PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Red Eye?

Paldias
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I just saw it on Friday and it was really really good :eek: I was so surprised, I really really liked it :D

marmite1
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I was surprised also. Ive seen a few negative comments about it, but i thought it was a pretty good film. I would give it a 7 out of 10.

Paldias
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I was surprised also. Ive seen a few negative comments about it, but i thought it was a pretty good film. I would give it a 7 out of 10.

7 out of 10? Jeez, I'd probably give it 9 out of 10. I think that must have been the best thriller so far that I've seen this year. It really was good :D I liked how they linked the passengers and stuff like that :D

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Are there any good sex scenes?

marmite1
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:48 PM
There arent any sex scenes in it. 7 out of 10 is like the above average range. I wouldnt go as far as 9, thats like the classic movie. Still a pretty good movie.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Any surprising topless scenes?

bw2082
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Any surprising topless scenes?

well there was this once scene when she stripped down to her bra exposing a scar above her breast that she recieved from a rape attack

TimBo
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
very good movie. Many of u may not know.. but this film was directed by Wes Craven, best known as a horror movie director. He was the director of Scream and the orginal Nightmare on Elm Street.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Was there any role in it for me?

bw2082
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Was there any role in it for me?

you could have played the girl's mother who was never shown but seemed to be estranged from both her and the father

bw2082
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:01 PM
the movie was ok for me. I liked the part when they were in the air better than the "escape" part

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:01 PM
you could have played the girl's mother who was never shown but seemed to be estranged from both her and the father

Maybe she could have done a flashback or something where I throw a couple of tunes in. Or I could have done a cameo and played myself as like an aging diva traveling in first class or something.

Paldias
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:06 PM
the movie was ok for me. I liked the part when they were in the air better than the "escape" part

Hmm...me too, but I did like how the little girl was really the only one who knew he was a bad guy. It's so true to when everyone was little, no one listened to you and everything you said was wrong :o

Sally Struthers
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Maybe she could have done a flashback or something where I throw a couple of tunes in. Or I could have done a cameo and played myself as like an aging diva traveling in first class or something.

Hel, you're not going to believe this but I was offered a small role on the movie. My agent told me Craven was directing it, so I figured I was going to be the token blonde who gets killed off early in a slasher flick. I turned it down without reading the script.

bw2082
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:14 PM
she should have twirled the pen around while she had it stuck in his throat :haha:

marmite1
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:20 PM
I did like the pen in the throat bit :) But, i would have to say nightmare on elm street is one of wes craven's better movies. Not too keen on scream though, thought it was extremely overrated.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Hel, you're not going to believe this but I was offered a small role on the movie. My agent told me Craven was directing it, so I figured I was going to be the token blonde who gets killed off early in a slasher flick. I turned it down without reading the script.

Wow, I croak in the first scene of tons of movies I do today. Less work, let them use my name, I don't care. I did, however, draw the line at Seed of Chucky, they wanted me to a scene where Chucky rapes me and then calls me "granny" and offs me. It was $100,000 for a single scene, and like Anne Welles described the Gillian Girl gig, it was "very tempting." But, I'm like, I won an Oscar, I'm not simulating being raped by a puppet on screen. Helen's just worked too long for that. I told them to call Louise Fletcher, but I see she must have turned it down as well.

Sally Struthers
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Wow, I croak in the first scene of tons of movies I do today. Less work, let them use my name, I don't care. I did, however, draw the line at Seed of Chucky, they wanted me to a scene where Chucky rapes me and then calls me "granny" and offs me. It was $100,000 for a single scene, and like Anne Welles described the Gillian Girl gig, it was "very tempting." But, I'm like, I won an Oscar, I'm not simulating being raped by a puppet on screen. Helen's just worked too long for that. I told them to call Louise Fletcher, but I see she must have turned it down as well.

does that make Chucky a sex toy? :shrug:

Who wants to see that trash? Well I mean if it pays well that's one thing but for a measly 100 grand? I think not.

LeRoy.
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:30 PM
I LOVED it

and Rachel McAdams is :hearts:

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:33 PM
does that make Chucky a sex toy? :shrug:

Who wants to see that trash? Well I mean if it pays well that's one thing but for a measly 100 grand? I think not.

If simulating sex with a puppet hadn't been involved, I would have done it. These cheap shit films, I can do one scene in 2-3 days. $100,000 for 2-3 days work? That's Helen's kind of work schedule! I draw the line at sex scenes at my age and doing scenes with puppets.

UDiTY
Aug 30th, 2005, 01:27 AM
It was a good movie, I wouldn't buy it, but it was exciting. I thought it was WAY too short! It was barely 1.5 hours.

I thought everything from the middle of the movie to the end went to well. Does that make sense? They coulda complicated things more and made it a longer more up and down movie.:p