PDA

View Full Version : Sesilation comes down on Craybas

TFan1156
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:56 PM
6-2, 2-6, 6-3 Yes Jill had a recent win over the living legend Serena Williams, but it didn`t do her any good today, when the tidal wave of Sesilation, came her way... ;)

Helen Lawson
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I have to see this broad play!!

*hingis_forever*
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I have to see this broad play!!
There's not much to see! ;)

TFan1156
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:02 PM

That is what they all say, this while The Sesilator continues to down higher ranked players and climb in the rankings... :lol:

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:02 PM
aide sesil..
u rock!

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Yeah congrads Sesil she won!!!
it was very unstable
Sesil won the first set in 20 min and than broke jill right away in the second leading 6-2 *1-0 within 22 minutes, and than Sesil just, did what she usually does and, lost her concentration, She lost the second, and after a shaky start in the third she won the last 3 or 4 games to win 6-3!!!
It was a dissapointing match, but Sesil, pulled it together and won, she had 4 aces and 2 doublefaults!!
What is important is that she won!!!
Next up Petrova, Sesil can win this match, but she cant have any losses of concentration and lapses like she did in the second serve. Good thing is when she is on, she is really on, but when she is off, she sucks!!!
Anyway I think she can pull it off as Petrova is not playing all that good!!!

Congrads Sesil and I hope u win against Nadia and atleast make it to the Quarterfinals!!!!
You can do it.
I know I make hard goals for her but thats beacuse I really believe in this girl!!!!

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
lol dont blame her for loosing concentration shes just a kid:p

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:11 PM

She has done so much and she just turned 16. She is the youngest player in the top 300.
and she is already in the top 40.

So shut the fuc* up. How many times have you seen her play.
If you dont like her than dont post in her thread, okay i am tired of these stupid assholes posting shi* against a 16 year old girl, She is the youngest player out there, she already made a QF of a slam at 15. Shut the fuc* up.
I swear I am gonna open a can of whoop a**!!!
I can ignore immature little shi*s for a while, but now i am starting to get thicked off. Get some respect, what the hell have u done with your life wtafan, are u a tennis player, just buzz of!!!!

*hingis_forever*
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
She has done so much and she just turned 16. She is the youngest player in the top 300.
and she is already in the top 40.

So shut the fuc* up. How many times have you seen her play.
If you dont like her than dont post in her thread, okay i am tired of these stupid assholes posting shi* against a 16 year old girl, She is the youngest player out there, she already made a QF of a slam at 15. Shut the fuc* up.
I swear I am gonna open a can of whoop a**!!!
I can ignore immature little shi*s for a while, but now i am starting to get thicked off. Get some respect, what the hell have u done with your life wtafan, are u a tennis player, just buzz of!!!!
I've seen her play four times and was just not that impressed. I saw Sharapova destroy her twice, Likhovtseva beat her at Roland Garros, and I saw her beat Venus. Even her win over Venus was an error fest that I found hard to watch. Sorry if not everyone loves her game like you! :rolleyes:

Louis Cyphre
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:15 PM
coz you are blind

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:17 PM
lol dont blame her for loosing concentration shes just a kid:p

I am not blaming her, most important thing is she won, she pulled it out in the end.
But I am just saying in time she needs to close these matches out easily when holding the momentum in her hands.
I guess it will all come with experience!!!
:worship:

mimosa
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Bravo Sesil!!! I know that you can!!!

Lennval
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:21 PM
very good sesil!!! :D

Maryamator
I've seen her play four times and was just not that impressed. I saw Sharapova destroy her twice, Likhovtseva beat her at Roland Garros, and I saw her beat Venus. Even her win over Venus was an error fest that I found hard to watch. Sorry if not everyone loves her game like you! :rolleyes:
HEY! she lost to sharapova on grass... SHRAPOVA WAS WIMBLEDON CHAMP and sesils dfaivorite surface is definetely not grass..
ur a sesil hater.. THEN GET LOST BEFORE U GET SESILATED..!

Louis Cyphre
So blame her that she loose from N1 twice :confused:
And you are not happy from Sesil`s game coz Venus made many errors :confused:
And think that reaching QF at RG when you are 15 is nothing :confused:
Maybe yoy are right :lol:

njnetswill
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Next up: Petrova. :cool:

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:24 PM
:haha: wtafan_7 doesnt know what he/she is talking about..;)

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Next up: Petrova. :cool:

yep goodluck sesil please win lol :p

*hingis_forever*
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Even Sesil played bad against Venus. It was probably one of Venus' top 5 worst matches of all time and Sesil looked like and played like a nervous wreck. Maybe I've just seen her at the wrong times but when I've seen her play she just doesn't seem to have any weapons and her forehand is so awkward. I know her backhand is supposed to be her weapon but even that doesn't seem to hold up against alot of people. I would like to see her play her best to really be able to judge her because her game wasn't pretty from what I saw. :)

pla
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM

If you're not impressed get away from the thread chearing her win, woud you?

Aphrodite is right, we- Sesil's fans, made a lot of efforts supporting all the time the trash against her. Since she was 14, it didn't stop. Enough is enough- everyone who doesn't like her, just don't enter the threads chearing her wins.

pla
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Anyways, I am happy she won today. A win is a win :D

Louis Cyphre
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Even Sesil played bad against Venus. It was probably one of Venus' top 5 worst matches of all time and Sesil looked like and played like a nervous wreck. Maybe I've just seen her at the wrong times but when I've seen her play she just doesn't seem to have any weapons and her forehand is so awkward. I know her backhand is supposed to be her weapon but even that doesn't seem to hold up against alot of people. I would like to see her play her best to really be able to judge her because her game wasn't pretty from what I saw. :)
Sesil is 15-16 years old and she is at Top 35,maybe Top 20-25 at the end of the year.You must play very well to do it right ;) And it`s hard to play vs Sharapova if you told her that you will kick her ass right :D She will destroy you (as she did ) But Sesil will beat her soon ;)

Louis Cyphre
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Ама сме и сплотени ейййй :devil:

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:33 PM

Well the times that you have watched her, against likhotseva in the QF she played a great fisrt set, but they didnt show that on tv.
Maybe why you werent impressed is because all the times you have watched her she has played at key moments, in key tournaments on center court infrnt of so many people. She is nervous, she is immature, the times she has played on tv were against Sharapova or Williams, all top players.
The other things are just because it looks ugly doesnt mean its bad, the match vs. Williams she trogh many different spins at Williams, I admit the match was ugly but I think Sesil played well.

For crying out loud u have watched some of 4 matches that she has played on center court. against top players. She is 15. She is not gonna be slid right away. give her a break!!

And my point is if you dont like her fine, than dont like her. But when her fans celebrate her win in a thread than dont post in it. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all, have you ever heard that expression.
By the way If you want my opinion than go watch her live, I watched her play some matches at fedcup, and I watched her at some other tournaments this year and this girl is really impressive, I am not being biased i like her personality but mostly her game, she has a killer backhand, and killer speed.
If you dont believe me ask some of the other people who have watched her up close playing. The girl is very impressive and you have to be blind not to think so.

I am not attacking you but i am tired of this immature people picking on a 15,16 year old girl , What the hell is your problem. Have some respect she is the youngest out of the top 300 and already she is in the top 40 with great wins and accomplishments on her shoulder.
Dont have something nice to say than just Shut the fuc* up.
;)
Anyone who has something to say to that go ahead.

pla
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Ама сме и сплотени ейййй :devil:

Emi to ima limit na vsichko, dori v nervi kato korabni vujeta kato moite, pak pochna da mi pisva i kato trugne edin, az podkrepiam :)

Louis Cyphre
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Anyone who has something to say to that go ahead.
I cant say anything after that :worship: :devil:

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:37 PM
wow i wonder what u just said pla :p

pla
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
wow i wonder what u just said pla :p

Come in the general talk of "Bulgarian kingdom", i'll translate :D

TFan1156
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM

You were not watching very closely. In the third and final set, Venus was forced into an "errorfest" (no errorfest from Sesil) with deep hitting, changeups and spins that threw Venus off on her least optimal surface. Nonetheless, it is a good thing that Sesil is not out to impress you, only to beat higher ranked players and move up in the rankings, and this is taking place.... ;)

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I cant say anything after that :worship: :devil:

Jajaja glad to see we all have each others backs and that we have Sesil's back!!!
Thats most important.

Aide Nashta!!! Bulgaria e nomer edno!!!!!
Sesil e nai dobra!!!
Keep kicking ass Sesil!!!
:worship: :worship: :wavey:

Thanks Avram Bakalina. Pla. etc.
all Sesil supporters. :wavey:

pla
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Jajaja glad to see we all have each others backs and that we have Sesil's back!!!
Thats most important.

Sesil e nai dobra!!!

:hug: Yu're so sweet :)

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:51 PM
You were not watching very closely. In the third and final set, Venus was forced into an "errorfest" (no errorfest from Sesil) with deep hitting, changeups and spins that threw Venus off on her least optimal surface. Nonetheless, it is a good thing that Sesil is not out to impress you, only to beat higher ranked players and move up in the rankings, and this is taking place.... ;)

cant say it better myself!!!

Aphrodite
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:54 PM
:hug: Yu're so sweet :)

We all are we are the best fans in the world.
Sesil's fans rock!!!!!

Louis Cyphre
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Thats most important.

Sesil e nai dobra!!!

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/liebe/h025.gif Aphrodite :worship:

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:02 PM
sesil vs. petrova.. hmmm.. petrova is the faivorite..
but i beleive in sesil..

