PDA

View Full Version : How to Marry a Wealthy Man

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Any ideas?

Helen Lawson
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
My second husband Floyd was a wealthy rancher/lawyer. But I was a famous movie star, beautiful and glamorous, and I had a lot of money myself. I hadn't won my Oscar yet when we met and married, but I had my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and my hand and footprints set in gold dust at Graumann's Chinese Theatre.

So, if you can become a famous movie star, that might help.

kebab
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Any ideas?
Ask Anne Nicole Smith ;)

SJW
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:18 PM
are u for real CC? :p

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
My second husband Floyd was a wealthy rancher/lawyer. But I was a famous movie star, beautiful and glamorous, and I had a lot of money myself. I hadn't won my Oscar yet when we met and married, but I had my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and my hand and footprints set in gold dust at Graumann's Chinese Theatre.

So, if you can become a famous movie star, that might help.

I'm fairly good looking, slightly intelligent, and somewhat charming. Is that not enough?

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:21 PM
are u for real CC? :p

Or a wealthy woman for that matter. Know any? :p

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Ask Anne Nicole Smith ;)

Ewwwwww. Preferrably, it should be someone who doesn't cause me to vomit at the thought of his nakedness.

kebab
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Ewwwwww. Preferrably, it should be someone who doesn't cause me to vomit at the thought of his nakedness.
:lol:

SJW
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Or a wealthy woman for that matter. Know any? :p

well im a student. so you're gonna have to wait a few years to share my riches :p

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:29 PM
well im a student. so you're gonna have to wait a few years to share my riches :p

Damn, that might cause you to lose out S. This boat's gotta sail without you then.

I can still have you on the side though right? :angel:

SJW
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Damn, that might cause you to lose out S. This boat's gotta sail without you then.

I can still have you on the side though right? :angel:

WHY DO I GOTTA BE THE OTHER WOMAN?!?!?
yes.

Helen Lawson
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Sally nailed a rich doctor. I think he has his own clinic. I think Sally was already famous, though, when she reeled him in.

Sally Struthers
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:17 PM
It's really hard to marry up in status. Usually the rich crowd hangs around each other in an incestuous kind of circle. You can get lucky and find a horny old man like Anna Nicole, but otherwise you'll just be a one night stand for a young rich man. Possibly a mistress.

Anna Nicole was sort of famous though, so you may be screwed unless you find an idealistic rich young man but that sort of crap only happens in movies.

When you're rich and/or famous you almost have to marry someone from your same social status so that the idea that the person you're marrying wants your money is out hte window.

LeRoy.
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I want a rich man tooo so please tell us the secret to landing one :)

Shonami Slam
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:49 PM
I want to marry someone a second BEFORE they get really rally rich.
but i'm ok with ALREADY rich.

i want to die.

ico4498
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:50 PM
whats the baseline figure for "wealthy"?

can't a loving pauper get a bly?

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
whats the baseline figure for "wealthy"?

can't a loving pauper get a bly?

What else have you got to offer? It better be good.

ampers&
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Any ideas?
Get pregnant.
They'd rather marry than pay child support.

LeRoy.
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Get pregnant.

I am a gay guy :( :fiery: :o

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Get pregnant.

But what if he still doesn't marry me? And leaves? Then I'll be single and stuck with a kid ... in short, my ass will be grass.

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:56 PM

there are ways :cool:

Sally Struthers
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:56 PM
your best bet is to find someone you went to school with when you were a kid who made it rich.

LeRoy.
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:57 PM
there are ways :cool:

tell me tell me . I promise i won't rob your rich guy :secret:

Sally Struthers
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:58 PM

You can go all Kevin Spacey in American Beauty when he quit his job and threaten a sexual harrassment lawsuit against the new boss.

