PDA

View Full Version : BTW, I Think Serena Has Had Breast Reduction Sugery

lizchris
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Not that I am looking at her chest, but they look smaller than the last time I saw her.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Holy shit, do you really think so? Maybe she just has a new kind of sports bra to smash them down better or her outfit is hiding it better.
Didn't Sandrine Testud have reduction surgery?

volta
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:57 PM
they are full covered and the color that she is wearing make them look smaller.

she might be wearing other type of bra 2 so ;)

SJW
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:58 PM
needed a brand new thread?

Maryamator
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:58 PM
they are full covered and the color that she is wearing make them look smaller.

she might be wearing other type of bra 2 so ;)
yeah thats what i wanted to say lol

Chunchun
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:00 PM
:eek:

Serena :(

Wimbledon_VIP
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:01 PM
lol...that's a good one:D. I dont think she did.

lizchris
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:02 PM

Well, it was a new development.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:03 PM
If she had the surgery, it is thread-worthy.

Knizzle
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Oh come on, you don't recover from something like that to play top level tennis in this short amount of time. Get real.

Joan Rivers
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I don't think she's had surgery. I had an enlargement years ago though. I needed it bad as I had very small breasts or "Two paracetamols on an ironing board" as my mother used to say.

tenn_ace
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:16 PM
I hope they (breasts) don't appear on in a new season of Nip/Tuck

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I don't think she's had surgery. I had an enlargement years ago though. I needed it bad as I had very small breasts or "Two paracetamols on an ironing board" as my mother used to say.

Luckily, I had a naturally ample rack, but boob jobs were really difficult to get and have done right in the 1930s-1950s. Sometime I wish for those old days, because half of the "new Hollywood trash" wouldn't be able to get work if it hadn't been for their boob jobs and we'd have some real talent around today, as opposed to walking silicone Bevery Hills science projects.

CrossCourt~Rally
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:25 PM

:haha: :yeah:

VeeReeDavJCap81
They still look huge to me

CrossCourt~Rally
I hope they (breasts) don't appear on in a new season of Nip/Tuck
:spit:

Joan Rivers
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Luckily, I had a naturally ample rack, but boob jobs were really difficult to get and have done right in the 1930s-1950s. Sometime I wish for those old days, because half of the "new Hollywood trash" wouldn't be able to get work if it hadn't been for their boob jobs and we'd have some real talent around today, as opposed to walking silicone Bevery Hills science projects.
Tell me about it Hel! I mean, at least I waited until my late 40s and 50s before getting surgery. In my starlet days I made it on pure talent.

You were in perfect proportion though Hel. John Wayne said you ruined other women for him after having experienced you. Those legs were insured by the studio for millions!

And speaking of Nip/Tuck, I may make another guest spot next season after my ratings-rising, howitzer of an appearance last season. I said throw in a free surgery and heavy lobbying for an Emmy and I'll do it.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Tell me about it Hel! I mean, at least I waited until my late 40s and 50s before getting surgery. In my starlet days I made it on pure talent.

You were in perfect proportion though Hel. John Wayne said you ruined other women for him after having experienced you. Those legs were insured by the studio for millions!

And speaking of Nip/Tuck, I may make another guest spot next season after my ratings-rising, howitzer of an appearance last season. I said throw in a free surgery and heavy lobbying for an Emmy and I'll do it.

Luckily for me, John Wayne was disproportionate--but in a good way. And so was Ray Milland!

Joan Rivers
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Luckily for me, John Wayne was disproportionate--but in a good way. And so was Ray Milland!
Well I did hear the rumors that on the sets of those Westerns, John put some of the horses to shame. I remember being totally drunk and coming on to John at an Oscars night party. He said "I like you Joan. You're a real spitfire!". I said "Yeah but I don't spit where it counts". Sadly I lent over a microphone in the middle of the table when I said it. The whole place heard and I got asked to leave!

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Well I did hear the rumors that on the sets of those Westerns, John put some of the horses to shame. I remember being totally drunk and coming on to John at an Oscars night party. He said "I like you Joan. You're a real spitfire!". I said "Yeah but I don't spit where it counts". Sadly I lent over a microphone in the middle of the table when I said it. The whole place heard and I got asked to leave!

I was there, hon. I remember it fondly. Everyone thought your comment was perfect but that prudish "holier than thou" Loretta Young was there and she got you tossed out. I wanted to say, "Loretta, if you'd learned to give proper head, maybe you wouldn't have gotten knocked up by Clark Gable back in the 1930s and had to orchestrate that silly 'adoption.'"

alfajeffster
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:52 PM

I agree Hel- just look at Mariah Carey 15 years ago, and look at her now. She's going to look like Latoya in about 5 more years.:lol:

lizchris
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Oh come on, you don't recover from something like that to play top level tennis in this short amount of time. Get real.

Recovery time from that type of operation is abouto 6-8 weeks, depending on when it was done.

SelesFan70
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:56 PM

:haha:

Joan Rivers
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I was there, hon. I remember it fondly. Everyone thought your comment was perfect but that prudish "holier than thou" Loretta Young was there and she got you tossed out. I wanted to say, "Loretta, if you'd learned to give proper head, maybe you wouldn't have gotten knocked up by Clark Gable back in the 1930s and had to orchestrate that silly 'adoption.'"
Loretta? I shoulda known. I never bought all that Little Miss Innocent crap. And as for that adoption it might have worked if the kid didn't look like a female version of Clark!

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Loretta? I shoulda known. I never bought all that Little Miss Innocent crap. And as for that adoption it might have worked if the kid didn't look like a female version of Clark!

Yes, a six-foot Clark Gable with a wig. Sadly, she must have had Clark's brains as well, because the broad didn't figure out she was adopted until her mother told her--when the girl was like 40 years old. I'm like, hon, didn't you ever look in the mirror and wonder how a female version of Clark Gable ended up in an orphanage?

jogoss_78
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:03 PM
She wears something that make them smaller

Martian KC
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Why would she do something like that?;)

alfajeffster
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Yes, a six-foot Clark Gable with a wig. Sadly, she must have had Clark's brains as well, because the broad didn't figure out she was adopted until her mother told her--when the girl was like 40 years old. I'm like, hon, didn't you ever look in the mirror and wonder how a female version of Clark Gable ended up in an orphanage?

I wonder if she became psychologically damaged for life when they taped her ears back at the orphanage...:lol:

JustBeingMyself
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:12 PM
It would be far better if Serena had breast enlargement, and played like she did in 99.

Helen Lawson
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I wonder if she became psychologically damaged for life when they taped her ears back at the orphanage...:lol:

I've never seen such a perfect combination of two parents before.

http://www.judy-lewis.com/rootmedia/cover/cover_0702_09.jpg

UDiTY
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:41 PM
She definitely did not...

Justineladivine
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Of course she did, she wanted to give some of it to her pal, Justine, so that WTAworld people stopped making digs about both of them (one having too much one not having any, fed up with it all, well, you know)

RVD
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Not that I am looking at her chest, but they look smaller than the last time I saw her.GOD! I hope not! :lol:

pav
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I think breast reduction is going a little too far
She's roped the buggers in behind a brand new bra
trouble is now when She does the Rena strutt
they are not there to balance out that massive butt
so when She leans back a bit to do the victory twirl
old Rena will topple over backwards
and She'll be one sore assed Girl
after that the bra will be up for sale on Ebay
and will end up as a truck load tie down, I'd say

SAEKeithSerena