PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay is a cert to make the final

JustBeingMyself
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Who can stop Lindsay making the final? I cannot see anybody stopping her.

Wimbledon_VIP
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Kim Clijsters will beat her to the ground..:).

Andrew..
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Kim Clijsters will beat her to the ground..:).
Well that would be something, considering she's not in Lindsay's half.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Justine wasn't looking so hot in Canada, but she sometimes can rise like a Phoenix when she has to at a major. Barring that, I do see Lindsay making the final.

LeRoy.
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Two fresh trolls in one thread one after the other :D :banana: :awww:

Martian KC
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Thanks for your expertise.

Pengwin
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Mauresmo and Henin are in her half, although she does have a great draw compared to the other top seeds.

Wimbledon_VIP
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Justine wasn't looking so hot in Canada, but she sometimes can rise like a Phoenix when she has to at a major. Barring that, I do see Lindsay making the final.
Phoenix?....I thought that's only for Venus or something:).
Well...I think it suits Justine even more, lol....but ya, Lindsay is no match for the Belgians :cool:

JustBeingMyself
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Mauresmo and Henin are in her half, although she does have a great draw compared to the other top seeds.

Mauresmo beating Lindsay seriously you can see that happening? :eek:

venusfan
Only final Davenport will make is the final round of jeopardy at a retirement home.

Helen Lawson
Phoenix?....I thought that's only for Venus or something:).
Well...I think it suits Justine even more, lol....but ya, Lindsay is no match for the Belgians :cool:

Half-baked Justine won't beat Lindsay, however. I don't know what Justine is going to look like.

JustBeingMyself
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Half-baked Justine won't beat Lindsay, however. I don't know what Justine is going to look like.

Justine said earlier today that she needed MORE matches. No how many more is interesting.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:59 PM
I would love to see Lindsay make the final. Keep rolling Lindz.

middy
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM

The dumbest thing to do when playing Justine/Serena is thinking that just because they have been playing like shit I will win, esp in GS

selyoink
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Justine is certainly capable of taking her down. As are an inform Lena D. and Nastya. I don't think Mauresmo has much of a chance though.

Andrew..
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:24 PM
As are an inform Lena D. and Nastya.
Lol.

jj74
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:28 PM
It's too soon to say that, even the best players have bad days

JustBeingMyself
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:31 PM
It's too soon to say that, even the best players have bad days

True. Just look at what happnened earlier to Flavia.

aheee!!
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:31 PM
what about Pierce? (I think Mary would def. henin should they meet. This is not clay,and not the french open final--If Mary plays like she did in San Diego, she should win.)

JustBeingMyself
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:38 PM
what about Pierce? (I think Mary would def. henin should they meet. This is not clay,and not the french open final--If Mary plays like she did in San Diego, she should win.)

If your granny had balls she would be your grandad! :lol: Mary def Justine? I cannot post for laughing!!!!

marmite1
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I dont see either Russian beating Davenport, and im afraid to say I dont see Mauresmo beating Davenport(even though im a big fan).

lindsayno1
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:32 PM
the only person who could take her out is justine.