PDA

View Full Version : Maria and Serena - Fashionistas

kabuki
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:56 PM
:tape:

From msn.com

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Torao/Sharapova_273.jpg

Nixed Doubles: Meet Maria Sharapova, the sexiest car mechanic in history. The white-hot tennis ace hits the Espy Awards in a wrinkled jumpsuit that's just the thing for when an oil change requires semi-formal attire, but is all wrong for the red carpet. Maria makes several unforced errors with this precipitously plunging one-piece, including unwisely covering up her shapely gams and choosing a neckline that turns her powerful shoulders into liabilities instead of assets. Meanwhile, Serena Williams continues her sartorial losing streak in this ghastly brown and gold frock, which -- surprise, surprise -- she designed herself. Her fussy skirt appears to have started life as a Victorian lampshade, while her over-stuffed bodice could potentially take out innocent bystanders if the fabric fails to hold (talk about your double-faults). At least there's a tiny ray of hope: Serena's shoes aren't that bad. Now if only the rest of her wardrobe could achieve that high standard.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/undressed?photoidx=25 (http://)

faboozadoo15
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
a bit harsh, but yes, we've both seen them look way better.

why maria wouldn't show off her legs is beyond me. lol.

cheo23
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM
:tape:

From msn.com

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Torao/Sharapova_273.jpg

Nixed Doubles: Meet Maria Sharapova, the sexiest car mechanic in history. The white-hot tennis ace hits the Espy Awards in a wrinkled jumpsuit that's just the thing for when an oil change requires semi-formal attire, but is all wrong for the red carpet. Maria makes several unforced errors with this precipitously plunging one-piece, including unwisely covering up her shapely gams and choosing a neckline that turns her powerful shoulders into liabilities instead of assets. Meanwhile, Serena Williams continues her sartorial losing streak in this ghastly brown and gold frock, which -- surprise, surprise -- she designed herself. Her fussy skirt appears to have started life as a Victorian lampshade, while her over-stuffed bodice could potentially take out innocent bystanders if the fabric fails to hold (talk about your double-faults). At least there's a tiny ray of hope: Serena's shoes aren't that bad. Now if only the rest of her wardrobe could achieve that high standard.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/undressed?photoidx=25 (http://)
U ARe SO Late ON Posting the Pictures...We've SEEN THEM & Judged them already.....Get it ToGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :lol:

Stamp Paid
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:04 PM
lol, agreed.

Roshane
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:05 PM
a bit harsh, but yes, we've both seen them look way better.

why maria wouldn't show off her legs is beyond me. lol.

Yes, I agree. The top part is fine, but if the bottom part was a short skirt, then that would be perfect.

kabuki
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:06 PM
U ARe SO Late ON Posting the Pictures...We've SEEN THEM & Judged them already.....Get it ToGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :lol:

No, U GEt It TOGetherrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

You totally need a new schtick. That shit is tired.

Stamp Paid
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:06 PM

agreed.

SJW
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:09 PM

i concur.
the hair and makeup of both was awesome. the outfits...well, they've both looked better :)

cheo23
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:10 PM

:rolleyes:

Denise4925
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I liked Serena's dress. It didn't fit her well, but the fabric was pretty and the design was very pretty. I just feel that no matter what she designs, because of the bad rap she's gotten in the past, they will criticize it. Now, if Dolce & Gabana had designed it, they would have thought it was pretty, but badly fitted.

I agree with what they said about Maria's jumpsuit. It also didn't fit her well.

Denise4925
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:22 PM

Soooooo concur. :yeah:

Marshmallow
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I liked Serena's dress. It didn't fit her well, but the fabric was pretty and the design was very pretty.

I quite liked the design. It is just badly fitted. Serena clearly wants to show off her curves, but ... well... her stomach being one curve too many. Had she been a little fitter, she would have looked good.

but if the bottom part was a short skirt, then that would be perfect.

I'm sure Maria can look good in trousers and covering attire. If it was a shot skirt... i believe that would be too much flesh if she wasn't to be known for her tennis as the number one priority.

I think her idea was classy.. but she just can't pull it off. A little more shape wouldn't hurt.

Roshane
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I quite liked the design. It is just badly fitted. Serena clearly wants to show off her curves, but ... well... her stomach being one curve too many. Had she been a little fitter, she would have looked good.

I'm sure Maria can look good in trousers and covering attire. If it was a shot skirt... i believe that would be too much flesh if she wasn't to be known for her tennis as the number one priority.

I think her idea was classy.. but she just can't pull it off. A little more shape wouldn't hurt.

Thats not the point. Maria has amazingly beautiful legs, she should show them off. Wearing a skirt is normal for any girl just in case you didn't know.

G_Slammed
Aug 18th, 2005, 06:30 PM
They both look like they threw on some old used clothing. Sharapova especially looks straight up scroungy.

~~*Elena.D*~~
Aug 18th, 2005, 07:55 PM
LOL........... :lol:

spokenword73
Aug 18th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Serena was named one of best dressed for the week in the National Enquirer for this outfit. So there.

Geisha
Aug 18th, 2005, 08:47 PM
I actually liked both of their outfits, especially Serena's- nobody can say it is a horrid dress because it's pretty safe. :?