess it's espn? don't know if they will show mary's match though. cctv5 will show us open next week too.

Guedero
Sep 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the sopcast link ashwu, it works fine. Let's hope they show Mary's match.

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
Mary won 6-3 3-0

Jelena retired hurt

mark

Declan
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:57 PM
Poor Jelena. Mary's had enough injuries for me never to rejoice at another's misfortunes. But I'm glad Mary's in the last 16 at the US Open for the 10th time.

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:59 PM
And now up is Justine. I am sure that Mary will revenge the French Final

Mark

atoutix
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
Mary won 6-3 3-0

Jelena retired hurt

mark

yes, she has won without a real fight but i hope she will be prepared fot her next match against Justine Henin :eek: :)

Allezz Mary :worship:

cakiteror
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
i hope jelena will be ok!
nice work mary!

atoutix
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:05 PM
And now up is Justine. I am sure that Mary will revenge the French Final

Mark

she has to take it !! yes !! :fiery: it will be a big challenge for Mary :D

sebbe
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:07 PM
Good job though Mary, congratulations!!

Good luck against Justine!!

saby
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Congratulation Mary

DomenicDemaria
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:35 PM
Well done Mary. Mary has served the most aces at the tournament!!!!

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:38 PM
hey did not know that about Aces

GO MARY !!!!!!!

Mark

ali
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:42 PM
I saw the match - was getting worried for a bit in the first set. Mary was getting rattled but managed to pull it out. I think she'll have to up her game if she is going to beat Henin, hopefully she'll come to the net quite a bit because that was successful today.

I do have confidence that David will sort out the correct tactics for this match and that Mary can pull it off, I just hope that she tries something a bit different because Henin can live with her pace. Jankovic made her look a bit slow today and she's no Henin! :unsure:

sebbe
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
I saw the match - was getting worried for a bit in the first set. Mary was getting rattled but managed to pull it out. I think she'll have to up her game if she is going to beat Henin, hopefully she'll come to the net quite a bit because that was successful today.

I do have confidence that David will sort out the correct tactics for this match and that Mary can pull it off, I just hope that she tries something a bit different because Henin can live with her pace. Jankovic made her look a bit slow today and she's no Henin! :unsure:

How did Mary move today?

Mark Spruce
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:10 AM
I am sure that David will have a master plan.

Mark

ali
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:21 AM
How did Mary move today?
She moved pretty well but Jankovic hits the ball extremely hard which did make Mary look a bit on the slow side at times. She had to hit a few floaty moonballs to get back in the point, but then did well if she had the same thrown at her! I just think Henin will run things down all day and Mary has to be patient, which isn't always her strong point!

Still, I think she's playing better now than she ever has when she's faced Henin in the past, and Henin probably a bit worse, so she's got a chance!

Mark Spruce
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Hi Ali

That is what I thought. I mean about mary improving and Justine going down hill a bit. I hope that she will not be on her A game on Monday.

Mary you can do it

mark

Andy.
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Well done Mary now comes the real test but im sure Mary will be up to it. Good luck Mary

ali
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:37 AM
I hope you're right Mark. Henin has an uncanny ability to be able to raise her game in the important matches, but she hasn't been that great so far. And I'm trying to remember her loss to Petrova last year!

sebbe
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Mary has won 19 of her 21 last played matches...that is pretty damn good.

Or what do you guys say;)

CathyC!
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
best of luck Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

MaryPierceFan
Sep 4th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Good win!

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 4th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Yes...well done Mary...!!!:worship:

Next is the most important match of all...Justine... I hope Mary will be able to get her A game going...its going to be tough...but Mary can do it!!!!!:bounce:

GO MARY!!!!!!!!:bounce:

saby
Sep 4th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Mary has won 19 of her 21 last played matches...that is pretty damn good.

Or what do you guys say;)

I hope it will be 23/25 at the end of the week ;)

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 4th, 2005, 10:21 AM
in 2003, Mary did a great match with emotion against Dokic !
in 2004, Mary did another great match to beat Maria Sharapova in three !

It's time for Mary to play another great match in the USOpen ! :worship:

vanillalatte
Sep 4th, 2005, 03:10 PM
yay, Mary!
watch out justine :devil: