PDA

View Full Version : Been at the open 2 days straight...wta players ive seen so far

AlexB
Aug 28th, 2005, 03:13 AM
not a complete list but ive gotten a glipse of these players so far (just going on memory)

both williams sisters
karatantcheva
ruano pascual
both uberoi's
linetskaya
patty schnyder
sveta
srebotnik
forentz
sugiyama
safina
likhovtseva
domachowska
iveta benesova
maggie maleeva
ana ivanovich
tatiana golovin
vaidisova
bartoli
schiavone
razzano

azmad_88
Aug 28th, 2005, 03:55 AM
wheres the russians?

pcrtennis
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:05 AM
What was Ai up to???

-VSR-
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Venus & Serena :hearts:

crazillo
Aug 28th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Did Maggie wear a big tape on her arm? Was she practising and if yes with whom?

How was Ana doing? Also Ai?

:lol: I'm too curious. :p

vettipooh
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:24 PM
not a complete list but ive gotten a glipse of these players so far (just going on memory)

both williams sisters
karatantcheva
ruano pascual
both uberoi's
linetskaya
patty schnyder
sveta
srebotnik
forentz
sugiyama
safina
likhovtseva
domachowska
iveta benesova
maggie maleeva
ana ivanovich
tatiana golovin
vaidisova
bartoli
schiavone
razzanoSame here, but I'll add
Sharapova
Kutzy
Emma Laine
Maureen Drake
Castellvi
Bammer
Zi Yan
Ting Li
Sheepers
Cara Black
Tian Tian Sun
Gargliardi
Dominicovic
Agnes Szavay
O'Donoghue
Baltacha
Marie Eve Pelletier
Anna K
Clijsters
Navratilova
Billie jean King
Schiavone
Safina
Asha Rolle
Shanay Perry
Mashona, and a host of others....was there on quali day 2, and yesterday for Arthur Ashe Kids Day.

Lady
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Has anyone seen Justine at all?

vettipooh
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Has anyone seen Justine at all?No. I looked for her and Myskina on both days, but never saw them. Btw, Sharapova didn't look so sharp during practice, and neither did Serena. Maria's back hand kept going into the net and Yuri kept correcting the motion, but Maria was not receptive, and they had small words at one point. Serena wouldn't stay on court for too long...kept going to her chair and putting her leg up. Maybe I'll see Justine today...it's open practice day for fans!!!!

Maryamator
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:40 PM
anyone seen sesil? if yes how was she playing? with who was she practicing? :p

Lady
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:56 PM
No. I looked for her and Myskina on both days, but never saw them. Btw, Sharapova didn't look so sharp during practice, and neither did Serena. Maria's back hand kept going into the net and Yuri kept correcting the motion, but Maria was not receptive, and they had small words at one point. Serena wouldn't stay on court for too long...kept going to her chair and putting her leg up. Maybe I'll see Justine today...it's open practice day for fans!!!!

Thank you!
She seems nowhere to be seen. :sad:

Spunky83
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:03 PM
No. I looked for her and Myskina on both days, but never saw them. Btw, Sharapova didn't look so sharp during practice, and neither did Serena. Maria's back hand kept going into the net and Yuri kept correcting the motion, but Maria was not receptive, and they had small words at one point. Serena wouldn't stay on court for too long...kept going to her chair and putting her leg up. Maybe I'll see Justine today...it's open practice day for fans!!!!

I feel confident that my two faves are nowhere to be seen :eek:

Justine´s whereabout´s really a mystery! As for Nastya, heard from several people that she´s pretty early on court.

Lady
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:04 PM
I feel confident that my two faves are nowhere to be seen :eek:

Justine´s whereabout´s really a mystery! As for Nastya, heard from several people that she´s pretty early on court.

I thought the same thing. Kinda suspicious that both of your faves are missing... ;)

Farina Elia Fan
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:15 PM
nobody seen silvia :sad: