PDA

View Full Version : What an ass!!!

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM
The guy that was interviewing Serena said that those earing she is wearing prob cost more that Chan has made in her whole career. Then the crowd booed, and Serena said that wasn't very nice was it? Then Serena said that she was only 16. When she was 16 she didn't have much more than $5,000, so I am glad to see Serena stick up for Chan, but that was ignorant for him to say! :fiery:

ampers&
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:06 PM
It wasn't the right thing to say.
Kudos to Serena for sticking up for Chan.

volta
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
omg he really said that? that is so rude. Rena did well to stick up for Chan :worship:

lets see what haters gonna say now :rolleyes:

*Karen*
He probably was trying to complement her about her earings and for a better career. But it was a nasty thing to say about Chan

frenchie
Very appropriated :rolleyes:

morningglory
How rude! :fiery:
Good job, Serena... :D

Hawk
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:08 PM
No kidding :( What a mean thing to say :fiery:

I'm happy Serena stuck up for her :D

-VSR-
omg he really said that? that is so rude. Rena did well to stick up for Chan :worship:

lets see what haters gonna say now :rolleyes:

Yeah, and the crowd got on him about it! Then cheered when Serena stuck up for her. :bounce:

Cariaoke
wtf?

where do they find these people?

griffin
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:13 PM
lol, some people shouldn't try to be clever.

Good for Serena and the crowd!

brunof
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:15 PM
wtf?

where do they find these people?

Between the this guy, Murphys, Tim Ryan and Chris Fowler, I can't figure out who is more annoying and rude. What an ass hole. Honestly. The girl is 16 -- how many other 16 year olds have careers -- much less have earn 40,000? :rolleyes: How many sixteen year olds have the drive to be out on Center Court against Serena Williams and play a gutsy match? I'd like to see him try. :rolleyes:

SJW
trying to cause controversy i guess.
Serena's a sweetheart :)

venusfan
I still have one of my reciever on the channel and I rewind and the guy really did say that.. I think he was just trying to be funny but once the crowd realized what he said they booed him.. then Serena was like "that wasn't nice" "When I was 16yrs I didn't have $5000" A lie indeed as she was already signed with Puma.

serenafan08
:haha: That was one of those moments where it's like, "Open mouth, insert foot!" Michael Barkan embarrassed himself big time. It was even more funny for Serena to say that she didn't even have $5,000 when she was 16!

Wimbledon_VIP
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:16 PM
WHAT? Venus already had tons of contracts when she was 18 (Serena was 16 at the time).
Just tell the interviewer the truth and tell him to fuck off, no need to be ashamed of something like that.

kabuki
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Serena handled the situation with aplomb. :D

ampers&
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:22 PM
... then Serena was like "that wasn't nice" "When I was 16yrs I didn't have $5000" A lie indeed as she was already signed with Puma.
WHAT? Venus already had tons of contracts when she was 18 (Serena was 16 at the time).
Just tell the interviewer the truth and tell him to fuck off, no need to be ashamed of something like that.

:rolleyes:
It doesn't matter if it were a lie or not.
The point is she stuck up for Chan.
That's it.

Couver
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:22 PM
A very crass comment for him to make. You could tell Serena was like, Huh? I'm glad she stuck up for Chan.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I still have one of my reciever on the channel and I rewind and the guy really did say that.. I think he was just trying to be funny but once the crowd realized what he said they booed him.. then Serena was like "that wasn't nice" "When I was 16yrs I didn't have $5000" A lie indeed as she was already signed with Puma.

I'm glad someone pointed that out, plus her sister had like a billion dollars from Reebok already.

Serena did handle it nicely.

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:24 PM
The guy that was interviewing Serena said that those earing she is wearing prob cost more that Chan has made in her whole career. Then the crowd booed, and Serena said that wasn't very nice was it? Then Serena said that she was only 16. When she was 16 she didn't have much more than $5,000, so I am glad to see Serena stick up for Chan, but that was ignorant for him to say! :fiery:
:speakles: NO HE DIDN'T!!! Damn!!! :lol: That was ugly. Good for Serena for defending Chan. Damn. :tape: :lol:

lauryn
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:25 PM
What an idiot...

Serena! :yeah:

TennisChick227
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM
then Serena was like "that wasn't nice" "When I was 16yrs I didn't have $5000" A lie indeed as she was already signed with Puma.

