PDA

View Full Version : Venus, Justine, Kim and Amelie Aren't Injured....

Mother_Marjorie
Aug 18th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I keep hearing that "everyone" is injured leading up to the US Open. However, I know that can't possibly be true.

Oh, I think Venus might possibly kick some Belgian ass leading into and in the US Open finals. I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. Justine will be a tough one to beat, and might send Venus home in the quarters.

Oh, I get this feeling that this year's US Open Champion will be a blast from US Open's past. And I'm not talking about Navratilova. No new champion this year.

cartmancop
Aug 19th, 2005, 12:01 AM
I don' think we'll have a new champ this year either... IF Venus & Justine are both healthy, they have an excellent chance of winning. Lindsay?? who knows?... I think the winner will be either Vee or JHH, hopefully they can meet in the final:)

ezekiel
Aug 19th, 2005, 12:04 AM
There will be a new winner :bounce:

tennnisfannn
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:24 AM
There will be a new winner :bounce:
Unless it is Kim, I doubt anyone else will.

~ The Leopard ~
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Stay healthy, Momo. :D

Geisha
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I just hate that this was supposed to be the year of all of the top players remaining healthy. Now, the most exciting tournament of the year is about to happen and there are so many injuries. I mean, who wants to watch Mauresmo? Honestly...

hablo
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:52 AM
I just hate that this was supposed to be the year of all of the top players remaining healthy. Now, the most exciting tournament of the year is about to happen and there are so many injuries. I mean, who wants to watch Mauresmo? Honestly...

I do :p

swiss
Aug 19th, 2005, 08:23 AM
me too :devil:
allez Amé :bounce:

DomenicDemaria
Aug 19th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I think a little name player will win. Someone like Gisela Dulko, Sania Mirza or Shai Peng. I think someone like them will have a big two weeks.

fifiricci
Aug 19th, 2005, 08:38 AM
I think its a lovely irony that last weekend there were a number of threads in GM slagging Kim off for "over playing" and risking injury and by today she is one of the few top players still standing. :lol: