PDA

View Full Version : jacky90104

Chunchun
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I hate this f-ing ass so much :fiery: He's just badmouthing and bitching LenaD in his every post. Imo he's the worst troll i have ever seen here :o, and it's a big shame that he's a Hong Kong ppl! :mad: Sometimes he even posts two exactly same posts in a thread, like "A. Medina Garrigues def. E.Dementieva :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: " :mad: :fiery:

i m mad not only because i m a big Lena fan, but what he says is idiotic and childish! :mad: damn i am f-ing angry right now.

Well these are the bullshit he posted:
http://www.wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=355335 :rolleyes:

Dementinator
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:04 PM
i have already repped him apropiately..but i think hes of very limited intelligence and cant really speak much english

Chunchun
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:13 PM
i have already repped him apropiately..but i think hes of very limited intelligence and cant really speak much english

yah. He's kinda like uncivilized

Mathijs
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Well i might follow your example Capt, that guy is working on my nerves, have u ever searched for some of his posts????? freaking unbelievable :bs:

So time to bad rep him, he wasted all the changes he got, he got one last chance today, but he ruined it by writing what ED already posted....

lovlenad
Aug 26th, 2005, 05:04 PM
:fiery: :fiery: he also posts it in our chinese forum. :fiery: :fiery:

:fiery: :fiery: SOB! :fiery: :fiery:

Dementirilenko
Aug 26th, 2005, 05:08 PM

I agree with you. If he wants to post this damn stuff about Lena, he should do this at another forum wich is not a fan - forum for Lena. I think we all should ignore his posts right?

lovlenad
Aug 26th, 2005, 05:57 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6050647&postcount=15

:o :o

Chunchun
Aug 26th, 2005, 06:02 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6050647&postcount=15

:o :o

yay these are the kind of bullshit he posted :ras: :fiery:

how pathetic!

evinrude15
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:49 PM
hum a stupid boy. He has nothing to do so he do that. just have to don't read and reply him it's a good way ;)

kammgretel
Aug 26th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I know one famouse actor, hehe, if his surname was C-H-E-N, I think he should be in Hollywood, not in HK. ;)

Anyway, the admin knew that J-A-C-K-Y, one day the admin know how to do with him, we most be worry about Elena in USO... how do you think?

azmad_88
Aug 28th, 2005, 04:01 AM
is he from hongkong too?

Chunchun
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:46 PM
is he from hongkong too?
it seems to be, cuz he uses a HK flag and he doesn't know much english :haha:

Chunchun
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:47 PM
I know one famouse actor, hehe, if his surname was C-H-E-N, I think he should be in Hollywood, not in HK. ;)

Well i don't think Jacky Chen posts such idiotic thing :p

Paco
Aug 28th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Stupid boy. I don't care about him

~Dementievaitis~
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:33 AM
it seems to be, cuz he uses a HK flag and he doesn't know much english :haha:

poor kid:sad:
He provides a convincing evidence that my city's silly-mother-tongue-education-system is falling down:fiery:

@m@nd@
Aug 29th, 2005, 07:41 AM
i just searched his posts and like every 5 outta 10 its--->Go Nastya :) :) :)

.........:haha: pathetic dude

kammgretel
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:25 AM

@m@nd@, I think he knows well English, just wants kid us... if one day he posts a text complete here, we should be surprise... ;) So, must be careful... One from HK, knows almost two languages, Chinese & English... maybe he is better than us.

Duramont
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:31 AM

I have counted about 61 "Go Nastya :) :) :)" in his posts. :haha: :tape:

And now he is posting in every tournament thread things like "GO GO GO player :) " :retard: :silly:

kammgretel
Aug 29th, 2005, 01:37 PM
VERY GOOD JOB, E. Dementieva, now I notice that he wants destroy the Elena Dementieva's Thread.

Next time if he came here, we must notify to an Administrator or Moderator soon.

michelle11
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:19 PM
hmm, there is nothing to say against

GO NASTYA ;)

_LuCaS_
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:21 PM
First of all he/she is not a part of our fanbase, so don't avenge on Nastya for his mindless posts ( E.Dementieva )
You can always put a poster on ignore. I know he/she started a thread a while ago here, now it's gone, hopefully others won't come.
GM is filled with trolls, the sad part is when they start posting in the player's forum too (like we get with Duiz)

Chunchun
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I have counted about 61 "Go Nastya :) :) :)" in his posts. :haha: :tape:

And now he is posting in every tournament thread things like "GO GO GO player :) " :retard: :silly:

omg :haha: what a troll, and i think bout another 50 posts is badmouthing Lena :retard:

i notice those "Go go" thread too, holy crap! :lol:

btw hello Claudine :p

Chunchun
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:28 PM
First of all he/she is not a part of our fanbase, so don't avenge on Nastya for his mindless posts ( E.Dementieva )

i never avenge on Nastya bout his crappy posts ;) i am only abgry bout his post bout LenaD

miffedmax
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:30 PM
You can always put a poster on ignore. I know he/she started a thread a while ago here, now it's gone, hopefully others won't come.
GM is filled with trolls, the sad part is when they start posting in the player's forum too (like we get with Duiz)

Yes, we should remember that Lena D. and Nastya are friends. I'm sure that Lena D. would not want her fans to hate on Nasty and vice versa.

Besides, Lena D. and Nastya have many fans in common.

_LuCaS_
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:34 PM
i never avenge on Nastya bout his crappy posts ;) i am only abgry bout his post bout LenaD
Don't lose your credibility
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6050863&postcount=9

kammgretel
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Next time we notice to the Admin or Moder. in this thread:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=186058

And OVER this story, the USO is starting soon, don't worry more about that stu**d !!

Mathijs
Aug 29th, 2005, 03:52 PM

Yup I really hate Duiz, he likes to post shit, and his style of posting is very shitty too, all he does is drool of everykind of player he likes, he doesn't really care about him, he's only drooling, there's nothing special in him...
Honestly, i have no clue what he says all the time, becuz of his Dexter/ Dr. Genius talk, Duiz just start to post normal and stop drooling and get out of the Nastya forum or else PISS OFF!!!!