PDA

View Full Version : Maggie Maleeva looking badly injured

crazillo
Aug 28th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I know that we aren't allowed to post getty images, but if you check her pics on their web site you can see why she didn't play for weeks. She looks badly injured. :( :sad: Kind of a monster tape around her arm.... Hope that she will be fine next week. Would be sad to go that way.....

Sadka
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:34 PM
:sad:

Maryamator
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:45 PM
get well maggie this is so sad :sad:

*Jool*
Aug 28th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Allez Maggie , I hope you get well soon and add a few good wins to your great career :)

CooCooCachoo
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:04 PM
:sad: I hope she doesn't go out like this :(

cellophane
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I wish Maggie would win the Kremlin Cup again this year. It seems to be her tournament (well, Nastya's as well now ;) ).

Daniel
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Get well Maggie :)

jcaprulez
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Get well soon. I hope she gets another title before she retires.

Kanoshiro
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Maleeva is FINE. I saw her on the practice courts today at the US OPEN.. She doesnt look injured....she is just not.....hmm...talented...

Cris Senior
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Maleeva is FINE. I saw her on the practice courts today at the US OPEN.. She doesnt look injured....she is just not.....hmm...talented...
Goes to show how much you know about tennis.She is probably, actually her entire family, including her mother, one the most talented players ever. Go and see her playing first before you open your idiotic mouth, Or , at least, check her record first. Saying moronic things like this only makes you look like a retard.
Cris Senior

Kanoshiro
Aug 31st, 2005, 05:22 PM
Goes to show how much you know about tennis.She is probably, actually her entire family, including her mother, one the most talented players ever. Go and see her playing first before you open your idiotic mouth, Or , at least, check her record first. Saying moronic things like this only makes you look like a retard.
Cris Senior

Silly response--- until Maleeva wins 2 or more GRAND SLAMS then you can say she is talented. Relax son, Maleeva is not good anymore.... I know you have to defend your favorite player, but face the facts....be real fool!