PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Australian drug arrest in Indonesia!!

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:09 AM
:lol: Yet another Australian arreted over Drug's in Indonesia.

Miss Corby,The Bali 9, Miss Leslie & Mr Payne. :tape:

Total = 12 :shrug:

:smash: They are pretty stupid. :banghead: You think they all would have learnt after Lil' Miss Corby's stint. :rolleyes:

Another Australian drug arrest in Indonesia.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/23/payne_wideweb__430x318.jpg

Australian drug suspect Graham Clifford Payne, left, covers his face at a police station in Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
Photo: AP

A 20-year-old teacher has become the 10th Australian who could face a firing squad in Indonesia if convicted on drugs charges.
Graham Clifford Payne of Adelaide was arrested in Medan on Sumatra on Saturday allegedly with more than 2000 tablets, including ecstasy, in his possession, The Associated Press reported. :eek:

He is being held on suspicion of distributing drugs, a capital offence in Indonesia.

:tape: Also on Saturday, Adelaide-born model Michelle Leslie, 24, was nabbed at a dance party in Bali, allegedly with two ecstasy tablets in her bag.

Tests are under way to determine whether the tablets are illicit drugs.

Leslie, who models internationally under the name of Michelle Lee, faces a maximum of 15 years in jail if convicted, and a minimum of four, the Australian Government said.

Payne and Leslie are the latest in a string of foreigners to be caught in a police crackdown on illegal drugs across Indonesia. :tape:

Already facing a possible death penalty in Indonesia are the Bali nine, the eight Australian men and one woman accused of trying to smuggle more than eight kilograms of heroin from Bali to Australia in April.

Payne, an English-language teacher, was arrested at a rented house in Medan, North Sumatra. Reports said 2126 assorted pills and four syringes were found.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/another-australian-drug-arrest-in-indonesia/2005/08/23/1124562812152.html?oneclick=true

:help: What is up with these idiots?? :timebomb:

ivanovic
Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:11 AM
Michelle had sex with my older brother !!!

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:28 AM
BTW: Here is the beautiful Michelle 'Pill Poppin' Leslie! :kiss:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/22/michelleleslie_wideweb__430x320.jpg

gopher
Aug 23rd, 2005, 12:11 PM
It is hard to understand the Australian public has any sympathy for these drug punks...

gentenaire
Aug 23rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
Wasn't the Bali bomber released last week? Or he'll be released soon.

Scotso
Aug 24th, 2005, 04:10 AM
FREAK, you and I will have to be careful when we go to Indonesia together.

Munchen
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:42 AM
They get more time then the Bali bombers :)

Thats Stupid. :D

Ems__
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:40 AM
This is getting ridiculous, whats next we'll start fansites? C'mon people lets vote for Australia's favourite drug courier!

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 24th, 2005, 08:42 AM
This is getting ridiculous
Tell me about it! :o

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 24th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Michelle's hot. lol.

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Michelle's hot. lol.

not really. :o

Experimentee
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:34 PM
This is getting ridiculous, whats next we'll start fansites? C'mon people lets vote for Australia's favourite drug courier!

There will be an Idol like reality show, and we can all vote :tape:

I've no idea why anyone had sympathy for these people in the first place. Even aside from the whole Corby thing, there are warnings everywhere about drugs whenever you fly into an Asian country.

danra
Aug 25th, 2005, 05:40 PM
i can understand a long jail sentance for having 1000s of pills, but to give the girl minimum 4 years for 2 Es seems beyond harsh...

Helen Lawson
Aug 25th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Can't people just get high at home?

Penglover
Aug 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
will she sentence to death?

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 26th, 2005, 12:12 AM
will she sentence to death?

Nopes. I think the maximum is 15 years. :)

Michelle Leslie wasn't smuggling drugs. Just taking them. :o