PDA

View Full Version : Tracy the jinx-er

cellophane
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:58 PM
:lol: Just as she said "Gisela is serving so well!" she double-faulted twice in 3 points.

The Pro
Aug 19th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Tracy Austin? Can't stand the woman.

Spent all of Wimbledon bickering childishly with McEnroe and being a poor imitation of Pam.

cellophane
Aug 19th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I hate the way she says "results". Other than that, anyone who has to work with Rod Black has my sympathy!

CanadianBoy21
Aug 19th, 2005, 02:17 PM
i like her,
she is better than most of the other commentators.
i like her voice as a commentator too. it doesn't get on my nerve whenever she talks

SelesFan70
Aug 19th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Tracy is the best one there is! She has no chemistry with Rod Black....but then again who does? :o

cellophane
Aug 19th, 2005, 02:21 PM
i like her,
she is better than most of the other commentators.
i like her voice as a commentator too. it doesn't get on my nerve whenever she talks

She is likeable, and I don't think she is negative or mean.

cellophane
Aug 19th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Tracy is the best one there is! She has no chemistry with Rod Black....but then again who does? :o

I think Tracy should ask another Tracy (Wilson, former Canadian ice dancer who Rod commentated skating with) for advice on how to deal with Rod. ;)

Rocketta
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:03 PM
She is likeable, and I don't think she is negative or mean.

she has her negative moments.....but she's not mean.

cellophane
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:04 PM
she has her negative moments.....but she's not mean.

I meant she is not overly negative, as in over-the-top. She can be critical.

daffodil
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I met Tracy Austin at the Rogers Cup on Tuesday evening. She's really nice and down-to-earth in person.

Rocketta
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I meant she is not overly negative, as in over-the-top. She can be critical.

hmm, I think her Venus needs a coach rant last year at the open was overly negative and quite repetitive. Like I said she has had negative moments....is she as negative as Mary Carillo......No....Mary C is the champ in that aspect.

The Pro
Aug 19th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I'd delete my post, but I know someone's got to agree with me... :sad: