PDA

View Full Version : cute mixed poodles do you want one?

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:21 AM
OH MY GOD!! these poodle mxies are sooo cute i want one:
labradoodle
http://www.valleyviewdogs.com/images/labradoodles/Labradoodle-Buffy-04.jpg
goldendoodle
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images12/GoldendoodlesGods%20Glory%20StandardPoodlesgdoodle 2.jpg
schnoodle
http://www.valleyviewdogs.com/images/schnoodles/Miniature-Schnoodle-Puppy-01.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

i want a goldendoodle!!!!!!

skanky~skanketta
Aug 27th, 2005, 09:14 AM
i want all three!

:hearts:

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:43 PM
i want all three!

:hearts:
darn it i forgot to put that option.

OUT!
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Cute dogs, but I love my chihuahua and she loves to be the bentre of attention. She will bully the cute poodle.

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Cute dogs, but I love my chihuahua and she loves to be the bentre of attention. She will bully the cute poodle.
they might look "unstrudy" but they are strong smart animals. but then again golden retrievers are really friendly animals that love everyone and everything.

so i think you are right after all chihuahuas are infamous for being so EVIL in charge. :p :tape: :lol:

OUT!
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
they might look "unstrudy" but they are strong smart animals. but then again golden retrievers are really friendly animals that love everyone and everything.

so i think you are right after all chihuahuas are infamous for being so EVIL in charge. :p :tape: :lol:
:haha: She can be particularly menacing that's for sure! Looks so gentle but appearances can be deceptive!:devil:

Rtael
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I don't like poodles.

CooCooCachoo
Aug 27th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I want a labradoodle and a schnoodle :haha: :hearts:

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I don't like poodles.
i dont like people who dont like poodles. :nerner: :nerner:

seriously, though, i didnt used to like them either, mostly because of those stupid cuts. but you can leave a poodle in a puppy clip and they look lovely. and they are really really really smart dogs. so i like them better now.

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
I want a labradoodle and a schnoodle :haha: :hearts:

see the mix a mini shcuezner (sp?) with a mini poodle and i doing want that mess. i want the GIANT shcuezner mixed with the STANDARD poodle. :)

matthias
Aug 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
i want a real Labrator

Chunchun
Aug 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I don't even like dogs.

:Rawwb:
Aug 27th, 2005, 06:00 PM
I am sure the first dog is a breed of its own.....

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I am sure the first dog is a breed of its own.....
the first dog is a labradoodle as i said which are NOT recongized as a breed. also if you look at the akc website there are no recongized breeds that look anything like the labradoodle

the akc has been a bitch about recongizing the labradoodle and goldendoodle, they say they have no purpose. apparently, seeing eye dogs for the blind with dog allergies (which is what most the labradoodle and goldendoodle were breed for) doesnt count as a purpose as far as they are concerned. :fiery: :fiery:

GBFH
Aug 27th, 2005, 07:02 PM
i love dogs.

chow chow puppies...i want one. i'd also like a baby panda, koala, and polar bear