PDA

View Full Version : Song title

angele87
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:12 PM
I'm looking for the title/singer of a song. The chorus, or at least I think it's the chorus, just goes I love you, I love you over and over again. The siner ( blondish, pretty) was on GMA the other day and I just saw the end of her performance, and didn't catch her name or the name of the song. Anybody who can help?

JuchuKai
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:24 PM
I guess that sounds like Natasha Bedingfield - "These Words" :wavey:

Ting
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:29 PM
These words are my own, from my heart flow, I love you I love you I love you...

angele87
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:31 PM
I downloaded it and that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much

ceiling_fan
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:37 PM
it's cool that an aussie girl is popular over in America :D

skanky~skanketta
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:38 PM
i thought the bedingfields were british! :tape: :tape: :o

V-MAC
Aug 21st, 2005, 02:42 PM
No the Bedders are from New Zealand I am sure but are based in Britain ( unfortunately) :o "These Words" is one of the most irritating songs I have ever heard in my life, even worse than Ashlee Simpson's "Lala" :o :o :tape:

Sam's Slave
Aug 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
no she is british, she is from Lewisham, South East London.
just her parents were born in new zealand, but she's not...so she is british

¤CharlDa¤
Aug 21st, 2005, 09:19 PM
Love that song. Love that artist. Love it!

Shonami Slam
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:10 PM
lol

RayRob
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:18 AM
Well, I know for definate that Daniel Bedingfield was born in New Zealand....I remember him laughing about winning "Best British Artist" at the Brit awards because he still considers himself a New Zealander. I'm not sure about Natasha....I'm pretty sure she was born London.....

I don't like Natasha's songs. I bought her album because I did like Single (at first) and These Words (at first) and i loved Unwritten (at first) now they all annoy me.....I even gave the album away to someone!

Here's a did you know/challenge for you. Daniel and Natasha first attempted stardom together in a group called the DNA Algorhithm with another person, i think it was with their other sister, Nikola was it....can't remember - but I think one of Daniels songs off his first album was origionally a DNA Algorithm song.

I have heard one of the first songs they did, but i can't remember what it was called or even if it was officially released. So if you like a challenge you might like to find out what it was called. :D

-Rache :wavey:

¤CharlDa¤
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:49 AM
Listened to it at least 10 times today again lol......