PDA

View Full Version : No Rankings This Week

CooCooCachoo
Aug 18th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Hey guys,

I am sorry to have to announce to you that there most probably won't be any rankings this week. I am in the middle of moving out and I have no regular computer or internet access for the time being. Furthermore, I don't have much time atm either.

Once I am fully settled, I hope I can post the rankings here ;) Even though I will have an introduction week from uni, I am pretty confident I can post them, as long as I have the internet access in my room, which should be no problem.

:wavey:

James
Aug 18th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Hey guys,

I am sorry to have to announce to you that there most probably won't be any rankings this week. I am in the middle of moving out and I have no regular computer or internet access for the time being. Furthermore, I don't have much time atm either.

Once I am fully settled, I hope I can post the rankings here ;) Even though I will have an introduction week from uni, I am pretty confident I can post them, as long as I have the internet access in my room, which should be no problem.

:wavey:

Hope everything is going well with the moving out and stuff. Just update the rankings when you have time. Enjoy your introduction week. :D