PDA

View Full Version : Hilary Duff is way too thin

[S@nti]
Aug 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM
OMG did you see her at the MTV VMA´s? She looked skiny. What´s wrong with her?

Jericho
Aug 30th, 2005, 03:48 PM
i didnt even recognize the skank... she did look like she lost weight, mostly cuz of her cheekbones, but i think maybe its because she got porcelain venires that made her face look narrow

Helen Lawson
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:30 PM
You can never be too rich or too thin. Way to go Hilary! Keep losing!

beauty_is_pink
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:33 PM
what's wrong with all the young stars today anyways? :shrug:

first Lindsay now Hilary... it's an epidemic!

seriously, lil teenie boppers are gonna look at their so called "idols" and go on to do the same... I liked how Lindsay and Hilary were before.. they weren't extremely skinny and they weren't overly overweight.. they were normal.

This is jus so sad and disappointing.

marmite1
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:40 PM
It is possible that it is just a teenage change, afterall she is still really young.

[S@nti]
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I don´t know but she definetly looked better before :)

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 30th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Hilary looked better with her baby fat.

SelesFan70
Aug 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Uhmmmm...her voice is even thinner. :o

*Karen*
Aug 30th, 2005, 10:24 PM
It looks nasty when they get stick thin. I haven't seen Hilary but Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie look horrible. So do the Olsen twins. They're all too skinny but it seems no matter how thin people are they always view themselves as fat.

UDiTY
Aug 30th, 2005, 11:47 PM
She looks like a man now...

Mrs. Peel
Aug 30th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Those veneers have ruined her looks :( She used to be so damn cute, now she is just :unsure:

Jarrett
Aug 31st, 2005, 12:33 AM
Eh, whatever guys. She is thinner but she is healthy looking. She is toned not just bones. But yeah I agree I don't like the teeth. Supposedly she got them because she kept chipping her two front teeth on the microphone when "singing." BTW, she going to be #1 for the second straight week on Billboard. :angel:

TF Chipmunk
Aug 31st, 2005, 01:27 AM
Uhmmmm...her voice is even thinner. :o
I didn't even know she ever had one :tape:

Portobello
Aug 31st, 2005, 02:14 AM
I haven't seen Hilary ,but i do think she shud lose some weight ;)
coz i think her arms're too big,maybe bigger than me :eek: :eek:

but Lindsay's the way too thin,really too thin,it makes her looks so old :p
n the most imp's i can't stand Linds'blonde hair :o :o :o

KoOlMaNsEaN
Aug 31st, 2005, 04:26 AM
No picture? rip off!

thelittlestelf
Aug 31st, 2005, 04:57 AM
The last time I saw her was when she was on Jay Leno like a week before that. Her hair was absolutely completely 100 % HIDEOUS, she dyed her hair BLACK and cut it into this hideous mess. I mean, she had beautiful blonde hair before... why the hell did she do THAT to it?

I hope it was a wig.

Portobello
Aug 31st, 2005, 05:26 AM
The last time I saw her was when she was on Jay Leno like a week before that. Her hair was absolutely completely 100 % HIDEOUS, she dyed her hair BLACK and cut it into this hideous mess. I mean, she had beautiful blonde hair before... why the hell did she do THAT to it?

I hope it was a wig.

OMG :eek: :eek: hope so
i really love her blonde hair :)

Jarrett
Aug 31st, 2005, 05:56 AM
OMG :eek: :eek: hope so
i really love her blonde hair :)
Yes, that was a wig. If you saw the music video I guess it would make more sense, but not really. lol

Edit - I take back the healthy skinny look. She does really look bad right now. She didn't look so bad a few weeks ago.

Portobello
Aug 31st, 2005, 06:20 AM
Yes, that was a wig. If you saw the music video I guess it would make more sense, but not really. lol

Edit - I take back the healthy skinny look. She does really look bad right now. She didn't look so bad a few weeks ago.

Thx for the pics
OMFG :eek: :eek: :eek:
she does look so bad,she's too skinny :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i love her old days with big arms n fat cheek :angel: :angel:
what does she think ???? :o :o

@m@nd@
Aug 31st, 2005, 06:35 AM

omgosh :eek:
realli skinny...and the black hair :tape:

Paldias
Aug 31st, 2005, 06:46 AM
:scared:

Gowza
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:48 AM
yuck, she looks gros like that, no curves, no boobs and i dont want to offend her or anyone else but her head looks too big. she looked much much better before. the black hair i dont mind, it would be a nice change, she still looks good with that hair even if it is a wig.

Fantastic
Aug 31st, 2005, 03:46 PM
I think Hilary looks fine. She's obviously started working out to tone up. The rest is make-up and hairstyle. When people about Hilary and Lindsay's age start to become women, their hormones are actually changing and along with that, the puppy fat falls right off.

Maryamator
Aug 31st, 2005, 03:51 PM
she is way TOO skiny!