Lennval
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:32 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

ClaudiaZ-S
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:34 PM
:yeah: Virginie :sad: virginia

Caz
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:49 PM
:sad: She just doesn't seem to be able to win matches anymore. Last time I actually saw her play I watched her match against Petrova at Wimbledon live .. It was close partly because Petrova wasn't playing well, but also because Vivi was actually playing pretty well for most of the match, but, as it seems from followng todays scoreline, she just couldn't seem ot take advantage of bp's and game points. Since then she hasn't seemed to be able to win matches. Full stop. It's strange.

Maryamator
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:50 PM
vivi :sad:

Ellery
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Virginie :kiss: :D :drool:

Virginia :(

Boss monkey
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Razzano:yeah:

propi
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I agree with Caz, it's bizarre but it's been a while since her last nice win, I hope she can come back in USO and continue winning titles with Conchita :p

Caz
Aug 17th, 2005, 06:23 AM
I find it especially strange because she wasn't even playing badly, against a player like Petrova, last time I saw her play. Now she just loses almost every match she plays. It's odd. Still, on the up side, at least she does manage to make these cameo appearances at tournaments, which is more than most of my fave players there days! ;)

I hope she makes the singles draw of the USO, cos I'll be there for the 1st Mon & Tues. :D

propi
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:27 AM
I find it especially strange because she wasn't even playing badly, against a player like Petrova, last time I saw her play. Now she just loses almost every match she plays. It's odd. Still, on the up side, at least she does manage to make these cameo appearances at tournaments, which is more than most of my fave players there days! ;)

I hope she makes the singles draw of the USO, cos I'll be there for the 1st Mon & Tues. :D
Well if not, you'll be always allowed to see her in Zaragoza this year as well :tape::tape:;)

Dexter
Aug 17th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Allez Virginie :bounce:

Lapin
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Bien joué Virginie!! :bigclap:

Caz
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Well if not, you'll be always allowed to see her in Zaragoza this year as well :tape::tape:;)

LOL! :tape: :tape: I won't say a word about all the money she and Conchita still owe us in form of reimbursement for travel, tickets and hotel fees for that!!! ;) :tape: You know what though, if they were to play there again this year, I would do it all over again!! How stupid am I?!? ;) :p

propi
Aug 17th, 2005, 08:46 PM
LOL! :tape: :tape: I won't say a word about all the money she and Conchita still owe us in form of reimbursement for travel, tickets and hotel fees for that!!! ;) :tape: You know what though, if they were to play there again this year, I would do it all over again!! How stupid am I?!? ;) :p
:kiss:
Not stupid, just a loyal fan ;)
Anyway if you have the chance to talk to Vivi in NY you should ask her for a racket as compensation