CooCooCachoo
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:32 PM
That's just sad.

sarza
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:42 PM
i hate things like that it makes me so mad and sad

SelesFan70
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:52 PM
:drool: Look at the guy's arms in the first pic....god that's hot!

Oneofakind0490
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Those poor animals. They should not be leashed up like that. they are wild animals. i cant beleive people think this is funny.

volta
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:57 PM
That's just sad.
ditto

Knizzle
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Those poor animals. They should be leashed up like that. they are wild animals. i cant beleive people think this is funny.

Aren't all animals naturally "wild"??

MinnyGophers
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:11 PM
what would be funny is when one of those wild animals turn on their "masters"
let's see them try to parade them around again

SelesFan70
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Those poor animals. They should be leashed up like that. they are wild animals. i cant beleive people think this is funny.

How do you know they are wild? Perhaps they were domesticted from a litter? :shrug: Maybe Nigeria has strict leash laws...which is a good thing.

Bezz
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:24 PM
They have massive muzzles, thick chains and they have sticks, i dont think they are too friendly. I doubt Nigeria would have laws that allowed these people to have hyeenas as pets, they dont look like people who just bought it from the local pet store. The WWF would have something to say about this if this was the case.

Its sad to see this, no animals should be changed up all day.:rolleyes:

Wigglytuff
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Those poor animals. They should NOT be leashed up like that. they are wild animals. i cant beleive people think this is funny.

i think thats what you meant. and to that i completely agree. i cant even believe that shit. and particularly with social animals like those.

Renaissance
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:27 PM
You know dogs and cats at the origins are wild animals,in Cameroon hyena are considered like domestics animals,in my fiancé family they raise hyena like guard dog on duty...

Wigglytuff
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:37 PM
How do you know they are wild? Perhaps they were domesticted from a litter? :shrug: Maybe Nigeria has strict leash laws...which is a good thing.

umm no. it takes HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of years to domesticate a species.

it only takes one generation to make an animal not viable "in the wild", but that is VERY different from being domestic.

TrixieTrader
Aug 26th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I saw this last year. BTW, this is Niger not Nigeria there is a difference.