PDA

View Full Version : Lies, harrassment, stalker, etc.

deja_entendu
Aug 21st, 2005, 01:04 AM
There is a poster on the board who has been spamming a picture of someone online claiming it to be me, harasses me after nearly every post I make, and consistently insinuates to know who I am and where I live via reputation -- I've tried reporting their posts to no avail -- so perhaps this board is a more appropriate place to post this problem -- what is there to do in a situation like this? I like these board very much despite this one problem, but don't enjoy being harassed daily by one of the board's veteran posters

thanks in advance :wavey:

Infiniti2001
Aug 21st, 2005, 02:45 AM
There is a poster on the board who has been spamming a picture of someone online claiming it to be me, harasses me after nearly every post I make, and consistently insinuates to know who I am and where I live via reputation -- I've tried reporting their posts to no avail -- so perhaps this board is a more appropriate place to post this problem -- what is there to do in a situation like this? I like these board very much despite this one problem, but don't enjoy being harassed daily by one of the board's veteran posters

Oh cry me a friggin river . If you can't take the heat get out of the bloody kitchen :haha: :rolls:

Sam L
Aug 21st, 2005, 04:03 AM

Are you o0O0o? :confused:

Either way, you've proven to be a true hater so you deserve what you're getting.

Maybe time for a new name?

jack daniels
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:16 AM
thanks for the laughs champ :lol:

ampers&
Aug 21st, 2005, 04:28 PM
:haha:

griffin
Aug 22nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
If you storm the playground looking for a fight, please don't come running for protection when you get one.

And fyi, if you put someone on ignore, they can't send you rep comments or private messages (not that any rep comment I found going all the way back to your registration date comes close to saying they "know where you live" - if you'd like to give me a poster name and a date range, I'll look again)