PDA

View Full Version : Will Mary be absolutely fit for NY

Sir David Pierce
Aug 23rd, 2005, 11:08 AM
Mary is seeded 12. From that I conclude that she has lost points after her deplorable whithdrawals in LA and Toronto. After San Diego she was already 11th. So she couldn't have been seeded 12 without loosing points. Then she would be seeded 11 or even better because of withdrawals. I wished she would have been seeded 8. Now, she can come across Henin-Hardenne already in the round of lthe last 16. Is it already confirmed that she can play at the US Open.
Is she already totally fit. If she can play at her best, I think she could reached the semi-final at least.

P.S.: I hope that she will also reach the semi-final at the Porsche-Grandprix in Filderstadt(Germany), for which I have tickets.

ClaudiaZ-S
Aug 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
Mary is seeded 12. From that I conclude that she has lost points after her deplorable whithdrawals in LA and Toronto. After San Diego she was already 11th. So she couldn't have been seeded 12 without loosing points. Then she would be seeded 11 or even better because of withdrawals. I wished she would have been seeded 8. Now, she can come across Henin-Hardenne already in the round of lthe last 16. Is it already confirmed that she can play at the US Open.
Is she already totally fit. If she can play at her best, I think she could reached the semi-final at least.

P.S.: I hope that she will also reach the semi-final at the Porsche-Grandprix in Filderstadt(Germany), for which I have tickets.
she lost points from Montréal & Olympics ( ab 180pts )

DomenicDemaria
Aug 24th, 2005, 03:31 AM

Yer I agree hopefully Mary will be fully fit. With a nice draw I believe she can do really well.

Do you have any spare tickets for Filderstadt? :lol: :)

Scotso
Aug 24th, 2005, 04:17 AM
She will.

She'll win the whole shabang.

Mark Spruce
Aug 24th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Go Mary you can do it girl

We all have faith

Mark