PDA

View Full Version : Myskina shouldnt be playing...

tennisIlove09
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:18 PM
...she has a cast type thing on her leg...Tracy just said her ankle is bruised. I'm just wondering how much pressure from either the tournament and or WTA put on her to play considering all the withdrawls lately.

K-Dog
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah, but Dulko is giving her games now!! Just make her move (drop shots, go back behind her), but Dulko is just making stupid errors. I don't get why she makes errors; she has so much top spin on her shots. She does hit the forehand late a lot though.

goldenlox
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I think this close to the US Open, she shouldn't have played today.
But she can withdraw from New Haven if the ankle gets worse.

ymmad
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:49 PM
:wavey:

goldenlox
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Myskina won the first set 6-4.

mishar
Aug 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
wow... dulko looks terrible. She was playing so much better last year. She seems to make UEs so early in the point.

angiee3
Aug 19th, 2005, 04:35 PM
go nastya!

spike83
Aug 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
wow... dulko looks terrible. She was playing so much better last year. She seems to make UEs so early in the point.

because she want's to play too agressive, I know the feeling :o

Babolatpro880
Aug 19th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Maybe the bruise doesn't really hurt. I bruised my wrist playing yesterday, and it looks really bad, but it doesn't hurt at all.

Maryamator
Aug 19th, 2005, 06:33 PM
i think myskina shouldnt be playing

goldenlox
Aug 20th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Q. Was there ever a time either last night or this morning when you didn't think you were going to play?

ANASTASIA MYSKINA: Well, last night I had acupuncture and it hurt so badly. At that time, when the needle was in my leg, I felt I'm not going to even move any more (laughter).

Q. Have you had acupuncture on injured parts of your body before or was that a new experience?

ANASTASIA MYSKINA: No, I had before. But yesterday was so much pain. It was something new (smiling).