PDA

View Full Version : Child Development Homo Prevention Tips

Wannabeknowitall
Aug 23rd, 2005, 02:00 AM
A few weeks ago there was thread on a story about a child that was beaten to death in Florida because his father thought he might be gay.
It was one of the horrific stories I've read in years. I of course asked the question why? I really couldn't find an answer. I decided I would just do a little research. I happened to find a site that might explain why. I'm not sure if the site is meant to be a joke or not.
Even if it is meant to be a joke I wonder if those who are perhaps a tad ignorant still have similar ideals.
Here's the link:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0704/homoprevention.html

bionic71
Aug 23rd, 2005, 02:10 AM
A few weeks ago there was thread on a story about a child that was beaten to death in Florida because his father thought he might be gay.
It was one of the horrific stories I've read in years. I of course asked the question why? I really couldn't find an answer. I decided I would just do a little research. I happened to find a site that might explain why. I'm not sure if the site is meant to be a joke or not.
Even if it is meant to be a joke I wonder if those who are perhaps a tad ignorant still have similar ideals.
Here's the link:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0704/homoprevention.html

The site is funny...as a parody it is very well done.
Some navigation through the site reveals some incredibly funny writing.....someone has certainly devoted a lot of time and effort!

(However, in light of recent events involving that poor little boy, it is very hard to muster a giggle at some of it....)

SelesFan70
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:05 AM
:lol: A great parody site!

¤CharlDa¤
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:11 AM
Great website :lol:

¤CharlDa¤
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:14 AM
Sadly, I got 10/10 :lol:

Rohin.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:27 AM
lol..

*roddicksinme*
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:53 AM
ok this is fake right? :scared:

JenFan75
Aug 23rd, 2005, 04:54 AM
:lol:

RayRob
Aug 23rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
ok this is fake right? :scared:

This is definitely fake! A Christian site would never write stuff like that.....in fact the whole sight is a perversion and blasphemy towards the Christian faith.

One main page says, "our Bible Based policy Against the Unsaved" which again is a statement against the Christian faith.

I don't find any of it funny and it is "Parody" sites such as this that can cause people to do heinous things like the example given in the thread starters post. I hadn't heard of the above story but that is a sick and vile crime....people like that shouldn't have children!

I don't understand how people could hurt a child.....in fact, in the Bible I believe it says something along the lines of that if anyone would cause harm to a child it would be better to tie a millstone round his neck and throw him in the sea. Even Christ himself permitted death to anyone who would harm a child.

-Rache

bionic71
Aug 23rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
This is definitely fake! A Christian site would never write stuff like that.....in fact the whole sight is a perversion and blasphemy towards the Christian faith.

One main page says, "our Bible Based policy Against the Unsaved" which again is a statement against the Christian faith.

I don't find any of it funny and it is "Parody" sites such as this that can cause people to do heinous things like the example given in the thread starters post. I hadn't heard of the above story but that is a sick and vile crime....people like that shouldn't have children!

I don't understand how people could hurt a child.....in fact, in the Bible I believe it says something along the lines of that if anyone would cause harm to a child it would be better to tie a millstone round his neck and throw him in the sea. Even Christ himself permitted death to anyone who would harm a child.

-Rache

Of course its fake..its meant to be gross parody.

Sadly though, it mirrors many actual, so-called Christian sites... check out www.exodus.to (http://www.exodus.to) as one example of some of the frightening ,twisted and perverted logic masquerading as suppossed Christian faith.

Libertango
Aug 23rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Haha, that website is hilarious! I think I did/do all ten! Lol :lol: :haha: :tape:

griffin
Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
Of course its fake..its meant to be gross parody.

Sadly though, it mirrors many actual, so-called Christian sites... check out www.exodus.to (http://www.exodus.to) as one example of some of the frightening ,twisted and perverted logic masquerading as suppossed Christian faith.

Or, www.godhatesfags.com

Or, for other things (some) Christians say/support, check your local newpaper for coverage of Pat Robertson suggesting Hugo Chavez should be assasinated.

I don't mean to say this kind of "frightening ,twisted and perverted logic" is representitive of Christianity as a whole (although I do find it disturbing that so many "good Christian" leaders have repeatedly met Robertson's comments with deafening silence), but yes, RayRob, Christians do say things like that. Some of them even act on it.

Helen Lawson
Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't recommend any on-the-fence youth watch any of my movies, particularly the ones where I battle past tragedy to find love. Well, that's pretty much all of them, except for the one where I croak in the gas chamber at the end. How I reached fag hag status, I'll never know.