PDA

View Full Version : omg! picS: Venus at Ace American Express event (venus is looking hooootttt)

40-0
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703147.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703145.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703139.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703134.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703127.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703119.jpg

am i blind or something? :drool:

WimbledonGreen7
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:25 PM
wow, she does look good, r u blind?? what do u mean??

WimbledonGreen7
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:26 PM
wow, she does look good, what do u mean you are blind???

Volcana
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Could you imagine if they really put those head-mics on the players during matches, so we could hear what they say t themselves about their opponents? :)

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:27 PM
She looks fit and glowing.
Good sign

40-0
i added a little icon on the side..now ull understand!

Venusfan4EvEr
i love venus williams

ampers&
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:29 PM
OMG..:speakles:
:drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :drool:

SJW
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:29 PM
whoa sexy senorita :eek::drool::hearts:
gah damn. what i would do to be that lil kid.

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:30 PM
The Queen Carriage has entered the casttle.
Two weeks ahead of the crowning ceremony.

tennisIlove09
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:30 PM
WHOA! wow...i think i turned straight...for like two seconds :p but damn, Venus is looking AMAZING

volta
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:31 PM
OMG V :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Marshmallow
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:32 PM
I don't normally say this about women lol... but... H.O.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T! She has a stunning body.

ampers&
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:34 PM
*starts humping random pieces of funiture*

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Worth the wait.

She does even have to try, yet she just dominates the scene by just standing there
Look how many people have their mouths open.

40-0
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:38 PM
WHOA! wow...i think i turned straight...for like two seconds :p but damn, Venus is looking AMAZING
lol ur funny dallas :lol:

RenaSlam.
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Holy shit...Venus is glowing and HOTTT

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:39 PM
These outshine all the latest pictures posted so far the last 2 days

Foot_Fault
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I like the color...she is Simply The Best...., you know the song.

CJ07
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Venus *dies*

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Hopefully, we'll see some practice pictures tomorrow

-VSR-
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Wow Venus! So hot! :hearts:

morningglory
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:49 PM
look great, the only part I don't like is her hair...

~{X}~
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:49 PM
I love her hair. :D

davidmario
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:54 PM
look great, the only part I don't like is her hair...
This is the part I like the most :hearts:

Diesel
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Venus :) love the smile.

ezekiel
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:55 PM
She looks so fresh and happy :yeah:

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 09:59 PM
She looks so fresh and happy :yeah:

Yeah, she has managed her timeoff well

Diesel
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, she has managed her timeoff well

I find it hilarious that you say this with all certainty as if you were there.

darrinbaker00
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:00 PM
The Queen Carriage has entered the casttle.
Two weeks ahead of the crowning ceremony.
AMEN!! :worship:

By the way, did anybody ace her?

darrinbaker00
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:02 PM
*starts humping random pieces of funiture*
I could have gone the whole rest of my life without that visual..... :eek:

LeRoy.
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:04 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT :hearts: :drool:

darrinbaker00
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stoopid.....

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I find it hilarious that you say this with all certainty as if you were there.

She look well rested and fit to me.
I have not heard reports of any lingering injury.
Of course we have to wait to see what happened at practice and on the court.
Are you asking me this question because I question those who think Serena is fit and well prepared?

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
AMEN!! :worship:

By the way, did anybody ace her?
I think let herself be aced. After all, that is how AMEX will raise money.

Diesel
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:09 PM
She look well rested and fit to me.
I have not heard reports of any lingering injury.
Of course we have to wait to see what happened at practice and on the court.
Are you asking me this question because I question those who think Serena is fit and well prepared?

Seems to me you are dealing a lot more with faith than facts. Something you shot down in other fans a thread ago. It's just funny having it come from you with an about face. That and how you were having issues with Serena fans liking how she looked and were basically stating they should save all the remarks for talk of her practice on the court and here you are salivating over Venus' look and of course giving her the US Open crown just by these pics. Quite funny.

Infiniti2001
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Vee :kiss: :hearts: go beat 'em down Miss Williams :p

raquel
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Nice to see Amanda Coetzer back on tour :devil:

Venus looks great. She looks so relaxed and happy :)

Famu_lady
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Venus is looking hot these days!!

cellophane
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:15 PM

:lol:

ampers&
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:16 PM
I could have gone the whole rest of my life without that visual..... :eek:
:ras:
*continues to hump random pieces of furniture*

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Seems to me you are dealing a lot more with faith than facts. Something you shot down in other fans a thread ago. It's just funny having it come from you with an about face. That and how you were having issues with Serena fans liking how she looked and were basically stating they should save all the remarks for talk of her practice on the court and here you are salivating over Venus' look and of course giving her the US Open crown just by these pics. Quite funny.

I knew you want to brign the discussion back to that.

I just said
No report of injury since Stanford
She looks fit and well
No reports that she could not practice

Those are all facts. And everydbody in this thread would agree

Also added we have to wait how her practice goes.

We do not have to do a tic for a tac

volta
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:17 PM

:haha: :haha:

Diesel
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I knew you want to brign the discussion back to that.

It wasn't too hard when yo made yourself very present in that thread but the general theme could be put down for several threads you've participated in. Simply reminding you of your own words and ideas. It's nice for people to be consistent no matter which sister they like.

Also added we have to wait how her practice goes.

We do not have to do a tic for a tac

You've said a lot more than you are currently willing to claim, my point is it would be nice if you were consistent and you haven't been with Venus or Serena today and I found that quite funny. Just thought I'd point it out.

It's tit for tat by the way.

darrinbaker00
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Yet another reason why Venus is my favorite: she managed to make a public appearance and practice her service returns at the same time. ;)

azinna
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Damn. Venus is simply on point in these photos. Work!!!

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:46 PM
It wasn't too hard when yo made yourself very present in that thread but the general theme could be put down for several threads you've participated in. Simply reminding you of your own words and ideas. It's nice for people to be consistent no matter which sister they like.

You've said a lot more than you are currently willing to claim, my point is it would be nice if you were consistent and you haven't been with Venus or Serena today and I found that quite funny. Just thought I'd point it out..

I am being consistent, Venus did not have a pre-existing condidion concerning
her health, fitnes, and preparedness. The only thing was fatigue following the end Standford. At that seems to have been taken care of with her time off.

Can you really, state in good faith, that both women were in the same circumstances? I think not.

As I said before, I like Serena, it is my opionions based on what I have seen leading up to this weekend that she is not ready to enter the US Open.
And doing so could cause re-injury and jeopardize her recovery effort in the lon run.
There are number of william fans who feel the same way, they have made their opinion known in a more mutted way on this matter than some of us.
Nevertheless, we all have the same concerns.

It si the weekend before the US Open, let us all be united William fans before Monday

It's tit for tat by the way.
Thank you. English is my second language.

cometz9
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Venus :hearts: she can play in that outfit also :drool: Healthy is all i want from her. Good Luck at USO

V-MAC
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Thanks for brightening up my night with these pics of the sexiest player ever to grace a tennis court :hearts: :drool: Vee is just getting sexier and sexier the older she gets :) I can imagine that in 20 year's time, Venus will be one of those hot moms who looks around 10 ten years younger than what they really are ;) :bounce:

Andy.
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Venus is hot she has an awesome body and a really pretty sweet face.

Diesel
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I am being consistent, Venus did not have a pre-existing condidion concerning
her health, fitnes, and preparedness. The only thing was fatigue following the end Standford. At that seems to have been taken care of with her time off.

Again, what facts do you have to show this. Facts or faith?

Can you really, state in good faith, that both women were in the same circumstances? I think not.

The two have never been in the same set of circumstances except for when they've both been injured. However their circumstances have nothing to do with your inconsistency with them simply based on how they look. I'm not surprised you feel Venus has taken care of her time but you need more than one picture either to prove Serena is or has even been practicing, if her ankle is better, etc. Both ladies looked great in their respective pictures but you didn't find yourself telling other posters to hold their remarks for pictures of Venus on the court like you did Serena. Inconsistent.

As I said before, I like Serena, it is my opionions based on what I have seen leading up to this weekend that she is not ready to enter the US Open.
And doing so could cause re-injury and jeopardize her recovery effort in the lon run.

You've stated some sort of the same opinion numerous times. However I had issue with your statements and the way you (and some others) put them across today. I will never have a problem with anybody who has genuine concern for Serena, her game or off court activities.

There are number of william fans who feel the same way, they have made their opinion known in a more mutted way on this matter than some of us.
Nevertheless, we all have the same concerns.

