PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Vaidisova Fans

Tennace
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Any Nicole fans out there??????????

Her match in Toronto is coming up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kebab
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Helloooo!!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Tennace
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:00 PM
HI!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like Nicole too?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you?? Do you???? LOL

Boss monkey
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:01 PM
HI!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:

kebab
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:02 PM
HI!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I do..I'm trying to follow her since ı watched her at US OPEN..I had watched her in Istanbul live as well ;)
Go Nicole!!!!

Tennace
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I take it you dont?
To ALinajidkovafan

kebab
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I take it you dont?
To ALinajidkovafan
I think Jidkova fan is smiling to your reaction,"do you? Dou you?" haha ;)

Tennace
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Yes I do..I'm trying to follow her since ı watched her at US OPEN..I had watched her in Istanbul live as well ;)
Go Nicole!!!!

I follow her a lot too. Instanbul was a good tournament for her but it was too bad she lost to Venus in the Final. hopefully she will have a good US open this year!!!!!

Tennace
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:05 PM
I think Jidkova fan is smiling to your reaction,"do you? Dou you?" haha ;)

OH LOL!!!!!!!!!

kebab
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:06 PM
I follow her a lot too. Instanbul was a good tournament for her but it was too bad she lost to Venus in the Final. hopefully she will have a good US open this year!!!!!
:yeah:

Boss monkey
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:14 PM
I take it you dont?
To ALinajidkovafan
nope Nicole is good in my books :D .

Derek.
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:44 PM
I like Nicole also since the spring of '04. I saw her in person in Miami this year and got her autograph. :D

kebab
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:53 PM
I like Nicole also since the spring of '04. I saw her in person in Miami this year and got her autograph. :D
I took her autograph on my arm ,I had it turned into a tatoo.HAHAHAHA ;) Actually her surname is soo long I was afraid to take her autograph on my arm,so I used a post card instead of my skin.She kept her autograph short damn :fiery:

Shonami Slam
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:55 PM
I follow her since losing to Peer in AO04 juniors.
I couldn't help noticing how much larger and stronger she was from peer (only pics though) and that was when she was 14 (!!!!).
the year later she won the title, and started her waves in tashkent and vancouver (that she couldn't defend this year :( )
she came the full circle beating Peer this year as a higher ranked player with more experience on tour saving 2 mtch points.
I think she's brilliant, powerful, mighty huge serve and great attitude on court - meaning she puts her heart on the line. She's a soft one, but i like her all the same.
just so you know - she has TONS of fans. she has a very big hype around her, but i think she's got more than hype to her arsenal.

Lennval
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:56 PM
go nicole!

alwayshingis
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Come on Nicole :bounce:

You got a break with Chaky's withdrawal, make the most of it!

*Karen*
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:23 AM
She seems like a decent enough player. She should get to the top ten at some stage. I saw her play at wimbledon. She's good for her age.

kammgretel
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Vaidisova wins 6-3 6-2! :yeah:

She is one of my favo too.

Tennace
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:34 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! Nicole WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck Nicole
Yeah I got to ballboy for her at WTT. Actually I wasnt on court when she was playing but she crushed Ansley Cargill. Then at Advanta I was on court for her first set. When she was serving on my side she took all the balls from the other ball kid and gave them to me. Did I feel special or what!!!!!!!! LOL
She has been my favorite player for a while now.

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Good job Nikkie!

xcrtbckhnd
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Love Nicole!!!!! Good luck at this event!!!

Tennace
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:56 AM
HHHMMMMMMMMMM
I forgot, I Nicole playing Nathalie or Fabiola?????????

frenchie
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:08 AM
It's strange, she's been a top30 player, a great prospect for the futur but I've never see her play once!

I<3Tati
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:29 AM
It's strange, she's been a top30 player, a great prospect for the futur but I've never see her play once!

Ive never seen her play either. Oh well, I still like Nicole.:p

JLDementieva
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:32 AM
WOO! go Nicole!!!

Wiggly
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:43 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! Nicole WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck Nicole
Yeah I got to ballboy for her at WTT. Actually I wasnt on court when she was playing but she crushed Ansley Cargill. Then at Advanta I was on court for her first set. When she was serving on my side she took all the balls from the other ball kid and gave them to me. Did I feel special or what!!!!!!!! LOL
She has been my favorite player for a while now.

Lucky :eek: :p I hopes to see her on TV again :bounce:

martirogi
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:50 AM
she's my fourth favorite. ;)

kammgretel
Aug 17th, 2005, 04:19 AM
she's my fourth favorite. ;)

Well, she pertains the new and young generation of players, I can't define what grade of my fovorite player she is, but I like her always. ;) She has very nice forehand and serve. :yeah:

yes_sir
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Fantastic win Nicole... completely dominated
Look out Dechy

HotSpot
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:42 AM
i think I like her...

Tennace
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Nicoles up 3-0 to Dechy

Come On NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennace
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:11 PM
3-2 15-15 Dechy serving

Lemonskin.
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
:D CMON Niccy

Tennace
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
She won the 1st set 6-2!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!

Slumpsova
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:20 PM
i think she wins the match now ;)

Derek.
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:25 PM
6-2 6-4 :clap2: :D :) Great win Nikki! :D

yes_sir
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Nice run into the qf

gmak
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:43 PM
well done nicole :yeah:

great stuff :hearts:

kammgretel
Aug 18th, 2005, 01:28 AM
:bowdown:Wowo... :clap2:
This's a GOOD NEWS, :woohoo:
YOU'RE AMAZING, nice victory Nikki :yeah:

Tennace
Aug 19th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Next up Justine!!!!!!!!! I hope Nicole can get through this match with a win.

I<3Tati
Aug 19th, 2005, 09:28 PM
:wavey: Not sure if its been said somewhere else or not, but ESPN is actually supposed to show Nicole's match w/ Henin tonight at midnight (I assume EST)!:D

Tennace
Aug 19th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Yeah I saw but there is a rain delay so this is another time that I want to see a Nicole match on TY but some other match will be shown. Maybe it'll be on TV tomarrow.

alwayshingis
Aug 19th, 2005, 10:50 PM
The picture on the Rogers Cup website looks like they are drying the courts! Maybe Nicole will get on after all....just really late.

Hopefully both matches will get on!

Kutuzova
Aug 19th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Nicole should be on in time for them to show it on ESPN

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 19th, 2005, 10:53 PM
:D CMON Niccy

ROFL

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 19th, 2005, 10:54 PM
I hope this thread doesn't attract the same hype as they did for Ana Ivanovic.

Tennace
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:11 PM
I hope this thread doesn't attract the same hype as they did for Ana Ivanovic.

What do you mean???????

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:19 PM
What do you mean???????

Well... I have been a very solid fna of Nicole Vaidisova since over a year... and I never see anyone posting on her thread... I don't see many people caring the least about her... we are very few... then I see this thread with many people who are very unknown fans to me... claiming that they love her... is not really pleasant...

and yes... I have been her since her earliest moments... so... what did you wanted to tell the very few of us about her?

Tennace
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:22 PM
This can just be a thread for people to post her results and root for her. I'm still somewhat confused though.

alwayshingis
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Well... I have been a very solid fna of Nicole Vaidisova since over a year... and I never see anyone posting on her thread... I don't see many people caring the least about her... we are very few... then I see this thread with many people who are very unknown fans to me... claiming that they love her... is not really pleasant...

and yes... I have been her since her earliest moments... so... what did you wanted to tell the very few of us about her?

Actually, just because people don't post in her thread, doesn't mean they aren't fans. You should be pleased she has fans, if you are indeed a fan of hers. It's well known that lots of people like Nicole.

You seem to have this need to be the first and best fan of Nicole. just be happy she is getting support.

Tennace
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Is there another Nicole thread?????
I havent seen it yet since I am new to these boards.

alwayshingis
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Is there another Nicole thread?????
I havent seen it yet since I am new to these boards.

I think he is refering to the one in the Czech forum.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Actually, just because people don't post in her thread, doesn't mean they aren't fans. You should be pleased she has fans, if you are indeed a fan of hers. It's well known that lots of people like Nicole.

You seem to have this need to be the first and best fan of Nicole. just be happy she is getting support.

Sometimes Hooligans are not the best thing....

Ana Ivanovic got many fnas that were not really worth it... which now they don't even post in her thread.

The point I wanted to create is thatI have been following her closely... and I haven't seen all this fans... They point is that... do they really care...

Tennace
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:32 PM
I follow her every tournament on websites to find results and pictures of her from tournaments so I follow her. I have also seen her a few times in person playing, so I think I'm a ture fan. Shes also my favorite player.

alwayshingis
Aug 19th, 2005, 11:32 PM
They point is that... do they really care...

No. They're lying. They have an evil scheme to take down Nicole from the inside! :tape:

Of course they care, if they didn't, they wouldn't bother posting.

kammgretel
Aug 20th, 2005, 12:00 AM

You're right, we not all have only one favorite of the players, as the I said earlier, Nicole belongs to the new and young generation and her result does not defines all her career yet. And the fans don't know all her story as you, but they really want support her, maybe a few years later, she will have many fans in the world, and we cannot deny it.

But you must allow that the people to know her gradually..., this don't mean that one supports her to destroy the Thread (I hope that is not as well as you mentioned on the Thread of Ana Ivanovic).

Tennace
Aug 20th, 2005, 02:41 PM
WTG Nicole you put up a good fight against Justine. Good Luck at the Open.

Tennace
Aug 20th, 2005, 04:03 PM
WTG Nicole you put up a good fight against Justine. Good Luck at the Open.

Tennace
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:42 PM
YAY Nicole is into the 3rd round and finally has a decent draw for a grand slam!!!!!

deja_entendu
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:51 PM
who does she play next? what's her potential path? (sorry i'm too lazy too look it up)

Dexter
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:03 PM
who does she play next? what's her potential path? (sorry i'm too lazy too look it up)
She plays Ivana Lisjak next... Should be piece of cake
Then 4th round probably with Nadia Pietrowa... She might win this as well
QF with Szarapowa.... I wanna see that! :bounce:

deja_entendu
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:05 PM
Awesome, a 4th round showing would be good, however I really think that if she's playing well she should beat Petrova... a quarterfinal showing would be :drool:

Yumm I want an Ana v. Nicole semifinal :bounce:

Dexter
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:12 PM
Yumm I want an Ana v. Nicole semifinal :bounce:

OMG... Then all my wishes (about USO) will come through :drool: :hearts: