PDA

View Full Version : Who will die in Harry Potter Book 7?

VeeDaQueen
Aug 28th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Jo has already stated that many more characters are going to die in HP7. Who do you think will be one of the victims? Here is what I think:

All of Harry's parent figures have all been killed: Lily and James, Sirius, and Dumbledore. It seems that this will be a popular trend. So I think Arthur and Molly Weasly will be killed in HP7. They are the closest he has now as parents, and Ron has already stated that he will be with Harry in Book 7. LV and his followers will want to kill the families of Ron and Hermione as a threat (saying "Hey, don't mess with us or we'll kill your family"). What do you think?

Portobello
Aug 28th, 2005, 07:14 AM
yr avatar :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JenFan75
Aug 28th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Voldemort will kill everyone.

VeeDaQueen
Aug 28th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Voldemort will kill everyone.

you said his name :eek:

Why would JKR set up this whole harry potter thing if she kills him in the end? :retard: There is no way she would kill Harry, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY! The crazy fans (the ones that dress like Harry Potter, trying to do magic) would stalk her down and kill her if she killed Harry.

gentenaire
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Harry

Maryamator
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:08 AM
every1 related to harry will die nd then at the end harry will kill voldemort once and for all the end;)

bw2082
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Lupin and Petigrew will die, signifying the end of the maurauder's era and the emergence of ron,harry, hermione, ginny as a new parallel quartet.

voldemort for obvious reasons

one of the weasleys ... molly's or bill's death might be needed to bring the family together and heal the rift between them and Percy.

Belatrix Lestrange must die or be defeated at the hands of Neville to avenge his parents.

Snape will die

^bibi^
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Ginny of course :sad:

-Em-
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:45 AM
ginny, ron or hermione...

Josh B.
Aug 28th, 2005, 11:49 AM
all of them :devil:

@m@nd@
Aug 28th, 2005, 11:56 AM
all of them :devil:
i think so

Chunchun
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Harry, Ron, whatever :p

Chunchun
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:42 PM
:ras:

what? there are always some people die in each book.

Monica_Rules
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:17 PM
I think most of the characters will die.

I'm 99.9% sure either Harry,Ron or Herminoie will get the chop!

I think Mrs.Weasley is a gonner and a few other weasley's too.

i think a few hogwarts students will die

Hagrid i think will die too. Its gonna be one big blood bath!

Portobello
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Harry,maybe to kill YU KNOW WHO!!! :p
hopefully not herm :scared:

zuluagafan
Aug 28th, 2005, 06:26 PM
in my opinion harry HAS to die, if he doesn't this whole story would be like all the usual stories saying good always beats evil and the good guy always wins these books are too good to end like that.

for me the ending should be harry dies in order to safe the wizarding world. other deaths maybe ron or hermione sacrificing themselves ( like ron in the first book in the chess game)

thats what i think

^bibi^
Aug 28th, 2005, 06:40 PM
don't want hermione to die :bigcry:

Wiggly
Aug 28th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Jo has already stated that many more characters are going to die in HP7. Who do you think will be one of the victims? Here is what I think:

All of Harry's parent figures have all been killed: Lily and James, Sirius, and Dumbledore. It seems that this will be a popular trend. So I think Arthur and Molly Weasly will be killed in HP7. They are the closest he has now as parents, and Ron has already stated that he will be with Harry in Book 7. LV and his followers will want to kill the families of Ron and Hermione as a threat (saying "Hey, don't mess with us or we'll kill your family"). What do you think?

So Dumbleroe died in Book 6...! I didn't know :lol:

Ron or Hermione, maybe LV :confused:

wurzelman
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Probably ron and hermione, who have no protection against Voldemort's might. Lastrange, Malfoys, all death eaters eventually. Voldemort will die, and so might Harry in doing so. Also I doubt Harry will easily be able to find and destroy the Horcruxes, as he wouldn't have got the last one, without AWPBD there.

griffin
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:28 AM
in my opinion harry HAS to die, if he doesn't this whole story would be like all the usual stories saying good always beats evil and the good guy always wins these books are too good to end like that.

for me the ending should be harry dies in order to safe the wizarding world. other deaths maybe ron or hermione sacrificing themselves ( like ron in the first book in the chess game)

thats what i think

One of my friend's thinks that Harry was turned into one of Voldy's horcruxes when Voldy tried to kill him (which might also explain why LV has forbidden his minions to kill Harry). That would me that Harry has to die to finally destroy LV.

wurzelman
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:38 AM
except it was an instant thing that happened to him, he didn't perform the spell needed to make a horcrux I think.

VeeDaQueen
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I just don't see Harry dying. He is the main character and started this whole mania over 5 years ago. Jo wouldn't have the guts to do that.

Rtael
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I think Draco will die, sacrificing his life for Harry, after a short but passionate love affair. :devil:

Rtael
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:49 AM
But I haven't read the last two books, so maybe everyone already knows about their fuck-like-bunnies sex life. :tape:

GBFH
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:32 AM
what is with the harry/draco slash stuff?
oh well, it's still not as disturbing as snape/harry or *gulp* lucius/harry.

i hope everyone dies. i hated book 6.

Xanadu11
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:40 AM
I think its between Ginny and Harry, maybe even both. Then Ron and Hermione could get married and have twins and name them Ginny and Harry :p

griffin
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:44 PM

i

I would have been happier not knowing that stuff existed, thank you :bolt: (I'm still scarred from the Kirk/Spock slash a friend once showed me)

Portobello
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:50 PM
I think its between Ginny and Harry, maybe even both. Then Ron and Hermione could get married and have twins and name them Ginny and Harry :p
good story

I dont like the gal who act Ginny :( ,i cant find she's attractive :p
it's very opposite with the book :o

Wigglytuff
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:24 PM
snape is going to get whats coming to him thats for sure.

harry will die of course.

i think ron or hermione or ginny might die.

but i think the only death that is certain is harry's.

Wigglytuff
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I just don't see Harry dying. He is the main character and started this whole mania over 5 years ago. Jo wouldn't have the guts to do that.

well book 7 is the last book in the series. and she said that there will be no more after, plus thats a great way to end any successful multipart serial is to kill the main character.

Wigglytuff
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:31 PM
here it is, i should have added this to the other post but i forgot.

JK Rowling and her agents have categorically denied that an eighth Harry Potter adventure is planned.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsid_2347000/2347285.stm

normally i dont believe what peoples agnets say, but she is a billionare now, so its not like she would need more money, and she has said that she wanted to write some adult geared books she had been thinking about.
and anywway the only thing that will keep people from hunting her down for an 8th book would be to kill harry.

Maryamator
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:11 PM
i dont want ron to die hes so dumb and funny lol;)

frenchie
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I think Draco will die, sacrificing his life for Harry, after a short but passionate love affair. :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
But I don't think Harry Potter characters have a sex :tape:

Portobello
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:14 PM
i dont want ron to die hes so dumb and funny lol;)
Me too ;)
so the perfect choice's harry n ginny :devil:

Sally Struthers
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:44 PM

i hope everyone dies. i hated book 6.

All I can say is that it better not turn out like Stephen King's It where the kids have the screw one another and basically have an underaged gangbang to get out of a bind. :o

Edward.
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Remus Lupin will kill Fenrir Greyback.

Bellatrix will die at Nevilles hand.

Snape will sacrifice himself at the hands of Voldemort. This will give Harry the chance to strike down Voldemort.

At the end, they all have a big party, with Harry's Parents, Dumbledore and Sirius all showing up as force ghosts, Star Wars stylee. They all grin merrily, and Dumbledore does an inpromptu dance routine. The ghost of Snape then appears and gives James and Sirius a big hug before Dumbledore beats him up for killing him.

Predictable ending. :)

Zamboni
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:46 PM
I don't want to think about that yet :sad:

Anyway, I don't think Ron, Hermione, Lupin or Hagrid will die. Probably some half-major characters will tho. Blah, I don't wanna speculate yet.

I do have a theory on how Harry will defeat Voldemort tho. There already are 3 Horcruxes destroyed (diary, ring, locket), of which Harry only destroyed one. It leaves 3 Horcruxes to be destroyed, and while Harry will probably destroy at least one of them, I don't think he'll destroy all three of them. And then, when they are all destroyed, Voldemort is mortal like any other man. I just can't see Harry Avada Kedavra-ing him, or killing him purposedly in any way (remember the attempt to use the Crucatius curse on Bellatrix). I think Voldemort will die in a huge battle and I have a feeling it might be Lupin who finishes him off (or maybe I hope so).

Paldias
Aug 29th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I think that Harry and Voldemort will die...

I think that because Voldemort didn't kill Harry when he tried to kill him when he was little he transferred some of the Horcrux within his soul to Harry and that the only way Voldemort can be killed is if Harry is dead...something like that will happen :shrug:

bw2082
Aug 29th, 2005, 10:18 PM
I just can't see Harry Avada Kedavra-ing him, or killing him purposedly in any way (remember the attempt to use the Crucatius curse on Bellatrix). I think Voldemort will die in a huge battle and I have a feeling it might be Lupin who finishes him off (or maybe I hope so).

I think you're right. If Harry kills off Voldemort he'll have the stain of being a murderer on him even though it's justified. I see Voldemort falling off a cliff or something like that rather than having Harry Avada Kedavra him.

wurzelman
Aug 30th, 2005, 12:53 AM
well the prophecy said "one must die at the hands of the other".

Zamboni
Aug 30th, 2005, 09:42 AM
well the prophecy said "one must die at the hands of the other".
yeah, but that's just how you interpret it, isn't it - Harry's helping to defeat/kill Voldemort for sure, so Voldemort would be dying partly at Harry's hands.

iced gem
Aug 30th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I think that Harry will die at the same time as he kills Voldemort.

paul_masterton
Aug 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
yes i always thought that when teh whole horcrux thing came out, teh final one would be Harry.

remember the initials that they found in the one dumbledore almost died trying to get? anyone discovered who it is?

i didnt know at first then i figured it out, it's quite revealing. and its one of the reasons i believe harry must die

Monica_Rules
Aug 30th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Aparantly its been confirmed as Sirius's brother. Regulus and his middle name is something begining with A but can't remember what now!

Zamboni
Aug 31st, 2005, 10:06 AM
Regulus Arcturus Black

Arcturus: "the fourth brightest star in the sky and the brightest star in the constellation Bo÷tes, approximately 36 light-years from Earth."
- from mugglenet who have it from the HP Lexicon;) I have no idea how the Lexicon got this confirmed tho (perhaps they're just assuming it because Rowling called it 'a very fine guess')

It gets me wondering what the 3 brightest stars in the sky are, and whether they are names that run in the Black family, that could make a nice analysis.

edit: I just looked it up, here's the list
1: the Sun (well duh:p)
2: Sirius :angel:
3: Canopus
4: Arcturus
23: Regulus
28: Bellatrix

Lady
Aug 31st, 2005, 11:06 AM
Snape and Voldemort

I'm sure 100% that neither Trio, nor Ginny will die. :p