Actually the troubling thing has been Venus fan vs. Serena fan and it's been pointless to down right stupid. Inconsistent statements such as yours don't do much to stop or help that type of 'discussion'.

It si the weekend before the US Open, let us all be united William fans before Monday

I'll refrain from the kumbaya moment. I believe for those who mean it, they make a united front possible regardless if they are specifically Venus or specifically Serena fans or the few in between, fans of both Serena and Venus equally. It shouldn't be something one has to think about, it just happens.

Either way we will not agree on this subject, but we agree in the support of Serena/Venus in our own ways.

Thank you. English is my second language.

You speak it well. I only speak English with a little understanding of French, so if I offended on that angle I apologize. It's something to be commended of people who speak more than one language.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:16 PM
:eek: OMG, she looks SEXY!!!!!!! :drool: :hearts:

SAEKeithSerena
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:17 PM
she looks stunning, so healthy and happy, she is glowing. her and serena have really hot hair hahaha. there's no way serena is going to beat her if she makes it, damnit:(

tennisbum79
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:27 PM
I'll refrain from the kumbaya moment. I believe for those who mean it, they make a united front possible regardless if they are specifically Venus or specifically Serena fans or the few in between, fans of both Serena and Venus equally. It shouldn't be something one has to think about, it just happens.

Either way we will not agree on this subject, but we agree in the support of Serena/Venus in our own ways.

You speak it well. I only speak English with a little understanding of French, so if I offended on that angle I apologize. It's something to be commended of people who speak more than one language.

OK let us end on this agreable note.
No I was not offended at all. Believe me ,English speaking people are more tolerent of their language not being spoken perfectly than the French speaking ones.
On the other hand, English speaking people are just happy that you are trying.
For French speaking people in general and the French in particular, if you are not ready for prime time, do not even try.
My frst langauge is French, I learn English here before University.

RayRob
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:38 PM

LMAO :haha: thank you, you are the winner of my "laugh of the day"

HEHE :lol: still giggling - thank you :wavey:

-Rache

Havok
Aug 26th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Wow :drool:. Venus is looking gorgeous, best I've ever seen her.

Cariaoke
Aug 27th, 2005, 12:17 AM
OMG...

I love her highlights. Amazing... :hearts:

Damn that's a short skirt but her booty is high enough where she can pull it off. If that was Serena... :tape:

Gryffindor80
Aug 27th, 2005, 12:32 AM

Venus looks great. She looks so relaxed and happy :)

AMEN TO THAT, US-OPEN HERE SHE COMES, 6TH GRANDSLAM

vettipooh
Aug 27th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Wow!! She looks healthy,and happy....making me hopeful. ;)

VeeReeDavJCap81
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Venus :hearts:

SelesFan70
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Wow! If I had legs like that, I'd wear that exact skirt! :worship:

Mrs. Peel
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703139.jpgVenus :inlove:

My #1 girl crush :hearts:

RenaSlam.
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:43 AM
God damn Venus is looking good these days...

a little confidence goes a long way, you hear that Serena?

Sinnet
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:43 AM
I must say, as someone that's never found Venus attractive, for some reason, those pics did it. LOL. She looks very pretty. :worship:

Marshmallow
Aug 27th, 2005, 02:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/23703139.jpg

The woman in the background is clearly having lewd thoughts. And that guy isn't filming any tennis balls where that camera is pointing.

But can you blame them lol

SerialKiller#69
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Wow. Very Anna-esque. Go Vee. :)

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 27th, 2005, 03:15 AM
I was there...and she let people ace her...:lol:

Veenut
Aug 27th, 2005, 06:01 PM
She is looking great!!! :hearts: BTW I think she should just add a colourful tank top and play the open in that skirt.

volta
Aug 27th, 2005, 07:36 PM
The woman in the background is clearly having lewd thoughts. And that guy isn't filming any tennis balls where that camera is pointing.

But can you blame them lol
i think it's u that are having second thoughts on that picture :devil:

tenn_ace
Aug 27th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Venus is the real Diva of WTA!

Stamp Paid
Aug 27th, 2005, 10:22 PM
She is looking great!!! :hearts: BTW I think she should just add a colourful tank top and play the open in that skirt.

No, denim has no place on a tennis court!! :lol::lol::lol: (j/k)

thats what they told me last year