PDA

View Full Version : :sad: after watch the exo uso mixed doubles...

croat123
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:04 PM
...i've finally realized that her skills have deteriorated to the point that there is no way she could make a comeback even if she wanted too :sad:

terrible serve (she hit 2 dfs in like 6 points on serve)
terrible, short landing groundies
and she lost her touch on the volleys

:sad:

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I thought exactly the same after watching the match yesterday

Maryamator
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:06 PM
this is sad :sad:

spencercarlos
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:11 PM
...i've finally realized that her skills have deteriorated to the point that there is no way she could make a comeback even if she wanted too :sad:

terrible serve (she hit 2 dfs in like 6 points on serve)
terrible, short landing groundies
and she lost her touch on the volleys

:sad:
who are you talking about?

Sir Stefwhit
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Kournikova, I think...

Maryamator
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:21 PM
about anna kournikova

spencercarlos
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Too bad then.. :s i mean Anna and Hingis :sad:

blumaroo
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:27 PM
ANd she reacted like a girl who had never played a tennis when she made a point. She was like OMG I made a point! Darling, you were a top 10 player and you won doubles slams. You should own your opponents at the other side of the net. But she looked good though.

tyk101
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:28 PM
anna played a good point when she returned federers serve and hit a volley off federers FH, but then she made an error on the next volley she hit.
i think if she trained hard, there's a slim chance of a comeback.

tyk101
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:29 PM
ANd she reacted like a girl who had never played a tennis when she made a point. She was like OMG I made a point! Darling, you were a top 10 player and you won doubles slams. You should own your opponents at the other side of the net. But she looked good though.

ye it was funny, she seems to have lost all confidence on court, well she was playin with the likes of nadal, federer and nav.

jan.
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Gee, I just watched it. And Anna sucks and I'm already being nice even I have a better serve then that and her groundstrokes are just :X