PDA

View Full Version : "WARNING, Shallow Thread Ahead!" --- Hotties at the Roger's Cup!

Atrixo
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:47 AM
I've been at the Roger's Cup for the past 4 days now, and some players REALLY stood out! I mean, after seeing them in person, you realize that the pictures of them don't do them any justice! :drool:

I was practically drooling over how hot Maria Emilia Salerni was, when I was watching her matches. I mean...... WOW! :hearts: I was praying that she would advance further in the tournament, just so I could drool at her some more. On a totally superficial note, she also wins the award for "Best Ass" at the tournament. Yummy! :lick:

Ivanovic, Kirilenko, Golovin, Vaidisova, Hantuchova... are known beauties already; and after seeing their matches today... just reinforces that! Hantuchova was turning people's heads, and making their jaws drop, left and right! ;)

Sesil, actually is very pretty in person; which I wasn't expecting, based on some of her photos. She has a very solid game to boot! :eek:

Penetta, Camerin, Groenfeld, etc... the list goes on. Eye candy galore, everywhere!

I LOVE THE ROGER'S CUP! I LOVE THE WTA! :kiss:

RenaSlam.
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:51 AM
If I saw Hantuchova in person....:drool:

and Rena...:hearts:

Berlin_Calling
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:01 AM
um seeing Daniela Hantuchova in person makes me *bleep* in my pants :o

SoMuchEyeCandy
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:33 AM
I LOVE THE ROGER'S CUP! I LOVE THE WTA! :kiss:

SO DO I! :)