PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Connelly kills time reading during sex...Learn Mrs. Beckham!

spiceboy
Aug 21st, 2005, 09:58 PM
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/57012004.htm

CONNELLY KILLS TIME DURING SEX

A BEAUTIFUL MIND star JENNIFER CONNELLY finds sex with her husband PAUL BETTANY so uninspiring, she often kills time by reading a book. .

The Oscar-winning actress, 35, knows she could be doing so much more when being romanced by Bettany, so she ensures she uses the opportunity to catch up with pals over the phone or surf the internet. .

She jokes, "I don't like to multi-task, except (when) having sex. "I do like to read a book while having sex. And talk on the phone. You can get so much done. .

"If the room's dark enough I like to do some online shopping.".

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:00 PM
:haha:

Poor bloke :lol:

tennislover
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:01 PM
:drool:

beauty_is_pink
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:04 PM
awwwww feel sorri for the guy

lucashg
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:04 PM
:lol:
Jennifer Connelly rocks, so hot and such a good actress! :drool:
I'm sure she was kidding, though. Otherwise :unsure: for her husband.

_LuCaS_
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:26 PM

TF Chipmunk
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:51 PM
Poor Paul Bettany :tape: I wonder if Kirsten Dunst felt the same way :tape:

~ The Leopard ~
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:19 AM
Why stop at reading a book and talking on the phone? She could also feed the cat while having a fuck, talking to her agent, and reading something like War and Peace. Some women are very good at multi-tasking. Or so I'm told.

TF Chipmunk
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:19 AM
Why stop at reading a book and talking on the phone? She could also feed the cat while having a fuck, talking to her agent, and reading something like War and Peace. Some women are very good at multi-tasking. Or so I'm told.
Maybe even star in a movie at the same time :tape::devil:

Pamela Shriver
Aug 22nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
Read a book?! I'd only have time to read a the side of a matchbox during the deed....

Wigglytuff
Aug 22nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
:lol: :tape:

Helen Lawson
Aug 22nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
She sounds like a barrell of laughs in bed. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Peel
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Poor Paul Bettany....she shouldn't have time to read a book, she should be kissing every freckle on his amazing body. If she is serious, he should divorce her, if she is kidding he should STILL divorce her :lol: Then come to me :drool:

samn
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Jennifer Connelly rocks, so hot and such a good actress! :drool:
I'm sure she was kidding, though. Otherwise :unsure: for her husband.

She doesn't sound too interesting in interviews, but God, yes, she's one of the most breathtakingly beautiful and sexy women I have ever seen.

CC
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
I'd let her hit it. :cool: