PDA

View Full Version : What to do in Toronto?

G-Ha
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:27 PM
I will be in Toronto for a few days in mid-September...what should I make sure to do/see?

Also, can any of you kind, gay Canadian boys recommend some gay bars/clubs?

Thanks!

Barrie_Dude
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Well, I live in Toronto, what kind of stuff are you interested in? There are some great clubs along college st. They cater to a younger crowd. Queen West has some interesting nighlife.

G-Ha
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:56 PM
I'm really open to anything. I plan to see some of the nightlife, but I'm also interested in the sights, culture, etc.

Are there any places or sights that you think are a must-see for someone visiting Toronto?

Geisha
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:44 PM
Go see the CN Tower and Niagara Falls for sightseeing, for sure.

Farina Elia Fan
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:46 PM
I was just their and the Hippo tour wasnt bad and Niagara Falls is cool aswell :)

Geisha
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:52 PM
The nightlife is insane in Niagara Falls, but I don't know about gay nightlife.

BCP
Sep 1st, 2005, 12:25 PM
Hey G-Ha,

I've been meaning to contact you for ages. I see you didn't make it to London for summer. If I'd know that we were "open to anything" I would have paid your plane fare!:eek:;)

Have a great time.

matthias
Sep 1st, 2005, 12:30 PM
kitchener is near toronto, there are living some armish, it is very intresting to visit them

G-Ha
Sep 1st, 2005, 06:14 PM
Hey G-Ha,

I've been meaning to contact you for ages. I see you didn't make it to London for summer. If I'd know that we were "open to anything" I would have paid your plane fare!:eek:;)

Have a great time.

No, unfortunately, the London trip never panned out...but had I known about the possibility for free air fare, I really would have been "open to anything"... ;)

G-Ha
Sep 1st, 2005, 06:17 PM
And thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

Although, I'm still waiting for some ideas of what a cute, gay boy should do in Toronto. ;) If no one has any recommendations, I guess I'll just have to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into on my own... :devil: