PDA

View Full Version : Mary the UsOPEN Darkhorse.......???

Renek
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Hi guys..:wavey: .take a look at this article, it's a good one and said something about Mary!!!!

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=171

Come on Mary!!!! Love you!!!:hearts: :kiss:

Lu_Weird
Aug 25th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Go Mary!! You are the best !! :rolleyes: I will pray every match every set every points for you!!!! :bounce:

rrose0228
Aug 25th, 2005, 10:54 PM
which mary are you talking about pierce or gambale?

rrose0228
Aug 25th, 2005, 10:56 PM
:wavey: which mary are you talking about pierce or gambale?

Mark Spruce
Aug 25th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Pierce of course !!!!!!!

Go all the way Girl !!!!!!!! You can do it

Mark

CathyC!
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:07 PM
the link says.. "article not found" :(

rsunderji
Aug 28th, 2005, 09:40 PM
pat mcenroe just said (during te pilot pen final rain delay)that he thinks mary can take on jhh in the round of 16 and said to look out for mary, so great

Nyangel2103
Aug 29th, 2005, 02:56 AM
It's great to hear Patty McEnroe say such wonderful things about Mary. At the French Brad Gilbert and maybe even P. McEnroe gave Mary a chance in the final against JHH, but that was only once she was there and if she played her best. Now they're giving Mary credit before a tournament has even started....saying she's going to make it to the R16 and beyond!!! That's what I like to see....RESPECT for MP!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm Christine and I'm new to the forum. I've actually visited the site on a regular bases and thanks to you all I was always up to date with what was going on with my favorite player in the world, MP. I've been a Mary Pierce fan forever and now that I've actually registered for this site I'm in great company!!! Cheers and GO MARY!!!

Andy.
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:15 AM
It's great to hear Patty McEnroe say such wonderful things about Mary. At the French Brad Gilbert and maybe even P. McEnroe gave Mary a chance in the final against JHH, but that was only once she was there and if she played her best. Now they're giving Mary credit before a tournament has even started....saying she's going to make it to the R16 and beyond!!! That's what I like to see....RESPECT for MP!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm Christine and I'm new to the forum. I've actually visited the site on a regular bases and thanks to you all I was always up to date with what was going on with my favorite player in the world, MP. I've been a Mary Pierce fan forever and now that I've actually registered for this site I'm in great company!!! Cheers and GO MARY!!!

Welcome Christine its always great to meet other fans of Mary

cakiteror
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:17 AM
welcome NIANGEL!

Lu_Weird
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:42 AM

Hi Everyone,

Welcome Christine, first time I saw Unite State Mary fans here...Get more friends here to support Mary!!

MissTennisFan
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the message board! :wavey:

MaryPierceFan
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Welcome and have fun here!

Mark Spruce
Aug 29th, 2005, 09:36 PM
HELLO and welcome

it is always great to have new fans sign up for here.

go mary

Mark

Hi Everyone,