PDA

View Full Version : same court (arthur ashe) for WILLIAMSES on monday

Buitenzorg
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Good Luck Serena on your opening match at Arthur Ashe stadium and also to Venus :)

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Good luck Venus and Serena! :hearts:

Buitenzorg
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:49 AM
will be a shock results? or an easy wins? :)

selking
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Lets hope we get to see that fourth round match this time.

jcaprulez
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:07 AM
easy win for venus, shock defeat for serena

serenafan08
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Easy wins for both - duh! Serena's never lost in the first round of a major, and trust me - it won't be at this tournament. They'll meet up in the fourth round.

pav
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Easy wins for both - duh! Serena's never lost in the first round of a major, and trust me - it won't be at this tournament. They'll meet up in the fourth round.

She has come dangerously close a couple of times hasn't She? I would stick them on court ten,but then i'm not running the You Ess open, just begging off sick from a spot of sheep shaggsorry shearing

BigBabeTENNIS
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Good luck Venus and Serena

Janet
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:54 AM
I hope both get to meet in the 4th round on Sunday I will be in NY then..............I'm still PIST they put them in the the same half of the draw the organizer could have do something and change it..............but NO!!! but i know the rankings does not mean much to Both Williams they have been thier done that...............so if both meets in the 4th at least I know thier is a chance A williams will be in the final I know they give both girls a tough DRAW and the other higher ranking girls easy walk but that is ok too.......A Williams will preveil!!!

-VSR-
Aug 29th, 2005, 05:08 AM
I hope both get to meet in the 4th round on Sunday I will be in NY then..............I'm still PIST they put them in the the same half of the draw the organizer could have do something and change it..............but NO!!! but i know the rankings does not mean much to Both Williams they have been thier done that...............so if both meets in the 4th at least I know thier is a chance A williams will be in the final I know they give both girls a tough DRAW and the other higher ranking girls easy walk but that is ok too.......A Williams will preveil!!!

Great attitude!

samn
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I'm still PIST they put them in the the same half of the draw the organizer could have do something and change it..............but NO!!!

Er, why on earth should the organizers change the draw to suit two players?