PDA

View Full Version : Forum officially has a SERB hater

咖容Less
Aug 31st, 2005, 09:22 PM
Frazier~Force

calling Jela HOOKA and waiting every loss to humiliate both Ana and Jelena.
Hooka is just fine from what i get in PM or Rep comments!

Joana
Aug 31st, 2005, 09:40 PM
Calimero is not keen on Ana as well, but he's just... Calimero.

咖容Less
Aug 31st, 2005, 09:48 PM
well ok Calimero, but this one is a true chiken, writing bad things about serbs and then deleting his own posts when i reply, so i'm like talking to myself out there! Sore losers!

daniela86
Aug 31st, 2005, 09:58 PM
well ok Calimero, but this one is a true chiken, writing bad things about serbs and then deleting his own posts when i reply, so i'm like talking to myself out there! Sore losers!
That's very coward of him, he should assume what he says but there is no need to be that angry, Dule :hug: He is just a stupid loser so don't pay attention to someone inferior than you.
Btw, is Frazier Force the previous FrazierFan? :eek:

Martian Jeza
Aug 31st, 2005, 09:59 PM
Don't mention Calimero, we all know his obessive adoration of Graf and he thinks all the players are shit but Graf !

Is Frazier Force Serbian ? I didn't know it !

Joana
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:02 PM

I don't think so.
He's just bitter that Jelena beat Frazier two times in a row this summer. ;)

MagicMilan
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:05 PM
Frazier~Force

Well Jelena beat Frazier 2 times so :rolleyes: :fiery:

咖容Less
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:26 PM
i'm not putting the really rude things he says, this one is ok compared to others. I got this in rep comments

That HOOKA could only DREAM of having a career like Amys..being nearly 33 out there..lol..that HOOKA can't even win her 1st match out there AT HER AGE...lolol..OVERHYPED and ZERO major results..out of the top 20 by the ened of the year...SPREM JR

that's only after mentioning tha Jela baggeled her twice

咖容Less
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:28 PM
and now posting congrats to MVK without being a fan or probably even ever posting in her threads! And comments on Serbs-well i keep that for my self no need to bother you with that!

咖容Less
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:30 PM
Don't mention Calimero, we all know his obessive adoration of Graf and he thinks all the players are shit but Graf !

he's not serbia he's probaly some crazy Bush slave hanging on Cnn all the time!

DuLeafs
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:30 PM
and now posting congrats to MVK without being a fan or probably even ever posting in her threads! And comments on Serbs-well i keep that for my self no need to bother you with that!

This guy/girl probably trying to make u mad. U shouldnt pay attention to them weirdo's, coz he/she really is :cuckoo: and respectless

咖容Less
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:32 PM
well i'm not falling at his level. people really need to upset me bad so i would bad rep them!One more thing and i'm bad rep him!

DuLeafs
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:39 PM
I wonder what serbs ever done to him that make him act like this... :shrug:

Ems__
Sep 1st, 2005, 01:07 AM
You shouldnt have given him the satisfaction of making a whole thread for him

rada
Sep 1st, 2005, 03:20 AM
:lol: who cares we all know that jelena is a great player and having haters just shows that:)

Ana&Jelena Fan
Sep 1st, 2005, 06:22 AM
I agree. It`s naturaly that there is some haters. I saw there is a lot of people out of Serbia who like Ana and Jelena and I`m happy with that fact. I`m sure if they continue with their good games and become top10 players that number of fans, but at the same time and number of haters will be bigger.

Sharapova has a lot of fans and a lot of haters and I don`t see any problem with that, who wants to cheer for our girls is welcome, who doesn`t it`s his problem...

Natasha250688
Sep 1st, 2005, 07:52 PM
Volcana also hates Ana and all the young players :rolleyes:

Leopold Stotch
Sep 1st, 2005, 09:57 PM
Your flag says Shugoslavija not Serbia. Who are the anti-Serbs again ?

3 years now since Shugoslavia became SCG. At least ask the mods to change the current (mouse-over) flag to SCG and maybe suggest a new Icon petokraka Yugo flag for the delusional nutjobs.

Natasha250688
Sep 1st, 2005, 10:12 PM

3 years now since Shugoslavia became SCG. At least ask the mods to change the current (mouse-over) flag to SCG and maybe suggest a new Icon petokraka Yugo flag for the delusional nutjobs.

Please stop bringing politics into this... SCG's flag is aslo blue-white-red, not red-blue-white so what you're saying is :bs:
:smash:

Natasha250688
Sep 1st, 2005, 11:01 PM
Nothing to do with politics. Your flag says SCG but do a mouseover and it says Shugoslavia... a sh*thole "commie-light immaginary utopia" that collapsed like a house of cards under the minimal pressure. How many trillions did the Serbian taxpayers waste on the stupid Yugoslav experiment ? :cuckoo:

It's not a political question to ask why it still says Shugoslavia on your icon 3 years after that country is officially called SCG. A bizzare anomaly I hope.

it says yugoslavia cos the admins couldn't care less to change it

Joana
Sep 1st, 2005, 11:10 PM

You're being unreasonable. Chill out.

Natasha250688
Sep 1st, 2005, 11:25 PM
You'd have to come up with a reasonable response here.

Kakvo pitanje-takav odgovor :wavey:

Have you requested a change ? Or maybe no one "cared" to send them the correct info during the last 3 years. Three years ?????
I'll do it in the next 24 if no one else "cares" to take care of it.

Get a Life, No One Cares!

咖容Less
Sep 2nd, 2005, 12:50 AM
Hej ljudi sta vam je bre! Ni nas predsednik ne zna kakva nam je zastava! Da li je olava ili plavicasta ili je nebo plava!Ili je crvena ili bordo ili vec...!Kakva drzava takva i zastava! Sve do pola! A kakav smo lud narod trebalo bi da bude jednostavno crna! Vecna zalost-vecno lud narod!

Bероника
Sep 3rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Frazier~Force

Is his hatred based on the players or on their nationality? I find it very sad if it's the second case. If it's the first thing,well,everybody is free to like or not one player,but I don't understand either putting them down publicly.
Don't pay that much attention,he probably just tells it to irritate you.Anyway if I see one of his negative posts about Jeca or Ana,I'll bad rep him.I've not been in GM lately.

tatianaishott22
Sep 4th, 2005, 03:45 AM
He's probly Just a typical American ...or he's just a nobody that has no life and judges people cause they're not his type

ivanovic
Sep 4th, 2005, 05:14 AM
I think cos JJ and Ana are Serbs they are bound to receive hatered due to ethnicity, they blame us for all the attrocities in Kosovo and Srebrenica.
BUT I think the saddest thing is that there is a Serbian hater that hates Serbs, I forgot his name. its a shame really we ment to stick together and support our athletes and he does this.