PDA

View Full Version : Petrova def. Karatantcheva 4-6 6-1 6-4

Andrew..
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Nice tank in the end from Sesil, after leading 4-2 and 4-3 40-0 in the third.

RenaSlam.
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:05 PM
PETROVATED!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Good fight Nadia! :clap2: :D :)

Helen Lawson
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Her Sesilation powers must have been all used up yesterday!

-cata-
PETROVATED!

:worship: :worship:

Congrats Nadia! :bounce:

Tennace
Wow
I just looked at WTAtour.coms updated scorea and saw she lost too. I saw she was up 4-3 and figured she would win. She must have really choked vs Nadia in the 2nd and 3rd. Sorry Sesil

Tennace
Wow
I just looked at WTAtour.coms updated scorea and saw she lost too. I saw she was up 4-3 and figured she would win. She must have really choked vs Nadia in the 2nd and 3rd. Sorry Sesil

Tennace
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Wow
I just looked at WTAtour.coms updated score and saw she lost too. I saw she was up 4-3 and figured she would win. She must have really choked vs Nadia in the 2nd and 3rd. Sorry Sesil

DragonFlame
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Nice tank in the end from Sesil, after leading 4-2 and 4-3 40-0 in the third.

so sad :sad: she could have won this, petrova was mad at herself even when she won a game :o she just doesn't show the right attitude to be a championn. and sesil could have won but at the end she came a bit of experience short. owh well, good match for sesil i think she learned a lot :)

justine comes now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

pla
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Yeah, Sesil really could have won this. But Nadia had some bad calls and it's logic the final score.

But I say BRAVO to Sesil for the hard batle, she proved what she's made of at the age of 16. She worked on her weaknesses and improves every time I see her.

It was a nice match. The last before USopen. Really sad Sesil seems to draw big seats in the first one or two rounds. But it's a great experience. Next time, she won't drop twose two forehands like that- two gifts for Nadia, and the match in result.

Tennace
Sorry about the triple post
It wasnt posting so I clicked a couple a times extra!!!! OOPS

Martian Jeza
Sesil didn't confirm her breaks and lost then her serve : fatal for her ! Nice fighting match though. The umpire and line referees weren't correct with some ball call of Petrova.

Infiniti2001
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Andrew did you even see the match?:shrug: Anyway, leading does not automatically guarantee a win :p

selyoink
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Solid win for Nadia. Much tougher than I expected.

Sesil did well to almost pull off the upset.

Helen Lawson
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Nadia's not some dingbat broad who will just chuck it when trailing in the third, so it may not have been a choke.

ghosts
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Sesil played excellent today just was sad that she should have won the match :sad:

she was 4*-2 and 40-30 and 4-3* 40-0 but was very unlucky in all four points
on the top of that Petrova played with no errors while Sesil attacked and attacked but couldn't make the winner

Good luck in the US Open Sesil :yeah: ;) :) today she missed the seeding spot tho :(

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:13 PM
The Sesilator has been silenced. :bowdown:

@m@nd@
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:13 PM
what a great effort from sesil :yeah:

well done nadia :)

Helen Lawson
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I'm sure the Sesilator will be back, Arnie was, after all!

pla
Nadia's not some dingbat broad who will just chuck it when trailing in the third, so it may not have been a choke.

No it wasn't a choke. Sesil did what she could. She "gifted" a bit two of the points in 4-3* 40-0 but it was clear, she coudn't match Nadia's power in the last games. She was tired and Nadia played very well.

Louis Cyphre
Great match from Sesil and Nadia http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/froehlich/k015.gif But at the end Nadia was :eek: No UE,great serve,she ran like crazy and won http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/traurig/g045.gif
But Sesil improuve her game and she will be in Top10 very soon http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/froehlich/a115.gif

goldenlox
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Good fighting from Nadia. Now she plays doubles with Sveta.

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:18 PM
PETROVATED!

Uh, no, an obvious gift. :lol: Something Sesil will learn to avoid with more experience. Natalie should expect no more charity in this tournament. ;)

Martian KC
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Nadia fought back.:eek: After being down a break twice in the 3rd set too. Way to give me a heart attack, Nadia!:kiss:

Sir Stefwhit
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:24 PM
I'm happy with the end result- GO NADIA!!!

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Great match, Petrova really held her nerve, normally she tanks this type of match :bigclap:

True, she just got out "tanked" today. That`s all... :lol:

goldenlox
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Great match, Petrova really held her nerve, normally she tanks this type of match :bigclap:Nadia doesn't "tank" early round matches.
She's lost early twice this year. To Ivanovic and Mirza.
She got revenge against Ivanovic at RG, and she'll get Mirza too.

pla
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:42 PM
True, she just got out "tanked" today. That`s all... :lol:

Oh please :rolleyes:

Give credit where credit is due, Nadia made exactly what was needed in the last 3 games and that's why she won- she served great, she had some "juice" and she didn't let the nerves get on her.

Lennval
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:44 PM
oh sesil.. it was so near... you are in the good way girl!

congrats nadia :)

densuprun
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:50 PM
PETRIFIED!

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Oh please :rolleyes:

Give credit where credit is due, Nadia made exactly what was needed in the last 3 games and that's why she won- she served great, she had some "juice" and she didn't let the nerves get on her.

That is not what a Canadian poster that was at the match said, the same one doing point by point in the tournament area. I got enough integrity to admit it publicly when my player chokes, but it is not a pattern as of yet so let us hope it works as a learning experience. :)

pla
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:18 PM
That is not what a Canadian poster that was at the match said, the same one doing point by point in the tournament area. I got enough integrity to admit it publicly when my player chokes, but it is not a pattern as of yet so let us hope it works as a learning experience. :)

Well, you are free to believe whatever you like :confused:

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:19 PM
PETRIFIED!

Yes, Nadia was until let off the hook, and will be again before the tournament is over... :lol:

cellophane
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Very nice match from Sesil. Can't believe it was the same girl who was making errors left and right at Wimby.

pla
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Very nice match from Sesil. Can't believe it was the same girl who was making errors left and right at Wimby.

Against Maria ;) (if you know what I mean.. :D )

deja_entendu
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:28 PM
:rolleyes: sesil has no business losing to petrova, rankings be damned

andrewC
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:33 PM
PETRIFIED!

lol petrova scared sesil into losing the match?
sesil will just have to wait til the next tournament to carry on sesilating then. :eek:

Volcana
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Nice tank in the end from Sesil, after leading 4-2 and 4-3 40-0 in the third.You ARE aware that the term 'tank', means 'deliberately losing the match', right?

Andrew..
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM
You ARE aware that the term 'tank', means 'deliberately losing the match', right?
I'm fully aware of what the word means, and when you lose 13 of the last 14 points, that's what I'd call it.

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Why there is so many happy people when a 16 years old girl loose from N10 in the world ?

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Sesil didnt have much say in the last few games
Nadya cut down her errors and bossed her about.

DanWoody
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I think the match was very well-balanced. At the end the experience made the difference.

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Sesil didnt have much say in the last few games
Nadya cut down her errors and bossed her about.

Is what you want to believe as a Nadia fan. :lol: But many that saw the match including one in the stands tell it differently.

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Is what you want to believe as a Nadia fan. :lol: But many that saw the match including one in the stands tell it differently.

Gosh. You are so annoying. You are more cocky than Sesil herself. :rolleyes: You are like too obsessed with her and just can't understand that the "Great Sesilator" can be defeated. She often chokes in matches.

cellophane
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Against Maria ;) (if you know what I mean.. :D )

Yes, but Sesil was horrid herself.

goldenlox
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Why there is so many happy people when a 16 years old girl loose from N10 in the world ?Why not? For Nadia to make the YEC, she needs to win these matches, and she did win this one.

deja_entendu
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:04 PM
For Nadia to make the YEC.

what a travesty that would be

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Why not? For Nadia to make the YEC, she needs to win these matches, and she did win this one.
I mean people that dont give a shit about Nadia.Just becouse of the fact that she loose :confused: But there is different kind of people with different things that made them happy.

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:08 PM
I mean people that dont give a shit about Nadia.Just becouse of the fact that she loose :confused: But there is different kind of people with different things that made them happy.

A win is a win. How do you not understand this? :o

gmak
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:16 PM
i can't believe this :rolleyes:

for the last time, sesil DID NOT choke!
nadia got 2 awful calls at 2-3 and lost her serve, but she held her nerve and turned this around playing smartly, cutting down her UE for once.

sesil tried everything she could but nadia didn't want to lose this match...

if nadia had played well it would have been over in two sets...

goldenlox
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:16 PM
what a travesty that would beNadia made the RG semis, the final of Tier I Berlin, and the Wimbledon quarters.
A few more solid results and she'll be in L.A.

gmak
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM
well she deserves it more than sveta for example

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:25 PM
well she deserves it more than sveta for example

I agree. Sveta isn't so sharp lately. :tape:

njnetswill
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Nadia has actually had a better year than most of the other Russians.

Louis Cyphre
A win is a win. How do you not understand this? :o
Do you read what i wrote :rolleyes:

pav
Has Nadia given up the Bicep pointing and chest thumping after a win yet?not a habit that endears Her to someone Who will not be named but would like to be a fan of Hers,not that She could give a fat rats ass :tape:

Sesiliation? Pertrofuckation?next therewill be someone preaching some crap called creation!

http://smileys.******************/cat/a05/10_9_209.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYNZ)

UDiTY
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:28 PM
NAD! :clap2:

cellophane
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:29 PM
What was Tracy talking about wrt Nadia not looking when Sesil fell? I missed that bit.

Kacey
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Uh, no, an obvious gift. :lol: Something Sesil will learn to avoid with more experience. Natalie should expect no more charity in this tournament. ;)

That's what you'd want to believe, being a Karatantcheva fan. Her name is Nadia, by the way.

i can't believe this :rolleyes:

for the last time, sesil DID NOT choke!
nadia got 2 awful calls at 2-3 and lost her serve, but she held her nerve and turned this around playing smartly, cutting down her UE for once.

sesil tried everything she could but nadia didn't want to lose this match...

if nadia had played well it would have been over in two sets...
I suggest you read this.

crazillo
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:43 PM
It was a close one, not very high-standard match, but a good one. In the middle of the 3rd set Sesil made nearly no UE, then Petrova came back and it was the samw with her. Speaking of the stats she deserved the win though. I think that Petrova is the type of top player Sesil will be able to beat sooner than the bashers a la Serena or Maria.

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Do you read what i wrote :rolleyes:

Yes I did. I can barely understand it, but I read it. They are happy because she looked like she was in trouble being down 2-4 and she came back and won. Who cares if it's against a 16 year old. A win is a win.

That's what you'd want to believe, being a Karatantcheva fan. Her name is Nadia, by the way.

Amen. :worship:

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Yes I did. I can barely understand it, but I read it. They are happy because she looked like she was in trouble being down 2-4 and she came back and won. Who cares if it's against a 16 year old. A win is a win.

read again :lol:

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:55 PM
read again :lol:

Argh. :p Sorry, but I just don't understand what you mean. :shrug:

alibaby
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:59 PM
I think the match was very well-balanced. At the end the experience made the difference.
thank you dan!at least ONE correct observation of the match.IMO,it was one of the most entertaining matches,this year!and as i have a problem with the word "choking" so or so,to use it for that match would be highly unfair!because sesil played very,very solid today!i saw the exactly opposite from her a few weeks ago,i dont know who her opponent was anymore,but on that day,she was really AWFUL,and i dont like that word too,related to players.so guys,why not just draw the positives out ot the match?it was a high-quality match from both sides.finish.

Epigone
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Argh. :p Sorry, but I just don't understand what you mean. :shrug:I think the poster is questioning why so many people are happy that Sesil lost, rather than being happy that Nadia won.

In other words, the observation is that some of the people posting in this thread seem to be Sesil-detractors, rather than Nadia fans :)

crazillo
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:08 PM
thank you dan!at least ONE correct observation of the match.IMO,it was one of the most entertaining matches,this year!and as i have a problem with the word "choking" so or so,to use it for that match would be highly unfair!because sesil played very,very solid today!i saw the exactly opposite from her a few weeks ago,i dont know who her opponent was anymore,but on that day,she was really AWFUL,and i dont like that word too,related to players.so guys,why not just draw the positives out ot the match?it was a high-quality match from both sides.finish.

I agree with you, but it wasn't high quality. It was average considering the errors, but great because of the tension which this match created (great atmosphere etc.). That's it. :)

alibaby
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I agree with you, but it wasn't high quality. It was average considering the errors, but great because of the tension which this match created (great atmosphere etc.). That's it. :)
but then i have to say,i saw matches over the past weeks and months,that were MUCH MORE "error-strewn" than today!and these long rallies have also become a bit rare in the past...

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Thats what i want to write but i`m too lazy to do it :o
Once again alibaby comments are :worship: :worship: :worship:

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I think the poster is questioning why so many people are happy that Sesil lost, rather than being happy that Nadia won.

In other words, the observation is that some of the people posting in this thread seem to be Sesil-detractors, rather than Nadia fans :)
thats what i mean :yeah:

alibaby
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Thats what i want to write but i`m too lazy to do it :o
Once again alibaby comments are :worship: :worship: :worship:
thanks,but thats too much honour... :) its just my opinion...
but nice of you,all the same!but thats just,what i will never understand here:
to many,it seems to be somehow "cool"to have a fight with others here!but why?hey,we can discuss,we can have different opinions too,thats very good so.but why are many SO aggressive here??we have all the same passion,guys!i find that very strange... :confused: id rather have a good,competent discussion,but not with these "bad-words",if you know,what i mean.and i think,it has nothing to do with being oldfashioned,its just about respect...
what do you think?..

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:32 PM
thanks,but thats too much honour... :) its just my opinion...
but nice of you,all the same!but thats just,what i will never understand here:
to many,it seems to be somehow "cool"to have a fight with others here!but why?hey,we can discuss,we can have different opinions too,thats very good so.but why are many SO aggressive here??we have all the same passion,guys!i find that very strange... :confused: id rather have a good,competent discussion,but not with these "bad-words",if you know,what i mean.and i think,it has nothing to do with being oldfashioned,its just about respect...
what do you think?..
Some people are jealous,some of them hate everybody who is talented оr hate the player who beat theirs favourites or just idiots who wanna "discuss" fighting each others.The world is full with strange people and you cant change them,just dont pay them attention ;)

alibaby
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Why there is so many happy people when a 16 years old girl loose from N10 in the world ?
yes,pretty sad...but it says a lot about some of the posters.did you see,she was even in tears as she left the court?if someone then still comes up with something cynical,its very weird... :confused:

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:47 PM

Okay then explain how she lost the last 13 of 14 points if it was all Nadia as some claim? As a Dani fan you should be an expert on choking... ;)

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Gosh. You are so annoying. You are more cocky than Sesil herself. :rolleyes: You are like too obsessed with her and just can't understand that the "Great Sesilator" can be defeated. She often chokes in matches.

So you are another one that is stupid enough to let anything in here truly annoy you, and to take all the obviously figurative Sesil promos literally. As to obsession, compare how often you post in the forum to me and you look even more foolish... :lol:

P.S. Sesil has only lost 17 matches in her whole career. Now tell us about the many chokes. Dig your hole deeper... :lol:

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:03 PM
So you are another one that is stupid enough to let anything in here truly annoy you, and to take all the obviously figurative Sesil promos literally. As to obsession, compare how often you post in the forum to me and you look even more foolish... :lol:

P.S. Sesil has only lost 17 matches in her whole career. Now tell us about the many chokes. Dig your hole deeper... :lol:

I don't have anything against Sesil, but some of her fans, such as you, think too higly of her. She blew leads in a lot of matches. Such as against Likhovtseva and now Petrova. She can't keep her focus for 2 sets straight.

Why must you always attack Daniela?

Andy also, you do you always put :lol: after something. You are the only one laughing. And you call me foolish? A fool is one who laughs at their on jokes, like you do. :wavey:

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Ajmo,
I want to remind that TFan1156 is not Sesil ;)
Do you understand me this time ;)

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:13 PM
I don't have anything against Sesil, but some of her fans, such as you, think too higly of her. She blew leads in a lot of matches. Such as against Likhovtseva and now Petrova. She can't keep her focus for 2 sets straight.

Why must you always attack Daniela?

Andy also, you do you always put :lol: after something. You are the only one laughing. And you call me foolish? A fool is one who laughs at their on jokes, like you do. :wavey:

No I am laughing at you. Likhotseva? I recall it was 4-4 in the third... But even if so that only makes two. Got a long ways to go to cover your "often." Daniela? Oh so I hurt your feelings or something. That explains your nonsense... :lol:

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:16 PM
No I am laughing at you. Likhotseva? I recall it was 4-4 in the third... But even if so that only makes two. Got a long ways to go to cover your "often." Daniela? Oh so I hurt your feelings or something. That explains your nonsense... :lol:

Daniela hasn't choked many matches lately. So I can't relate to you anymore. :shrug:

Dissing Daniela doesn't hurt my feelings, it will just get you bad reps. :) I suggest that you don't come back to the CP and post there. :devil:

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Ajmo,

Yes I understand you. :p

You know it's sad when people start hating a player because a fan of their's is very annoying. I don't hate Sesil though. She seems nice. :)

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Ajmo,

Hopefully Sesil would, like me, have what it takes to stand up and tell the truth, that she choked. And from there move on and make sure it does not become a bad habit that some players on the tour have developed. Simply coming in here and showering all the praises on Nadia is disingenuous.

Sharapova's_Boy
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Nadya :woohoo:

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Daniela hasn't choked many matches lately. So I can't relate to you anymore. :shrug:

Dissing Daniela doesn't hurt my feelings, it will just get you bad reps. :) I suggest that you don't come back to the CP and post there. :devil:

Bad reps?? How old are you? Seriously, want to make sure I keep this in context... ;)

Junex
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:50 PM
nice try sesil.
Built up on your experience and learn to cloe out matches....

Congrats to Nadia.
High hopes to sesil!
She can still be dangerous in the Open!

goldenlox
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:24 PM
N. PETROVA/S. Karatantcheva
4-6, 6-1, 6-4

NADIA PETROVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions for Nadia.

Q. It was maybe a little bit of a tougher match than you anticipated? Can you tell us, were you surprised by it went as long as it did and how tough it was for you to win.

NADIA PETROVA: Well, I did expect a difficult match. I knew she was a good player and I watch her at the French Open, so I had an idea how she plays, what her style is. It's been a bit difficult for me because, you know, at one hand to have a bye, it gives you extra time to rest and prepare, but at the other hand, it limits you from playing matches. I think the key for me now is to play more matches I can because I had a break after Wimbledon, and Sunday I got injured, so I couldn't really play. LA last week was really the first tournament. I still feel like I need to have more matches, to get more confidence and to feel better on the court. In the beginning was difficult. Difficult weather conditions as well, very windy. Haven't been playing well. I was kind of trying out my game, was not focused really well. A bit disappointed, frustrated. Well, after I lost that set, I pull myself together, I start to play more consistent, went for my shots, start to be more aggressive, start to come in. Third set, she started to hit the balls more. She kind of went for her shots. We had very long rallies. I lost a couple of times my serve. That was a bit disappointing. Made it for myself very difficult. At one stage, 4-3 down, I was serving Love-40. That was a very important game. After winning that game, I could see in her face she was very disappointed and she was frustrated. She just couldn't keep up playing that same tennis she did.

Q. With a 16-year-old, as you say, you probably must have felt you sort of had broken her when she wasn't able to break you in that 4-3 game.

NADIA PETROVA: Right, of course, I had much more matches under my belt. I have a bit more experience. I do know when I really had to focus and when I had to give extra. Well, to play the youngsters, it's a bit tough as well because they come on court and, you know, they're just excited to be out there. They just try to hit everything. They can really pull out unbelievable matches.

Q. Is it because they have nothing to lose?

NADIA PETROVA: Kind of. It's all kind of new for them. Everything they do, just make them move forward in the ranking. I guess the next year for them would be difficult when it comes to the point to defend those points and those tournaments. The frustration comes and the nerves coming.

Q. When you're playing kids like that, you say they don't have anything to lose, but you also notice the point where maybe mentally they're not as tough as the experienced players are.

NADIA PETROVA: Oh, definitely. Sometimes I have a feeling they don't realize what they do on the court. If they have a good day, they keep on hitting the lines and going for unbelievable shots. You know, those days can happen. Sometimes it doesn't go their way, and you can see more frustration when they play.

Q. It seemed as if she was crying almost.

NADIA PETROVA: Yeah, by the end, yeah, when I broke her at 5-4, she really seems to be down. In that last game, she didn't even fought for it.

Q. When you come to a tournament like this, you mentioned having a bye early on, it shows your status as a top player, it's a good thing. When you come to places like this, would you rather not have a bye to get another match in?

NADIA PETROVA: Well, you know, at one hand, when you have both tournaments one after another and you doing well, that extra day can really help you to recover. But at the other end, when you're coming after long break, you like to have more matches. The second-round match, it's a bit tough if you play somebody in the first round. You going to get somebody much easier, a player who doesn't have that level of tennis, you know, that you can really warm up, kind of have a warm-up match. But already she went through a round. She proved that she's a better player; she's more prepared to play me.

Q. Did you say anything to her after the match?

NADIA PETROVA: I haven't seen her.

Q. Are you still having blister problems of any kind? How would you characterize your health?

NADIA PETROVA: Well, a little bit struggling, you know. But I'm really taking care of it, icing a lot. If I start to feel that it's irritating, I'm cutting down in hours of tennis, and doing more fitness.

Q. Does it affect your matches?

NADIA PETROVA: Not at all. Not at all. I think also when you play a match, you really forget about the pains. I think the best example is Svetlana yesterday.

GrandMartha
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Great fightback Nadia :D :worship:
Good luck in the next round ;) :smooch:

jan.
Aug 18th, 2005, 04:34 PM
PETROVATED!

In contrast to Sesilated ;)

Good comeback Nadia :yeah: