PDA

View Full Version : I miss Luke Jensen

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 27th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Lke Jense is the only smart tennis commentarist that I have heard... His reports are so good. I remember during Wimbledon 2004 he appeared on Mignight Wimbledon reports.

Why do they keep putting Patrick McEnroe, Mary Joe Fernandez, and Cliff Drysdale instead of him. I think him and Mary Carrillo would do a good commentarists team.

TennisChick227
Aug 27th, 2005, 04:34 AM
OMG!?! He's the worst...He gets to excited for me...i dont like his brother either..but to each his own... My fave is Cliff Drysdale....he's so smoothhhhhh..ol ;)

Andrew..
Aug 27th, 2005, 05:10 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah.

partbrit
Aug 27th, 2005, 05:44 AM
He may know a lot, but he is way too mannered for my tastes. I find it difficult to listen to him.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 27th, 2005, 07:36 AM
OMG!?! He's the worst...He gets to excited for me...i dont like his brother either..but to each his own... My fave is Cliff Drysdale....he's so smoothhhhhh..ol ;)

How is he the worst? He is the most eloquent, the smartest, and passionate about the damn game..

V's a star
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I like Mary corillo and Mary jo the best they r both really fair but ofcourse their cant only be 2 women commentators @ the same time. :rolleyes: Tim ryan has HUGE ass glasses im like its 2005 get some new ones :wavey:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 21st, 2005, 06:17 AM
Go Luke!!!

Reappear!