PDA

View Full Version : Article: Serena Flirts

tennisIlove09
Aug 27th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Serena Flirts
http://www.sportsmediainc.net/tennisweek/Serenalibraryposter-ALA.jpg
Photo: ALA By Tennis Week
08/26/2005

Confessed cosmetics junkie Serena Williams is now an official flirt. The former No. 1 will serve as "guest creator" for a collection of new Flirt! cosmetics. The Estee Lauder makeup line, which will be sold exclusively at Kohls, enlists a new celebrity creator every six months to inspire a new collection.

"I've always been a beauty junkie," Williams told The Associated Press. "I've tried every product. I'm addicted to products. I can't go into the mall without buying everything. I said to my manager, `I should get a beauty deal, I'm going to go broke buying all these products." The seven-time Grand Slam champion's Flirt! line will debut in February of 2006. "Flirt! is a brand driven by pop culture," Flirt! cosmetics president Jane Hudis said in a statement. "Serena is the perfect personality to continue the buzz with a celebrity collection. She is fearless on the court, dynamic and energetic, yet when she steps on the red carpet she is sexy, flirtatious and completely alluring."

RenaSlam.
Aug 27th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Serena...I don't really care about your off court activities anymore...

...PLAY SOME TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zippy
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Serena...I don't really care about your off court activities anymore...

...PLAY SOME TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yawn: Serena is here, Serena is there. Serena doing this, Serena's doing that. It's like a CD that keeps skipping and repeating.

I feel you. She seems to be everywhere but the Tour. I just want to see her more on the courts. Hopefully we'll see her for a good while in the upcomming 2 weeks. Or at least 1 whole week up until she meets Kimmie :)

Sinnet
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Can we call her the new, more successful Anna Kournikova yet? :rolleyes: