PDA

View Full Version : Senile Old Ladies Should Be Banned From Driving! Blind Old Batty Bitch Ran Me Over!

AjdeNate!
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:36 PM
So I'm minding my own business walking out of WalMart with a picture frame. It's clear, sunny, dry pavement. I'm in no blind-spots. I'm not invisible (even though I feel like it everyday). I walk behind, not super close but not in the driving path of oncoming vehicles, a stationary vehicle. The vehicle's engine is not on. As I approach and just get behind the vehicle, the driver cuts the engine on drops the tranny into reverse. By this time, I'm like 3/4 of the way past the car. This old lady driver doesn't look and backs right into me, hitting my leg and causing injury to my knee in terms of bumping and scratching and bleeding. I hurriedly jump out of the way as best I can and knock on her window. She puts her window down like 3 inches. I tell her 'Excuse me, you just ran into me with your car'. To which she states, 'No I didn't!'. She drops her car in drive and takes off.

:armed:

JenFan75
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Old people should be killed at birth.

Jericho
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:40 PM
So I'm minding my own business walking out of WalMart with a picture frame. It's clear, sunny, dry pavement. I'm in no blind-spots. I'm not invisible (even though I feel like it everyday). I walk behind, not super close but not in the driving path of oncoming vehicles, a stationary vehicle. The vehicle's engine is not on. As I approach and just get behind the vehicle, the driver cuts the engine on drops the tranny into reverse. By this time, I'm like 3/4 of the way past the car. This old lady driver doesn't look and backs right into me, hitting my leg and causing injury to my knee in terms of bumping and scratching and bleeding. I hurriedly jump out of the way as best I can and knock on her window. She puts her window down like 3 inches. I tell her 'Excuse me, you just ran into me with your car'. To which she states, 'No I didn't!'. She drops her car in drive and takes off.

:armed:

:eek: how evil! is your knee ok? did you get her license plate #?

AjdeNate!
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:44 PM
:eek: how evil! is your knee ok? did you get her license plate #?
Scratched up and it hurts a bit. I did get her plate... she'll love it when I go to work on Friday and call her up.

Caller ID from work saying "********* Sheriff's Department" could get her a bit rattled.

I'll be glad to go to work on Friday. :lol:

MinnyGophers
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:49 PM
dude i hope you take action against her... i hate people like that... the least she could do was say sorry, instead of denying it and driving off
URRG i hate old people

Veritas
Aug 25th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Blind Bad-ass Batty Bitch

You have a wonderful way with words :)

GBFH
Aug 25th, 2005, 12:05 AM
hubby has madd aliteration skillz.

AjdeNate!
Aug 25th, 2005, 12:05 AM
You have a wonderful way with words :)
If you like that alliteration... you should search for a really old thread started by me years ago called 'S'. :p It's mad hot.

AjdeNate!
Aug 25th, 2005, 02:00 AM
If you like that alliteration... you should search for a really old thread started by me years ago called 'S'. :p It's mad hot.
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=36494

AjdeNate!
Aug 26th, 2005, 02:44 PM
the swelling has gone down for the most part but my knee is still black
and the scabbing is kinda nasty, but getting better if anyone cares

James
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Hope your knee will be ok. Some drivers are just insane out there.

DutchieGirl
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:26 PM
:lol: Well senile old guys shiuld be banned from driving too! ;)

Hope your knee's ok!

CooCooCachoo
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Awww poor Nathan :hug:
I hope you can scare that old bat with your call :devil:

CooCooCachoo
Aug 26th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Old people should be killed at birth.

:haha: :worship:

Post of the day.

K-Dog
Aug 26th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I'm not too happy when old men and women drive in the left lane at 5 below the speed limit on busy roads. I think that old people should have to re-take their drivers test when they hit say 65 years old. If they can't pass it (which most of them can't), you revoke their license until they can pass it. Use the bus, get rides from younger people, DON'T DRIVE!!!!