PDA

View Full Version : Serena with MASSIVE BLING!

RenaSlam.
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Notes: Serena Williams will be sporting some serious bling when she takes the court at the U.S. Open. The two-time Open champ is planning to wear a pair of platinum chandelier earrings that have 13 carats of diamonds and are worth almost $40,000. The earrings, designed by Erica Courtney, are called ``The Dream Catcher.''

She means business, bitches. :eek: :worship: :eek: :worship:

serenafan08
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Let's hope she can raise up some more "bling" at the end of this tournament. ;)

Staticbeef
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Notes: Serena Williams will be sporting some serious bling when she takes the court at the U.S. Open. The two-time Open champ is planning to wear a pair of platinum chandelier earrings that have 13 carats of diamonds and are worth almost $40,000. The earrings, designed by Erica Courtney, are called ``The Dream Catcher.''

:bounce: Sweet of her to name them after MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE :lol:

SelesFan70
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:52 AM
She needs to "bling" her game :lol:

tenn_ace
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:53 AM

so shallow.

vettipooh
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:53 AM
It's alright to wear some serious bling bling on the court, as long as she doesn't give me no blung blung performance!! :lol:

Berlin_Calling
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:12 AM
serena really should consider wearing a diamond encrusted tiara during one of her matches. itd be pretty hot.

Stamp Paid
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Everytime I come around your city bling bling
Pinky ring worth about 50 bling bling

she was blinging it out @ the YEC last year as well

dania
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Why?Are jewels really necesary on the tennis court?

RenaSlam.
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Why?Are jewels really necesary on the tennis court?

Only Serena. :worship:

martirogi
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:38 AM
beats the bitch's gold shoes

VeeReeDavJCap81
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:39 AM
so shallow.

so bitter

martirogi
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:41 AM
its a little shallow, but when you've worked as hard as serena has to get her money she could come out in gold bricks and hundred dollar bills and it'd be ok.

CJ07
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:45 AM
I remember Serena's tiara at 2002 Wimbledon. She needs to bring tha tback

ampers&
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Serena :worship:

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:00 AM
I remember Serena's tiara at 2002 Wimbledon. She needs to bring tha tback

Anyone got a picture, but also she needs to get in form and fit first. Not to mention winning or dominating.

Rub
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:13 AM
nice! :dance:

@m@nd@
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:12 AM
:eek: wow
nice. :worship:

Ceecor
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Id prefer if she brings a massive game.

ceiling_fan
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:24 AM
hot, i hope they don't pull her ears down tho

pav
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Excuse Me for being a bit on the thick side, but is Bling another term for Butt?

On another issue, Serena always seems to wear shoes with thicker soles than other Players, making it almost look like She is wearing boots,or am I just seeing things from down here a bit gouch eyed from excessive :tape:

Grachka
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:30 AM

Why doesn't she wear a real chandelier? I'm sure she is nimble enough to win the US Open without losing a set, whilst lugging a huge chandelier about.

Incidentally, your avatar is scary. Serena is applying excessive pressure into crushing that nut.

hingis-seles
Aug 29th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Cool. Rena always keeps it interesting .

volta
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:08 PM
:woohoo: omg :eek: Diva is about to show up at the USOpen :worship:

:haha: at the haters. thats what we call jealous :lol: next time try not to be so obvious :lol:

Oneofakind0490
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Anyone got a picture, but also she needs to get in form and fit first. Not to mention winning or dominating.http://espn.go.com/media/ten/2002/0706/photo/a_serena_pod.jpg

JenFan75
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Well, she isn't going to win so she needs some way to attract attention...

Cybelle Darkholme
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:24 PM
so shallow.

Like a certain pair of gold shoes? Hmm earrings or gold shoes which pray tell are more shallow?

I would rather she had a fabulous outrageous outfit, its like a tradition with her at the US Open.

vettipooh
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Why doesn't she wear a real chandelier? I'm sure she is nimble enough to win the US Open without losing a set, whilst lugging a huge chandelier about.

Incidentally, your avatar is scary. Serena is applying excessive pressure into crushing that nut.Oh, you're just jealous that Obata can't afford a pair.:P :nerner: :nerner: :nerner:

tenn_ace
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Like a certain pair of gold shoes? Hmm earrings or gold shoes which pray tell are more shallow?

I would rather she had a fabulous outrageous outfit, its like a tradition with her at the US Open.

shoes were shallow too and I did say that at that time.

at the very least, shoes have some practicality on court. not sure about earrings. :confused:

angele87
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Wouldn't earrings that big be kind of heavy and in the way? :scratch:

ivanovic
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:50 PM
I forgive her she's an affrican american they live for this crap, just look at the rappers
thats not a racist comment btw, I bet soon she'll wear a 4 inch thick chain with the $ sign swinging from it.

VRee_Willario
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:53 PM
so shallow.
She hass done so much charity work that we can allowe her to be a little shallow at times ;)

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:57 PM
She should concentrate more on her game :rolleyes:

usenet
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:00 PM
when did she last win a tournament?

VRee_Willario
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:01 PM
when did she last win a tournament?
Australian Open this year

Experimentee
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Serena can wear whatever she wants. At least it is jewellery, which is what gold and diamonds are supposed to be used for, and not shoes.

griffin
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Shallow is not wearing the Ross Ice Shelf on your ears, or gold shoes on your feet, to play tennis.

Shallow is getting bent about other people wearing the Ross Ice Shelf on your ears, or gold shoes on your feet, to play tennis...

(and stupid will be forgetting to bring sunglasses to watch Serena's matches this year :lol: )

RenaSlam.
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Shallow is not wearing the Ross Ice Shelf on your ears, or gold shoes on your feet, to play tennis.

Shallow is getting bent about other people wearing the Ross Ice Shelf on your ears, or gold shoes on your feet, to play tennis...

(and stupid will be forgetting to bring sunglasses to watch Serena's matches this year :lol: )

:lol: :worship:

slydevil6142
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I forgive her she's an affrican american they live for this crap, just look at the rappers thats not a racist comment btw, I bet soon she'll wear a 4 inch thick chain with the $ sign swinging from it.

Actually thats exactly what this comment is. I happen to be african american and I can assure you I dont have any thick chains and neither do my other black friends. I hope you dont think rappers represent the bulk of our community b/c your statment states otherwise. For future reference its best not to speak about topics in which you know little to nothing about.

volta
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:11 PM

:worship:

barmaid
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=obatafan]Why doesn't she wear a real chandelier? I'm sure she is nimble enough to win the US Open without losing a set, whilst lugging a huge chandelier about.

Yes, why not? Serena might be wanting to make a "fashion statement":rolleyes: but all the "glittery accessories" won't help her game!:eek:

barmaid:wavey:

Grachka
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Oh, you're just jealous that Obata can't afford a pair.:P :nerner: :nerner: :nerner:
Actually, Saori has loads of chandelier earrings :nerner: she just gives them all to underprivileged children :nerner:

vettipooh
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Actually, Saori has loads of chandelier earrings :nerner: she just gives them all to underprivileged children :nerner:Yeah, right!!!:lol:

vettipooh
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:50 PM

;)

SJW
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I forgive her she's an affrican american they live for this crap, just look at the rappers
thats not a racist comment btw, I bet soon she'll wear a 4 inch thick chain with the $ sign swinging from it.

that is a racist comment btw.

Volcana
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:54 PM

She means business, bitches. :eek: :worship: :eek: :worship:In contrast, Venus takes to the Wimbledon final with no jewelry at all. THAT'S when you know she means business.

SJW
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:54 PM

exactly.
haha at all the poor people who get the knickers in a twist at earrings and shoes. :)

SJW
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:55 PM
In contrast, Venus takes to the Wimbledon final with no jewelry at all. THAT'S when you know she means business.

Serena. yes. the other sister.
:)

azza
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Serena :lol: it will make her look even more Uglier so meh im happy :)

Stingray
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:54 PM
How is it shallow????????? The fact that she chooses to wear expensive earrings makes her shallow??? Oh please, if your gonna insult her try and be creative.

Oneofakind0490
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:00 PM
And they fell out during the match.

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:03 PM
And they fell out during the match.

Yeah, I noticed :eek: (40000$ on the floor :sad: )
I made a thread about it and they deleted it! :rolleyes:

martirogi
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:04 PM
how did they fall out?

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:06 PM
how did they fall out?

During a rally ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:08 PM
so shallow.

And Maria's gold shoes was what? :retard:

ezekiel
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:16 PM
her diamonds fell all ova the court :tape:

angele87
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
And who would of guessed that the chandelier earrings wouldn't even last a full set :lol: Cuz you know, those kinds of earrings are just made for running and jumping around lol

tennisbum79
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:23 PM
In contrast, Venus takes to the Wimbledon final with no jewelry at all. THAT'S when you know she means business.

That girl has a pratical side to her which always suprises me.
Even when she takes off the jewlry, you'll enever notice something is missing

CC
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:28 PM
But whose earrings are they? Isn't this some kind of endorsement/advertisement? I don't know why the press would be notified ahead of time if she were simply going to wear her own earrings.