Louis Cyphre
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Any ideas?
and what can you offer to a wealthy man :confused:

ampers&
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Well, uhhh...you can...ummm...:scratch:...I got nothing. :shrug:

But what if he still doesn't marry me? And leaves? Then I'll be single and stuck with a kid ... in short, my ass will be grass.
No, no, no...sweetie...he can’t just leave you with a kid.
YOU CAN TAKE HIS ASS TO COURT!
Then he’d be forced into a highly embarrassing situation, and he’ll either:
A) Have to send you a sizable check every month for 18 years.
or
B) Marry your ass and have to take care of you and you kid for 18 years.

It’s a win, win situation!!! :D
But, uhhh...you aren’t looking for a “happy and loving” marriage, right?
Because, with my plan, it’s all about the dough. :drool:

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:03 PM

Good Jamaican coochie...:D

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Well, uhhh...you can...ummm...:scratch:...I got nothing. :shrug:

No, no, no...sweetie...he can’t just leave you with a kid.
YOU CAN TAKE HIS ASS TO COURT!
Then he’d be forced into a highly embarrassing situation, and he’ll either:
A) Have to send you a sizable check every month for 18 years.
or
B) Marry your ass and have to take care of you and you kid for 18 years.

It’s a win, win situation!!! :D
But, uhhh...you aren’t looking for a “happy and loving” marriage, right?
Because, with my plan, it’s all about the dough. :drool:

The dough is important, but it would be nice to have it all if possible. :cool:

decemberlove
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Kevin Spacey was so hot in American Beauty. What a sexy modern day Humbert Humbert. :hearts:

I don't think I'd want to marry a wealthy man, rich maybe, well-off definitely, but certainly not wealthy.

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:08 PM

See post #27. :lol:

But are the needs of wealthy men different from those of non-wealthy men? I'm sure they get lots of ass thrown in their faces, but then I have a lot more to offer in terms of substance. :p

Are you wealthy? :devil:

ampers&
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:09 PM
The dough is important, but it would be nice to have it all if possible. :cool:
Oh, well...:scratch:...I can't help you with that one.

Disclaimer: Besides my seemingly obvious “plan” to hitch a rich man, I am in no way, shape, form or fashion a “gold-digger.” I am, however, an "entrepreneur." :angel:

CC
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:10 PM

How good is your stuff? :lol: ;)

Louis Cyphre
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:27 PM
but a Wealthy Man can find it easy so ...its not enough :drool:

LeRoy.
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:29 PM

I thought you were a gay male and now you have a coochie :eek: :scared:

If you are gay , then r u rich ?? If yes then i am :hearts: with you

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 24th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I thought you were a gay male and now you have a coochie :eek: :scared:

If you are gay , then r u rich ?? If yes then i am :hearts: with you

I dig the chicks...:mad: And I was saying that CC has the good Jamaican coochie...:drool:

LeRoy.
Aug 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM
I dig the chicks...:mad:

Lies :fiery: Once you see my butt you won't be pretending to dig the chicks :tape: but before that do you have lots of money hon ?

Helen Lawson
Aug 24th, 2005, 10:37 PM
It's really hard to marry up in status. Usually the rich crowd hangs around each other in an incestuous kind of circle. You can get lucky and find a horny old man like Anna Nicole, but otherwise you'll just be a one night stand for a young rich man. Possibly a mistress.

Anna Nicole was sort of famous though, so you may be screwed unless you find an idealistic rich young man but that sort of crap only happens in movies.

When you're rich and/or famous you almost have to marry someone from your same social status so that the idea that the person you're marrying wants your money is out hte window.

I have to agree with Sally on this one. Rich people aren't as dumb as you think, their antennae are out at all times and they know people usually like them for their money. So, there's two ways. Either they know they are "buying" someone and don't care. But you better be an amazing specimen, they've got the whole of Harry Winston Jewelers to chose from. If you're not the best inside Harry Winston, then you won't be bought. Or, they marry their own. So it's tough unless you're Playmate of the Year material, like Anna Nicole.

Rocketta
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Lord I came to this thread to get some pointers not to give them. :unsure: :p :lol:

Ems__
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Whatever you do, DO NOT sign a prenup, but there is also an internet dating site where there are only rich guys, try google that or something :devil:

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Or you can always pull a Julia Roberts a la Pretty Woman and turn a few tricks on Hollywood Blvd and hope for the best...:shrug:

roarke
Aug 25th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Rich men have too many problems, you don't want get involved. The money is not worth it in the end. You will end up feeling alone and lonely. In the end the big houses, jewelry and the fancy cars are not worth it. That is why so many of their wives usually end up banging the gardener, the golf pro, the tennis pro and become raging alcoholics or drug addicts.

Normally rich men only want women as trophies, anyway. They cheat on you at the drop of a hat and they expect you to take. Rich men ignore the hell out of you, especially the men who focus on getting rich and richer above all else.

It is even a worst scenario for the those who inherited their money. They usually are a bunch of moral-less, perverted, no good entitlement feeling pieces of dried up shit. Your best bet is to find someone on you level but with a vision, deep commitment, a passion to live life and someone who is not afraid to work hard to achieve his dreams. Both of you can work towards making your riches. Just be aware of those bitches who want to step in and reap all your hard work by handing out free nasty coochie and big plastic boobs indescriminately.

CC
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Rich men have too many problems, you don't want get involved. The money is not worth it in the end. You will end up feeling alone and lonely. In the end the big houses, jewelry and the fancy cars are not worth it. That is why so many of their wives usually end up banging the gardener, the golf pro, the tennis pro and become raging alcoholics or drug addicts.

Normally rich men only want women as trophies, anyway. They cheat on you at the drop of a hat and they expect you to take. Rich men ignore the hell out of you, especially the men who focus on getting rich and richer above all else.
It is even a worst scenario for the those who inherited their money. They usually are a bunch of moral-less, perverted, no good entitlement feeling pieces of dried up shit. Your best bet is to find someone on you level but with a vision, deep commitment, a passion to live life and someone who is not afraid to work hard to achieve his dreams. Both of you can work towards making your riches. Just be aware of those bitches who want to step in and reap all your hard work by handing out free nasty coochie and big plastic boobs indescriminately.

Damn roarke, you almost discouraged me.

I actually know a guy who is on a mission to become rich. He's fairly well-off right now, and you're right, it's like he has no time to put into relationships or to get to know someone. It's all about work and making more money. But hey, as long as I can screw the gardener ...

stenen
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Why do you want to marry someone rich? Why not making your own fortune? It isn't all that hard if you're willing to put your energy, hard work and mind to it. The end of the day you'll feel much better about yourself if you earn it by yourself rather than living on someone else's money. Have some dignity!

CC
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Why do you want to marry someone rich? Why not making your own fortune? It isn't all that hard if you're willing to put your energy, hard work and mind to it. The end of the day you'll feel much better about yourself if you earn it by yourself rather than living on someone else's money. Have some dignity!

You get a good rep for that. Bless your heart.

decemberlove
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:17 PM
They usually are a bunch of moral-less, perverted, no good entitlement feeling pieces of dried up shit.

You just explained most men, no matter the wealth.

Giuliano
Aug 25th, 2005, 05:15 PM
You just explained most men, no matter the wealth.
A bit cynical, are we? Or am I just naive?

decemberlove
Aug 25th, 2005, 05:22 PM
A bit cynical, are we? Or am I just naive?

I was only half-serious. :lick:

Pamela Shriver
Aug 25th, 2005, 07:37 PM
How to Marry a Wealthy Man

Jeepers I OWN this thread.

But I aint telling anyone my secrets :p

Sally Struthers
Aug 25th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Jeepers I OWN this thread.

But I aint telling anyone my secrets :p
Oh but Pam, you were already rich before you met George

Pamela Shriver
Aug 25th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Oh but Pam, you were already rich before you met George

That's what he thought. BWahahaha.

My vowel habit hit my pocket kinda hard.

Penglover
Aug 25th, 2005, 07:56 PM
just pretend to be a nice girl and always obey him during the dating period.