PDA

View Full Version : My day at Rogers Cup

CanadianBoy21
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:05 PM
It was my first day there.
And it was amazing
I was looking forward the whole summer, but this was INCREDIBLE.
I'll just give short details because it was so amazing it's hard to relate all detail.
I got five autographs, from Conchita, Dubois, Svetlana, Anastasia, and Kim Clijsters.
I took a picture with Myskina, she was very nice.
I talked to Svetlana a bit, she was msg on her cell a lot after practise.
I saw Kim Clijsters practicing towards the end of my day there, and she was AMAZING.
She is by far my favourite player now.
To show how much she inspired me and that I've become a real fan, is that when I came back home I went to the gym and ran an hour really really fast.
Kim is truly the best player in the world now, and I think she'll dominate soon.
I used to be a fan of Venus and Serena, and the reason I like Kim is not because of bad results from Williams'. I think they are having the best year as a team with 2 slams in the same year together, but Kim just is WOW with her tennis as well as a person, athlete, etc...

Altogether, it was an awesome day.

pigam
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:10 PM
good for you?
did you also see Justine? :p ;)

XaDavK_Kapri
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kimmie :hearts:

cellophane
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I want to go to a semi or the final, but I don't know if I want to cash out 150 bucks. :sad:

selyoink
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Nice to hear another story of how nice Nastya is. Glad you had a good time.

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM
thanx :wavey:

CanadianBoy21
Aug 18th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Yes, I saw Justine play her match. She dominated. It was a the most boring match of the day, caus you knew that Justine was by far the most superior in the match. Incredible shot making and strength from her.
And I heard her saw 'Allez' quite a lot too ;)

honeyke
Aug 18th, 2005, 08:44 PM
thanks...nice summary of/from your day :)