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:03 PM
We all are we are the best fans in the world.
Sesil's fans rock!!!!!
u rock;) :worship: :worship:

darrinbaker00
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
6-2, 2-6, 6-3 Yes Jill had a recent win over the living legend Serena Williams, but it didn`t do her any good today, when the tidal wave of Sesilation, came her way... ;)
A third-round win over Venus in a major is better than a third-round win over Serena in a major, and this is the proof. ;)

DragonFlame
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:52 PM
congratulations sesil! :worship: go take nadia down! :)

i really don't think sesil is being judged as a child because how she plays. i think the only reason why people on this board treat her as a child because you guys invented the stupid sesilisation and sesilatorthingie :p come on, how old are you people? if you'd stop with that people might actually treat her as a real player not a child ;)

TFan1156
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:21 PM
congratulations sesil! :worship: go take nadia down! :)

i really don't think sesil is being judged as a child because how she plays. i think the only reason why people on this board treat her as a child because you guys invented the stupid sesilisation and sesilatorthingie :p come on, how old are you people? if you'd stop with that people might actually treat her as a real player not a child ;)

Did your mother have any children that lived? :lol: Lighten up and live a little. This board is not best suited for people that button the top button of their shirt and drink vinegar with their evening meal.... ;)

DragonFlame
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Did your mother have any children that lived? :lol: Lighten up and live a little. This board is not best suited for people that button the top button of their shirt and drink vinegar with their evening meal.... ;)

maybe the difference is my mother doesn't have any children anymore. they grew up ;) (and i'm 17 :o so what will people older then 25 think :confused: ). if you'd think that sesilisation and sesilator has anything to do with living you're wrong :p i'm not judging or saying you're wrong with the sesilisationthing, just trying to help make sesil a bit more popular around here :) if you want to continue go right ahead :wavey: expect people to not take you(and sesil by that because you're a sesilfan) seriously though.

TFan1156
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:40 PM
maybe the difference is my mother doesn't have any children anymore. they grew up ;) (and i'm 17 :o so what will people older then 25 think :confused: ). if you'd think that sesilisation and sesilator has anything to do with living you're wrong :p i'm not judging or saying you're wrong with the sesilisationthing, just trying to help make sesil a bit more popular around here :) if you want to continue go right ahead :wavey: expect people to not take you(and sesil by that because you're a sesilfan) seriously though.

Wow! You got this all figured out at the age of 17. Amazing! Wish I were so smart! :lol:

Junex
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Congrats Sesil!
and goodluck against Nadia.

I understand why people downgrades Sesil's achievements, it just shows how bright this girls future is!
haters usually knows who to hate, look at maria, she has been through a lot of scrutiny and hatefest but look at her now, the new #1!

Well, i guess, having haters is a good thing!

Come-on Sesil, make them haters hate you more!

matthieu_tennis
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:54 PM
lol:) gj sesil nice victory agaist a good baseliner player
she has the talent, her backhand is just too hot ;)

Junex
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:54 PM

I think the "Sesilation" thing has nothing to do with Sesil being hated or as you said it "not taken seriously" on this board.

I hope you should realized by now that, as i said above, haters knew who to hate, and its actually good if people hate on you or nitpick you for any little flaws.
Its just a sign of greater things ahead!

DragonFlame
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Wow! You got this all figured out at the age of 17. Amazing! Wish I were so smart! :lol:

isn't it amazing? :p :lol: owh well... i have my ideas about it and you guys have yours. just hope you'll understand people will judge players on what their fans say, it's a hard board. ;) have fun you guys and enjoy the win! :wavey: i'll be back when she wins again and congratulate her :) , hope she makes it far this week and at the open! :bounce:

TFan1156
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:03 AM
I think the "Sesilation" thing has nothing to do with Sesil being hated or as you said it "not taken seriously" on this board.

I hope you should realized by now that, as i said above, haters knew who to hate, and its actually good if people hate on you or nitpick you for any little flaws.
Its just a sign of greater things ahead!

Of course it has nothing to do with anything, but a sour puss disguised as a good Samartin, rather boring indeed... :rolleyes:

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Evo bugarska braco i sestre podrska i iz Srbije. Bas je slatka.
:D :worship:

Dokicfan17
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:06 AM
I LOVVEEE SESIL :) she is my fave player ..i mean 2nd to Dokic..i miss jelena :(

but Sesil is soooo impressive if you have the nerve to diss her then your SOO jealous because she is only 16! She has done a lot and made the top 40 when she was 15....I mean if your dissing her and your older than her...thats just immature

but for a 16 yr old gurl shes def. impressive...she has no fear :)

spike83
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:16 PM
nadia will destroy her, just like Ai did in San Diego ...

Dexter
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Good luck against Nadia :yeah:
Eurosport will show this match :bounce:

Lemonskin.
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:21 PM
She took 3 sets to beat Craybas? :haha:

Louis Cyphre
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:25 PM
nadia will destroy her, just like Ai did in San Diego ...
I hope not :rolleyes: The reason that Sesil loose from Ai was Ai`s speed Nadia is much much much much slower than Ai and ...we`ll see :p

rrfnpump
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Sesil :banana:
but that scoreline....

I am happy that Eurosport shows Nadia vs Sesil :D:D
I love both and I like their games
It will be interesting to see what Sesil will do with Nadia's serve

Good luck both :bounce:

mando
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:46 PM
She took 3 sets to beat Craybas?

So?