Yep..she was def. lying when she said that...the guy tried to say a joke..it came across as a bad one and Serena took advantage to make herself look good :rolleyes:..after he first said it she was like "well u gotta have the bling" and then the people started booing so she was like "that wasn't very nice" :rolleyes: so plz

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Serena and Vee are always trying to underplay the amount of money they have. When they went car shopping and the woman said the car was $140K, Serena said she wouldn't pay that much for that Benz. All she had to do was write a check. :p I think she wanted her to go down on the price, but hey you know they can afford a $100K car, but Serena made it seem like they couldn't afford it. Like that house in Italy. You know they could afford that house and they kept saying that they couldn't. :lol:

kabuki
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Yep..she was def. lying when she said that...the guy tried to say a joke..it came across as a bad one and Serena took advantage to make herself look good :rolleyes:..after he first said it she was like "well u gotta have the bling" and then the people started booing so she was like "that wasn't very nice" :rolleyes: so plz

Serena could cure cancer and you would probably find some fault with it, wouldn't you? :lol:

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Who wondered what the haters would say??!! ^^^Voila^^^ :)

Sally Struthers
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM
well it's probably true that her earrings were more than the other girl's career earnings :shrug:

TennisChick227
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Who wondered what the haters would say??!! ^^^Voila^^^ :)

Is that what happened or no??? Ok so how am i hating? Serena didnt so call "stick up for Chan" until the people started booing :rolleyes:

And on a sidenote it amazes me how ur not allowed to have a opinion when it comes to Serena (or Venus for that matter) as i have received 3 bad reps for stating what i thought :rolleyes:

LeRoy.
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I thought this thread was going to have a picture of Serena's ass or atleast Nadals :awww: :sad:

Wimbledon_VIP
well it's probably true that her earrings were more than the other girl's career earnings :shrug:
That may be so, but she still doesnt have her own line of perfume..;).

ampers&
Yes, but it wasn't an appropriate moment to make that comment.

jan.
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I didn't see the post match interview but WHAT AN ASS if he did ask that question what nerve he has -fumes-.

Jakeev
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Between the this guy, Murphys, Tim Ryan and Chris Fowler, I can't figure out who is more annoying and rude. What an ass hole. Honestly. The girl is 16 -- how many other 16 year olds have careers -- much less have earn 40,000? :rolleyes: How many sixteen year olds have the drive to be out on Center Court against Serena Williams and play a gutsy match? I'd like to see him try. :rolleyes:

I was thinking before the telecast even began that "damn I got listen to Michael again" this year at the Open.

You know he was kinda funny when he first started in the 90s. But as the time has gone by, is act got kinda old.

But I always found Michael rather respectful toward the players so his comment today about the earrings and Chan's career earnings may seem rather insensitive, I don't think he meant to be mean about it.

ys
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I dunno.. I never liked people wearing super-expensive jewelry on public in first place..

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:43 PM
All I know is, I can't wait to get home to see these earrings. :lol:

LeRoy.
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:43 PM
I dunno.. I never liked people wearing super-expensive jewelry on public in first place..

Why would anyone wear super-expensive jewellery "in private" ? :awww:

StarDuvallGrant
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:44 PM

Are people supposed to wear them in private :confused:

cellophane
I thought this thread was about somebody's ass? :confused: :mad:

LeRoy.
All I know is, I can't wait to get home to see these earrings. :lol:
I posted a pic of the earrings in the match thread

Denise4925
Are people supposed to wear them in private :confused:
:tape: :haha:

LeRoy.
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I thought this thread was about somebody's ass? :confused: :mad:

me too :sad:

darrinbaker00
If that clown had bothered to do two minutes of research like I just did, he would have discovered that before today, Yung-Jan Chan had only played Challenger events in Asia. Playing against Serena is overwhelming enough for anyone, but as your first main-draw match EVER? On the world's largest tennis stage? Serena should have decked the guy.

Wimbledon_VIP
C'mon....she gotta wear something nice infront of the camera:).

darrinbaker00
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM
It is true (counting today's $15,000, Chan has earned $36,700 so far), but it was till a tasteless thing to say. Believe me, I know tasteless. ;)

Jasmin
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Good for Serena. Serena still talks like she can't afford some things and you never hear that out of celebs or people who make that kind of money.

Who knows if Serena even handled her own money at 16.

njguido11
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Michael Barchan (sp) is wrong is a complete ass. Ive met him and hes extremely cocky

volta
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Good for Serena. Serena still talks like she can't afford some things and you never hear that out of celebs or people who make that kind of money.

Who knows if Serena even handled her own money at 16.
thank you ;)

kabuki
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Is that what happened or no??? Ok so how am i hating? Serena didnt so call "stick up for Chan" until the people started booing :rolleyes:

And on a sidenote it amazes me how ur not allowed to have a opinion when it comes to Serena (or Venus for that matter) as i have received 3 bad reps for stating what i thought :rolleyes:

Poor Baby. :haha:

Wiggly
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
When I heard that, I was "OMG!" :eek:

But Serena give great answer :worship:

alfajeffster
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Michael Barchan (sp) is wrong is a complete ass. Ive met him and hes extremely cocky

Michael Barkan used to be quite a nice piece of cocky work a few years ago, but he's spent way too much time discussing football and not enough time at tennis matches.

TennisChick227
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Poor Baby. :haha:

Im the poor baby?? im not the one who bad reps people for having a different opinion then me :lol: but if that makes u happy..do ur thing :wavey:

SJW
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:58 PM

only three?

Harju.
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
:haha:

A very classy Serena as always ;)

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:03 PM
only three?
Well, I did...PROUDLY!! :wavey: :lol:

SJW
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
:lol:

kabuki
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Im the poor baby?? im not the one who bad reps people for having a different opinion then me :lol: but if that makes u happy..do ur thing :wavey:

And you repped me right back, sweetie. But, I don't mind grey much. :lol:

For the record, it wasn't what you said, it's how you said it. The :rolleyes: smilie never wins people over, I'm afraid. So go home now and cry to Mommy. :crying2:

middy
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:08 PM
What I dont get is why Serena was being nice, can we have more bitch and less nice plz next time. Thank you

griffin
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:15 PM

Well, some piercings ARE hard to show off without getting arrested...

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
And you repped me right back, sweetie. But, I don't mind grey much. :lol:

For the record, it wasn't what you said, it's how you said it. The :rolleyes: smilie never wins people over, I'm afraid. So go home now and cry to Mommy. :crying2:
^^^What kabuki said. ;)

SelesFan70
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:24 PM
only three?

:scared:

Back to the topic...Michael is an idiot...and Chris Fowler is his twin in that regard. :rolleyes:

cheo23
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:29 PM
thats Exactly WHAt Happened....I guess the Posters in here, weren't paying Full Attention to the interview. :tape:

cheo23
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:34 PM

WElcome to the WTAWORLD...WHEre if U Have an Opinion & STATe Facts..U will GET BAD Reps by Rude, judgemental Posters in here, some posters in here act so childish w/ that Bad Reps..its like WHATEVer & GET IT TOGETHER!!!!...I'll GIVE U GREEN!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

DominikaRules
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:34 PM
The crowd was booing Serena and her pretentious earrings!!

pav
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:35 PM
You just know I'm not a bloody Renahater, I'm a barely tolerater, but after reading about Her great act of kindness, Well, was Not a hater,was a Tolerater,became a masterbater,now a bloody SaintI'llmakeHer:worship: :angel:

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:40 PM
WElcome to the WTAWORLD...WHEre if U Have an Opinion & STATe Facts..U will GET BAD Reps by Rude, judgemental Posters in here, some posters in here act so childish w/ that Bad Reps..its like WHATEVer & GET IT TOGETHER!!!!...I'll GIVE U GREEN!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

I'll give you a red. ;)

RVD
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:43 PM
I'm so proud of Serena! :worship:
As an embassador to this sport, she obviously knows how to handle that type of negativity, because she went through it herself. WAY TO TAKE UP FOR THE NEWBIE SERENA!! :cool:

Incidentally, it's amazing how many ignorant and silly statements are made about Serena RIGHT AFTER SHE TAKES UP FOR SOMEONE!! :eek:
Seems that some people here are just as boneheaded and tasteless as Michael. :rolleyes:

cheo23
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:47 PM
I'll give you a red. ;)
like I said...U will get BAd Reps by ignorant People like ILUVVENUS...PLEASE!!!!! CAN WE Say CHILDISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

by the way, I GAVE U a RED IN RETURN ..Thank U & Have a NICE DAY!!!!

Where is griffin at?????????????? GRiffin, Can U GET Rid of the BAD REps...people Are constantly Abusing it...its so RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:50 PM
like I said...U will get BAd Reps by ignorant People like ILUVVENUS...PLEASE!!!!! CAN WE Say CHILDISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

by the way, I GAVE U a RED IN RETURN ..Thank U & Have a NICE DAY!!!!

Where is griffin at?????????????? GRiffin, Can U GET Rid of the BAD REps...people Are constantly Abusing it...its so RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the bad rep. Now I don't know what is up with your caps, is your computer messed up or something. It is really annyoing to ReAd ThIS alL THe TImE nOw ISn'T It? Exactly. Now I am not the childish one, who dedicates their life to finding topics about Serena/Venus to bash them in. Nope, sorry. :tape:

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:52 PM
:rolleyes:

RunDown
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Serena did look caught off guard when the comentator made his comment. It was nice of her to defend Chan for what she has/hasn't made on the court, and to compliment her on playing a good match. I would've expected Serena to be criticized had she NOT defended Chan, it's a bit surprising (well not really) that some are criticizing her FOR defending her.

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:34 PM
I'll give you a red. ;)

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Serena did look caught off guard when the comentator made his comment. It was nice of her to defend Chan for what she has/hasn't made on the court, and to compliment her on playing a good match. I would've expected Serena to be criticized had she NOT defended Chan, it's a bit surprising (well not really) that some are criticizing her FOR defending her.
Which is why those complaining about bad reps got them.

Some ignoramouses here think Serena is an opportunist and always has an ulterior motive for whatever she does. She's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. :shrug:

I don't have any more good reps to give out today, but as soon as I do, I'll be sure to give you one for this thoughtful post. :worship:

*Karen*
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Serena is an angel. For gods sake you all need to lighten up and stop taking this so seriously. What he said was quite funny.

Sam's Slave
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:42 PM
i first thought i could see some asses in here... :scratch:

marmite1
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:09 PM
That is a truly harsh thing to say.

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Serena is an angel. For gods sake you all need to lighten up and stop taking this so seriously. What he said was quite funny.
You've got a whole lot of bad reps waiting for you dear heart. :kiss:

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:24 PM

But your ass was all excited when Anna wore her diamond studs that year. Toolass.

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:32 PM
But your ass was all excited when Anna wore her diamond studs that year. Toolass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I'm glad someone pointed that out, plus her sister had like a billion dollars from Reebok already.

Serena did handle it nicely.

Funny how you seem more concerned with Serena's "pointed out" comment over some harsh words aimed at another fellow WTA tour player.

See right thru you, kiddo.

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:36 PM

How do you KNOW it was a lie indeed?? Maybe her father gave her an allowance even though she was signed with Puma? Serena intentions were honest as hell, the guy was not nice.

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:38 PM
How do you KNOW it was a lie indeed?? Maybe her father gave her an allowance even though she was signed with Puma? Serena intentions were honest as hell, the guy was not nice.
Dawn...wanna chill? ;)

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Go Dawn! :lol: :tape:

Joana
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:39 PM
It could very well be true, but that really was a harsh and unnecessary thing to say. Why joke at somebody else's expense?
Serena handled it very well. Props to her! :)

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:44 PM

Err..I think this thread is about how a fellow WTA tour player, Chan was disrespected by a dumb announcer and how Serena Williams knew she was disrespected and stuck up for Chan. The earring bit has no bearing on Chan and her feelings.

Exactly what planet are you eating on Sally?

Brandon85
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:49 PM
yeah that was sooo mean. he is such a dumbass.

Brandon85
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:50 PM
what i want to know is, how does everyone know her earrings cost $40,000? i mean who goes around telling how much their earrings cost. little desperate for some spotlight.

SAEKeithSerena
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:53 PM
he's a complete moron, i was proud when she called him out and complimented her on her game and successes

*Karen*
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
You've got a whole lot of bad reps waiting for you dear heart. :kiss:

Oh no, bad reps. I'm terrified. :lol:

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Oh no, bad reps. I'm terrified. :lol:
Might as well enjoy getting them as much as you like giving them and calling people bitches. :kiss:

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Err..I think this thread is about how a fellow WTA tour player, Chan was direspected by a dumb announcer and how Serena Williams knew she was direspected and stuck up for Chan. The earring bit has no bearing on Chan and her feelings.

Exactly what planet are you eating on Sally?

Denise4925
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:59 PM
what i want to know is, how does everyone know her earrings cost $40,000? i mean who goes around telling how much their earrings cost. little desperate for some spotlight.
:scratch: Why do you assume before your question is answered?

jfk
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:04 PM
In writing, the joke isn't offensive at all to me. Maybe it was the way he said it? Was it like he was looking down on Chan?

But the girl is 16....I assume Michael Barkan knew that. If the joke was made at some older journeywoman, now THAT would be extremely insulting.

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:16 PM
It's not right when someone tries to bring another sports player down by trying to start a meaningless conversation about earrings to a champion. I think this is what is pissing people off. He didn't have to USE Chan to talk about Serena at all. asshole.

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:31 PM

Why do you assume all of this? Are YOU desperate for attention?

jfk
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:33 PM
It's not right when someone tries to bring another sports player down by trying to start a meaningless conversation about earrings to a champion. I think this is what is pissing people off. He didn't have to USE Chan to talk about Serena at all. asshole.
I guess, but I don't see why Chan would take offense to it. It seems like a harmless comment because Chan is just starting her career. He's not trying to bring her down. Like I said before though, I didn't watch the whole thing...

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:38 PM
He put Chan down because he KNEW that Chan made alot less than her fellow counterpart and continued to use Chan's INCOME as a way to boost Serena's ego and her networth.

WHAT PLANET DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE ON??

Lordy me,let me go take my advil.. I'm cramping.:)

RayRob
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Props to Serena for defending Chan on that one - well done :bounce: The interviews aren't being showed on Sky Sports, so i didn't see it but I hope that interviewer crawls back under the rock he came from!

Ignorant twit! :rolleyes:

-Rache

iWill
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Serena and Vee are always trying to underplay the amount of money they have. When they went car shopping and the woman said the car was $140K, Serena said she wouldn't pay that much for that Benz. All she had to do was write a check. :p I think she wanted her to go down on the price, but hey you know they can afford a $100K car, but Serena made it seem like they couldn't afford it. Like that house in Italy. You know they could afford that house and they kept saying that they couldn't. :lol:

Its not the fact that she could afford it, it was the principles she knows shes rich and the lady did too but her turning down the car shows a sign of being well raised and having good values and most rich and famous people dont like to spend money just as much as regular upper middle and high class people

Dementinator
Aug 29th, 2005, 10:31 PM
hmm "open mouth insert foot" dopey interviewer! nice one Serena!

and yeah ,i came all the way down from the Bridge of the SS Dementieva ,looking for a nice pic of someones hot stern and got this ,an interesting article none the less ,but it has very little to do with anyones poo maker does it? ah well , I had me a chuckel anyways so the trip wasnt a total loss!

Veenut
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:18 PM

FYI, this is not the first time Serena wore expensive Jewelry at the open. In '02 she also wore a diamond tennis bracelet she got from Harry-Winston. That was also played up in the media. I'm sure she didn't buy these herself either. I doubt Serena spend that kind of money on jewelry.

As for spotlight, Serena has always been in the spotlight in NY since she won in 1999 so why should she stop now. It has always been her style to accessorize while others are just following her lead. ;)

nikita771
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Wow...I can't believe that I missed that. I'm glad that he was called on it by Serena and the crowd.

Denise4925
Aug 30th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Its not the fact that she could afford it, it was the principles she knows shes rich and the lady did too but her turning down the car shows a sign of being well raised and having good values and most rich and famous people dont like to spend money just as much as regular upper middle and high class people
You're probably right, but who said she turned it down. :lol: She turned down the price, not the car. We know she wanted to upgrad her Benz and she probably got a deal after saying she wouldn't pay that much. Does anyone pay sticker price for a car?

ceiling_fan
Aug 30th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Slack!

@m@nd@
Aug 30th, 2005, 09:48 AM
:speakles: what an idiot.
serena :yeah:

Veritas
Aug 30th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Then Serena said that she was only 16. When she was 16 she didn't have much more than $5,000

That's amazing. When I was 16, I didn't even have half that amount :o

hingis-seles
Aug 30th, 2005, 11:50 AM
When Martina Hingis was 16, she set a record for the fastest $1 million earned on Tour. :p :lol: She'd crossed the $1 million mark in her 1997 season in the middle of February :eek: :worship: