PDA

View Full Version : Nastya will be playing on Tuesday, Jens told me this afternoon

AlexB
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:30 AM
missed nastya for a second day in a row, but spoke to jens after he was done hitting a few balls around and got all the info i need so i will not miss her tommorow..jens was real cool..

among the other things we chatted about:
-nastya's ankle is doing good (very first question i asked)
-nastya is in good spirits heading into the open
-i asked him i bet he know some russian curse words and he replied "i know them all" :lol: patted him on the back and told him you do take lots of abuse

JLDementieva
Aug 28th, 2005, 03:58 AM
missed nastya for a second day in a row, but spoke to jens after he was done hitting a few balls around and got all the info i need so i will not miss her tommorow..jens was real cool..

-i asked him i bet he know some russian curse words and he replied "i know them all" :lol: patted him on the back and told him you do take lots of abuse
wow that's awesome, is Jens even cuter in person :p :p

AlexB
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:03 AM
wow that's awesome, is Jens even cuter in person :p :p

being that i'm male, my purpose was to get nastya info, so i cannot answer that question :lol:

JLDementieva
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:28 AM
being that i'm male, my purpose was to get nastya info, so i cannot answer that question :lol:
haha fair enough :lol: thanks for the Nastya info ;)

Spunky83
Aug 28th, 2005, 12:17 PM

Luv that guy :lol:

alibaby
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:51 PM

great to hear these positive words!!hopefully a good omen for nasty-baby!! :kiss: :kiss:but,as tamarine already played some good matches this season,please take care!!all the best from your biggest german fan!! :kiss: :kiss:

LiTTLe SeRTaB
Aug 28th, 2005, 02:46 PM
^^ Alibaby - Let me guess which is your favorite smiley in this forum ... ? :confused:

alibaby
Aug 28th, 2005, 03:26 PM
^^ Alibaby - Let me guess which is your favorite smiley in this forum ... ? :confused:
oh,if you read my posts regularely,you dont need much guessing!! :) are you a big nastya fan too,or is it coincidence,you are in this thread??which players do you like,apart from nastya?

selyoink
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I just noticed that almost all of my favorite players are in the bottom half of the draw. I will have a busy Tuesday.

Spunky83
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I just noticed that almost all of my favorite players are in the bottom half of the draw. I will have a busy Tuesday.

Yeah and five of those are in the same quarter :lol:

selyoink
Aug 28th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah and five of those are in the same quarter :lol:

Really? Dammit!

I haven't analyzed the draw yet so I didn't realize that. Of my top 10 all are in the bottom half except for Mirza and Suarez who is not playing. What a horrible draw. :mad:

Breakaway
Aug 28th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the info! Best of luck Nastya! :bounce:

Spunky83
Aug 28th, 2005, 11:17 PM

I also noticed that weirdly...Roddick plays tuesday although the bottom half plays tomorrow?!? Huh? So busy tuesday for me as well

Daniel
Aug 29th, 2005, 12:21 AM
:lol: why did the put Andy on Tueasday???

angiee3
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:26 AM
well thanks for the info.

ceiling_fan
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:49 AM
lol thats funny

Spunky83
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:34 AM
:lol: why did the put Andy on Tueasday???

:confused: Itīs the US Open.... :rolleyes: I donīt know actually, maybe because to let him celebrate another birthday on court. They also didnīt put the title holder on Ashe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alibaby
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:17 PM
get the party started,nasty-baby!! :kiss: :kiss: good luck for the 1 round!! :kiss:

ewbangkok
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:05 PM
who is jens?

michelle11
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:12 PM
who is jens?

her coach

Spunky83
Aug 30th, 2005, 06:07 PM
who is jens?

Who are you? :wavey:

ewbangkok
Aug 30th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I am from asia and I am the fan of Myskina

michelle11
Aug 30th, 2005, 10:34 PM
I am from asia and I am the fan of Myskina

I think she deserves a second fan in asia :lol:

Spunky83
Aug 30th, 2005, 10:48 PM
I think she deserves a second fan in asia :lol:

As far as I see it from the guestbooks entries on a-m.com, most Nastya fans are from Asia (although itīs probably just because of Asiaīs demographics)

michelle11
Aug 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM
As far as I see it from the guestbooks entries on a-m.com, most Nastya fans are from Asia (although itīs probably just because of Asiaīs demographics)

can not be true because ewbangkok told us he is THE fan from asia

_LuCaS_
Aug 30th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Someone is definately making English progress here :)

Spunky83
Aug 30th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Someone is definately making English progress here :)

:lol: