PDA

View Full Version : Serena's US Open outfit

Dasha_
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:40 AM
This really looks great!

I wonder if she will wear some of this today? Can't wait to see how she looks in it.

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSVSD-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSVSTK-PU-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSMPS-PU-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSUSOT-PU-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSSSHO-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSPP-big.jpg

And she has new shoes:

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NSGSWW-big.jpg

kebab
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:19 AM
i loved the last 4 photos...I can wear them too ;)

esquímaux
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:34 AM
I hope she makes it past the 1st round :o

volta
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Rena will rock those shorts :drool:

XPaneruX
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:49 AM
I hope she makes it past the 1st round :o
:lol:

No need for hope, Serena has never lost
in a 1st rd of a Slam i believe and I don't
see it happening here either. ;)

I kind of like it, though I'm certain it will
look much better to me once I see her in it.

Nice. :cool:

ampers&
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Dayum! How many outfits does she have?
That’s about the 5th one I’ve seen.
It’s beautiful though. I can’t wait to see that ass Serena in those clothes.:drool:

Nicjac
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:33 PM

No need for hope, Serena has never lost
in a 1st rd of a Slam i believe and I don't
see it happening here either. ;)

Nope, Serena never lost in the first round of a GS. But loads of others did, e.g., Henin, Mauresmo, V. Williams, Davenport, Dementieva, Myskina, Sharapova, Schnyder, and so on.

Depends on the surface, draw, level of mental and physical strength, and point of the carrer (Sharapova lost in 03 in the 1st round in 2 GS, but never since then).

Nice outfits BTW.

volta
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Dayum! How many outfits does she have?
That’s about the 5th one I’ve seen.
It’s beautiful though. I can’t wait to see that ass Serena in those clothes.:drool:
i know right? :lol:

just see the influence of Williams in Tennis :worship: :worship:

ampers&
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:44 PM
They brought fashion to tennis. Even though current players try to jock their style (Sharapoverated :rolleyes: ), they can never touch the originality that the Williams sisters brought.
No one can.

:worship: Williams Sisters :worship:

volta
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:50 PM
They brought fashion to tennis. Even though current players try to jock their style (Sharapoverated :rolleyes: ), they can never touch the originality that the Williams sisters brought.
No one can.

:worship: Williams Sisters :worship:

the girls just added so much to the game :worship:

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Better than last year for sure her dress is less vulgar ,but I prefer Tati's dress it is too classy. :hearts:
Venus has some taste but Serena :rolleyes:
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050816/capt.cpth12208160235.toronto_tennis_cpth122.jpg

jacobruiz
Aug 16th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Nope, Serena never lost in the first round of a GS. But loads of others did, e.g., Henin, Mauresmo, V. Williams, Davenport, Dementieva, Myskina, Sharapova, Schnyder, and so on.

Depends on the surface, draw, level of mental and physical strength, and point of the carrer (Sharapova lost in 03 in the 1st round in 2 GS, but never since then).

Nice outfits BTW.

I think Serena will look great in any of those outfits!:hearts:

By the way, Masha was only 15 when she lost in the first round of the AO and the FO; some players, including Serena, didn't play Slams when they were 15.

Stamp Paid
Aug 16th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Better than last year for sure her dress is less vulgar ,but I prefer Tati's dress it is too classy. :hearts:

A jean dress was vulgar? Please, enter the 21st century. :wavey:

Erika_Angel
Aug 16th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I posted these quite a while ago, from the nike website, there are a few others aswell.
I think they look really nice.

Mica
Aug 16th, 2005, 01:33 PM
This really looks great!

I wonder if she will wear some of this today? Can't wait to see how she looks in it.

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSVSD-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSVSTK-PU-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSMPS-PU-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSUSOT-PU-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSSSHO-big.jpg

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSPP-big.jpg

And she has new shoes:

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NSGSWW-big.jpg

I saw all but the shoes in Niketown here in Chicago yesterday....The eyelet skirt looks really really cute in person...Like it looks like it is much more expensive than it really is (meaning that whatever material they used to make it sports-ready, they still made it look like a normal skirt)

Oh and the nike tank was put on display with the REALLY CUTE purple jacket...I tried the jacket on and it fit really well.

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Sorry but i don't think her wrinkled dress and her nailed top are modern...she wears bad this kind of dress and it is ridiculous on her strong body.I don't speak about her boots-shoes...so bad taste,and I would add the poor sense of style is timeless it doesn't belong to the 21 st century. ;)

serenafan08
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:10 PM
That is really cute! Can't wait to see Serena in it!!! :hearts:

RenaSlam.
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Tati looks :drool: and :hearts: in that pic!

Venus+Serena#1fan
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Rena has never really debuted her slam outfits at warmups. I think she may wear the jean skirt and top from her Roland Garros collection, or her wimby dress in another color.

Becool
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Sorry but i don't think her wrinkled dress and her nailed top are modern...she wears bad this kind of dress and it is ridiculous on her strong body.I don't speak about her boots-shoes...so bad taste,and I would add the poor sense of style is timeless it doesn't belong to the 21 st century. ;)

Sorry, if you prefer the old boring style, cuz certainly Serena's last year outfit was far from ridiculous.. It was one of her best and stylish outfits..
If someone here have no sense of style, that someone is you

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Sorry, if you prefer the old boring style, cuz certainly Serena's last year outfit was far from ridiculous.. It was one of her best and stylish outfits..
If someone here have no sense of style, that someone is you

:lol: :lol: no sorry i don't have the sado masochist sense of style :lol: :lol:
You are alone to think that Serena wears seriously her outfits it is only promotional .Her bad girl outfit is stylish???No one wore it after cuz nobody sold and you want the reason???it is ugly :kiss:

I love serena for her eccentricity but eccentricity is not the synonym of beauty ;)
From far I prefered when she wore her cameroonian soccer team shirt it was original and beautiful.

And her Wrinkled dress?Lacoste did the same with tauziat and halard decugis it was so horrible, darkened era for Lacoste

MissJessou
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050816/capt.cpth12208160235.toronto_tennis_cpth122.jpg
This dress is wonderful! :)

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:00 PM
First, I want to say that I love the new outfit. However, I'm not too crazy about the flap in the back of the dress.

Now on to Borine's comments. I wouldn't talk about Serena tastes as compared to Tati and her shorts down around her ass. Opps, that's right, Tati has no ass. :tape:

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
:lol: :lol: no sorry i don't have the sado masochist sense of style :lol: :lol:
You are alone to think that Serena wears seriously her outfits it is only promotional .Her bad girl outfit is stylish???No one wore it after cuz nobody sold and you want the reason???it is ugly :kiss:

I love serena for her eccentricity but eccentricity is not the synonym of beauty ;)
From far I prefered when she wore her cameroonian soccer team shirt it was original and beautiful.

And her Wrinkled dress?Lacoste did the same with tauziat and halard decugis it was so horrible, darkened era for Lacoste
I appreciate that you have your own opinions about a person's sense of style, but we have nothing to compare your negative opinion of Serena's style to what you think good style is because we haven't seen you or what you wear. So, therefore your opinion means zero. And, if your opinion means zero, it's idiotic for you to think that someone is alone in liking Serena's style. Also, are you in Serena's mind that you suggest that she's not serious about her outfits and that it's only promotional.

Also, what wrinkled dress are you talking about?? :confused:

And duh...last years outfit was specially made for Serena, that is the reason it didn't sell. They didn't put it out in the stores. :rolleyes:

Really, your assumptions make you an ass and you should really stop to think about what you're saying before you say it.

!<blocparty>!
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:24 PM
And duh...last years outfit was specially made for Serena, that is the reason it didn't sell. They didn't put it out in the stores. :rolleyes:

I don't think many people would have wanted to buy a denim skirt to play with at their local tennis court :confused:

Everyone can have an opinion on whoevers outfits. Serena's USO clothing (catsuit especially) provide awesome media attention. Serena tops internet search polls because of them...they're bold and completely different from what everyone else has worn in the past. I thought the catsuit was genious...but, denim on a tennis court? I don't care what century we're in, I'll never think a denim dress on a tennis court goes. :)

Back to this years.I've seen pictures of the top and skirt individually, and wasn't too fussed. I love seeing it as a whole. The purple will look better in real life. Definitely the best nike outfit so far :yeah:

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I don't think many people would have wanted to buy a denim skirt to play with at their local tennis court :confused:

That's right you don't think, but you wouldn't know unless you asked, right? :)

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Frazier, it's a good thing you deleted that stupid post. I'm glad you recognized how much damage I could have done to you. ;)

!<blocparty>!
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:35 PM
That's right you don't think, but you wouldn't know unless you asked, right? :)

I don't have to ask. I just don't think my mixed doubles partners would wear denim on court. Well, I know they won't...but, whatever.

SAEKeithSerena
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:43 PM
can't wait to see her in it

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I don't have to ask. I just don't think my mixed doubles partners would wear denim on court. Well, I know they won't...but, whatever.
Yeah, but you said "many people", not your mixed doubles partners. :)

ampers&
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Dayum Denise.
You've been on a roll lately.

darrinbaker00
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Actually, De, last year's outfit was on sale, or at least it was at Niketown San Francisco. Serena's 'fits look great on her, but I've only seen them on her, and that's the problem. Nike isn't paying her a queen's ransom to have her merchandise collect dust on the shelves. I wouldn't be too surprised if Nike does her the same way Reebok did Venus.

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Dayum Denise.
You've been on a roll lately.

pisces
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:50 PM
SO True Denise?Where her a##. What up with her bottom?All straight hip"s.Golvin is pretty,I like her ponytail!

!<blocparty>!
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:52 PM

I think the average 17/18 Y/O teen in High School or College would speak for most people, well, normal people who actually play tennis :eek:

I guess Justin. is gonna come in and swoop/owned me any second now. Fuck.

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Actually, De, last year's outfit was on sale, or at least it was at Niketown San Francisco. Serena's 'fits look great on her, but I've only seen them on her, and that's the problem. Nike isn't paying her a queen's ransom to have her merchandise collect dust on the shelves. I wouldn't be too surprised if Nike does her the same way Reebok did Venus.
Well, that's one place darrin. Can you name any more? Also, do you know the percentage of sales of the outfits out of that particular store? Were you standing in the store 24/7 to see how the sales went? Did you do inventory of the merchandise? Did you go to every single tennis court in the US to see if any of the women who played actually wore the outfit that they sold in that particular store? If not, I don't get the problem as you see it. :)

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I think the average 17/18 Y/O teen in High School or College would speak for most people, well, normal people who actually play tennis :eek:

Oh really!!! :haha:

ampers&
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Well, that's one place darrin. Can you name any more? Also, do you know the percentage of sales of the outfits out of that particular store? Were you standing in the store 24/7 to see how the sales went? Did you do inventory of the merchandise? Did you go to every single tennis court in the US to see if any of the women who played actually wore the outfit that they sold in that particular store? If not, I don't get the problem as you see it. :)
:speakles:..............:haha:

darrinbaker00
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:12 PM
The problem as I see it is this: I've played in quite a few tournaments at quite a few tennis clubs in the Bay Area over the last two years, and I haven't seen one female, not even the juniors, wearing Serena's 'fits OR shoes. I've seen plenty of females sporting the Adidas 'fits with the stripes going down the back :eek: , and I even saw a woman last week with a generic Nike dress on (like the kind Sharapova wears), but no Serena gear. Heck, I've only seen one person using Serena's Wilson n3 racquet; when she was using the H6, I saw men, women, boys and girls playing with them all over the place. Maybe her stuff is overpriced, or maybe it'll start selling when she's #1 again, but folks in the Bay Area ain't buying what Serena's selling, at least not as far as I can see. What about in your neck of the woods?

Derek.
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:40 PM
The colors are awesome! :worship: :drool:

Diesel
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I really like what I'm seeing.

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:58 PM
First, I want to say that I love the new outfit. However, I'm not too crazy about the flap in the back of the dress.

Now on to Borine's comments. I wouldn't talk about Serena tastes as compared to Tati and her shorts down around her ass. Opps, that's right, Tati has no ass. :tape:
I don't care about golovin tastes,i have my tastes it is not because you are fan of one player that you must have same testes,fanatism drives you blind :drool:

And if her outfit was not sold much it is because there is no demand.If it had been demand Nike ,in its interest, would have satisfied demand.
Serena is eccentric and her tastes are not shared by everybody that's all :lick:

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:59 PM
The problem as I see it is this: I've played in quite a few tournaments at quite a few tennis clubs in the Bay Area over the last two years, and I haven't seen one female, not even the juniors, wearing Serena's 'fits OR shoes. I've seen plenty of females sporting the Adidas 'fits with the stripes going down the back :eek: , and I even saw a woman last week with a generic Nike dress on (like the kind Sharapova wears), but no Serena gear. Heck, I've only seen one person using Serena's Wilson n3 racquet; when she was using the H6, I saw men, women, boys and girls playing with them all over the place. Maybe her stuff is overpriced, or maybe it'll start selling when she's #1 again, but folks in the Bay Area ain't buying what Serena's selling, at least not as far as I can see. What about in your neck of the woods?
Oh, you're talking about her whole line? I thought you were talking about just the denim. Make up your mind darrin. Well, I've seen all her lines (except for the denim) in a lot of tennis stores I've been to, but no I haven't seen anyone wear anything in my league. One of the pairs of shorts costs $80. So, it's pretty pricey. But, Nike is pretty pricey anyway. I have two Nike tennis skirts and they were on the clearance rack for $50 each.

But, I hardly think the Bay Area encompasses the whole of the US, and I don't doubt that you've played in quite a few tournaments, in quite a few tennis clubs, but that's still not a yard stick from which to measure the sales of anything she endorses. Plus, you know I've seen those Coke bottles you wear and we won't go into how far you can see. :p Again, unless you've taken inventory of the merchandise she endorses in all of the stores, even in the Bay Area, I don't think your opinion about her ability to sell amounts to much.

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I don't care about golovin tastes,i have my tastes it is not because you are fan of one player that you must have same testes,fanatism drives you blind :drool:

And if her outfit was not sold much it is because there is no demand.If it had been demand Nike ,in its interest, would have satisfied demand.
Serena is eccentric and her tastes are not shared by everybody that's all :lick:
How do you know if the outfit hasn't sold much? Again, you're assuming, like darrin, unless you've taken inventory of the merchandise. :shrug:

As I am sure, your tastes are not shared by everybody. :retard:

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:04 PM
How do you know if the outfit hasn't sold much? Again, you're assuming, like darrin, unless you've taken inventory of the merchandise. :shrug:

As I am sure, your tastes are not shared by everybody. :retard:

At my academy there is no nobody... :lol: and each girl i played didn't wear this kind of accessories
Maybe you can find this kind of outfit in sex shop maybe but i am not sure. :tape: :kiss:

All my academy friends will never wear her outfit Sharapova outfits have a lot of success l,be realistic nobody can wear that. :confused:

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:11 PM
At my academy there is no nobody... :lol: and each girl i played didn't wear this kind of accessories
Maybe you can find this kind of outfit in sex shop maybe but i am not sure. :tape: :kiss:

All my academy friends will never wear her outfit Sharapova outfits have a lot of success l,be realistic nobody can wear that. :confused:
How old are you, 12? Why am I even talking to you?

Mr Snuggles
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:15 PM
It's actually quite good, atleast it's better then that infamous Serena 'Warrior Princess' outfit, I'm still recovering from that one.

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:17 PM
How old are you, 12? Why am I even talking to you?
You have no arguments :lol:

...I love Serena she is original but i cannot say i would like to wear her outfits,a teenager cannot wear this kinds of dress...why because it is not suitable for a teenager...I am sorry but I never saw somebody wear that...call me if you find her jean dress i promise i buy one

darrinbaker00
Oh, you're talking about her whole line? I thought you were talking about just the denim. Make up your mind darrin. Well, I've seen all her lines (except for the denim) in a lot of tennis stores I've been to, but no I haven't seen anyone wear anything in my league. One of the pairs of shorts costs $80. So, it's pretty pricey. But, Nike is pretty pricey anyway. I have two Nike tennis skirts and they were on the clearance rack for $50 each.

But, I hardly think the Bay Area encompasses the whole of the US, and I don't doubt that you've played in quite a few tournaments, in quite a few tennis clubs, but that's still not a yard stick from which to measure the sales of anything she endorses. Plus, you know I've seen those Coke bottles you wear and we won't go into how far you can see. :p Again, unless you've taken inventory of the merchandise she endorses in all of the stores, even in the Bay Area, I don't think your opinion about her ability to sell amounts to much.
1. The fifth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. isn't a good yardstick? You're reaching, boo.

2. If people are buying Serena's Nike clothes and/or shoes in the Bay Area, they certainly aren't wearing them. If people are buying Serena's racquets in the Bay Area, they certainly aren't playing with them.

3. You're awfully testy today. Couldn't catch any ambulances? :ras:

volta

just saying not hating or anything (since here everything u do it's like u hate or something :lol: ) but Maria outfits = all Nike players outfits it's not her outfit i think that only the Wimbledon was but i might be wrong ;)

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:18 PM
It's actually quite good, atleast it's better then that infamous Serena 'Warrior Princess' outfit, I'm still recovering from that one.

:lol:infamous

I would add:"space warrior princess"

For sure this year it can only be better and honnestly her new one is nice

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:22 PM
You have no arguments :lol:

...I love Serena she is original but i cannot say i would like to wear her outfits,a teenager cannot wear this kinds of dress...why because it is not suitable for a teenager...I am sorry but I never saw somebody wear that...call me if you find her jean dress i promise i buy one
If there were something to argue about I would. You make no sense. Maybe it's your english. But, if you want an argument, then answer my question. Have you taken inventory of the sales of the denim skirt worldwide? If not, it's just your opinion that is worth zero and not worth arguing about. ;)

Oh, you ARE a teenager. Still, why am I talking to you? :confused:

Stamp Paid
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:25 PM

lol! you would like that humiliation, wouldnt you? :wavey:

it would finally bring her down to a level that you would be comfortable with...

why dont you take her out your sig?? you see venus williams is not in mine, for the same reason that serena shouldnt be in yours.

Stamp Paid
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:28 PM

I guess Justin. is gonna come in and swoop/owned me any second now. Fuck.

lol, i never swooped. :p

glad youre thinking of me tho, you were always my 3rd favorite Davenport fan.:D

darrinbaker00
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Actually, I would like to see the sisters do their own athletic apparel line on their own label, so all the money can go into their own pockets. Also, I don't see how losing a clothing deal would be "humiliating." Could you explain that to me, please?

LeRoy.
I like the designs but the colors are un-Serena like . I think these would look fab on Venus.

Renaissance
If there were something to argue about I would. You make no sense. Maybe it's your english. But, if you want an argument, then answer my question. Have you taken inventory of the sales of the denim skirt worldwide? If not, it's just your opinion that is worth zero and not worth arguing about. ;)

Oh, you ARE a teenager. Still, why am I talking to you? :confused:

:lol: this is not my mother tongue you know i am only 16 i AM a teenager so i don't care about my english i do my best,i would like you write in german or spanish or french my mother tongues it would be funny :kiss:
My experience (what i saw) allows me to say it is not sold a lot.
I have no figures and i doubt Nike publishes this kind of figures but my argument is substantial it is based on what you can see on courts :kiss:

Stamp Paid
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Actually, I would like to see the sisters do their own athletic apparel line on their own label, so all the money can go into their own pockets. Also, I don't see how losing a clothing deal would be "humiliating." Could you explain that to me, please?

I edited my post:

it would finally bring her down to a level that you would be comfortable with...

why dont you take her out your sig?? you see venus williams is not in mine, for the same reason that serena shouldnt be in yours.

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:33 PM
1. The fifth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. isn't a good yardstick? You're reaching, boo.

darrin, even if it were the 4th largest metropolitan area in the US doesn't mean that it's a yardstick from which to measure merchandising. You're not taking into account factors such as private country clubs, location, marketing, tourism, migration, etc., and since it is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the US, how can you possibly be at every tennis club and tournament offered? I think it's you who's reaching, boo.

2. If people are buying Serena's Nike clothes and/or shoes in the Bay Area, they certainly aren't wearing them. If people are buying Serena's racquets in the Bay Area, they certainly aren't playing with them.

Again, you are only going by what you see. Since that city is so big, how can you possibly know what people are wearing or using playing tennis every single moment of the day? You're giving yourself too much credit, boo.

3. You're awfully testy today. Couldn't catch any ambulances? :ras:

No, just responding to your typical contradictory responses to me and assholisitc negative comments about Serena. What's the matter, not enough beans to count today?

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Again, you are only going by what you see. Since that city is so big, how can you possibly know what people are wearing or using playing tennis every single moment of the day? You're giving yourself too much credit, boo.
According to you????How do we do statistics?

You take a sample not all the population ;)

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:39 PM
:lol: this is not my mother tongue you know i am only 16 i AM a teenager so i don't care about my english i do my best,i would like you write in german or spanish or french my mother tongues it would be funny :kiss:
My experience (what i saw) allows me to say it is not sold a lot.
I have no figures and i doubt Nike publishes this kind of figures but my argument is substantial it is based on what you can see on courts :kiss:
Good god, I can't believe I'm still talking to this kid. :rolleyes: But anyway, there you go assuming again. You have no idea whether I can speak german, spanish, french or any other language. You just assume I can't because I am American. Also, if you're going to post in an english speaking forum, I would think you would care about how you say things, so that people could understand what you're saying. If you don't care, maybe you should stick to forums that only speak in your mother tongue.

Your experiences as a teenager is minimal. It doesn't allow you anything because you really don't know anything about anything yet. Again, your doubt that Nike publishes the figures on its sales is immature and ignorant, because they do. This further illustrates why your opinion means zero.

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:40 PM

You'll learn when you get to college. :wavey:

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:42 PM
post en español or in german :kiss: I will see your facilities in foreigner languages :lick:

Renaissance
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:47 PM
You take a representative sample,you are the adult and you don't respond to my question.

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:50 PM
post en español or in german :kiss: I will see your facilities in foreigner languages :lick:
Little boy, I don't have to prove anything to you, sweetie. :) Keep assuming and see where it gets you. ;)

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:50 PM
You take a representative sample,you are the adult and you don't respond to my question.
What are you talking about? :confused:

Denise4925
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:53 PM

You take a sample not all the population ;)
But, a sample is not just what you see, hon. There is a more scientific approach to it and again, you'll learn it when you get to college or whatever the equivalent of that is in your country.

yes_sir
Aug 16th, 2005, 11:56 PM
I like it!

Renaissance
Aug 17th, 2005, 12:41 AM
But, a sample is not just what you see, hon. There is a more scientific approach to it and again, you'll learn it when you get to college or whatever the equivalent of that is in your country.
My sample is not exhaustive because i can't go to a sadomasochist tennis club i am not 18

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 02:28 AM
My sample is not exhaustive because i can't go to a sadomasochist tennis club i am not 18
Yeah, okay.

Stamp Paid
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Can Denise get banned again? she's annoying and picks fights for no reason.

Click Quick Links, then User Control Panel

--------*Royal Court Terrorist Authority*

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Click Quick Links, then User Control Panel

--------*Royal Court Terrorist Authority*

darrinbaker00
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:50 PM
You know, De, you're absolutely right. It's a little before 9:00 AM here now, and there just may be someone on some tennis court in the Bay Area, as cold and overcast as it is, wearing something from Serena's collection. There also may be some people who play while I'm asleep. My bad.
No, just responding to your typical contradictory responses to me and assholisitc negative comments about Serena. What's the matter, not enough beans to count today?
Actually, I didn't have enough beans to count yesterday, and what "negative comments about Serena" are you referring to? I said that while Serena's 'fits look great on her, the only time I've seen them is on her. Besides, no one, not even Serena Williams, is immune to criticism. When you say tennis is your top priority, but only play a dozen or so tournaments a year, you open yourself up to criticism. When you pull out of a tournament with an ankle injury and then show up at an awards show two days later wearing heels, you open yourself up to criticism. When you're supposed to be one of the Alpha Females of the tour and you need three sets to beat Stephanie Cohen-Aloro (no offense, Steph), you open yourself up to criticism.

ampers&
Aug 17th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Actually, I didn't have enough beans to count yesterday, and what "negative comments about Serena" are you referring to? I said that while Serena's 'fits look great on her, the only time I've seen them is on her. Besides, no one, not even Serena Williams, is immune to criticism. When you say tennis is your top priority, but only play a dozen or so tournaments a year, you open yourself up to criticism. When you pull out of a tournament with an ankle injury and then show up at an awards show two days later wearing heels, you open yourself up to criticism. When you're supposed to be one of the Alpha Females of the tour and you need three sets to beat Stephanie Cohen-Aloro (no offense, Steph), you open yourself up to criticism.

You’re right. She does open herself up to criticism.
But she should NOT have to deal with so-called fans that make snide remarks about everything she does. You’ve made sarcastic comments about her legacy, her dedication, her fitness, her choice of men…you've made, as Denise said, assaholistic remarks about everything she does.
A true fan doesn’t treat one of their favorites like that.
You don’t see other members of fan bases criticizing their favorites the way you criticize Serena.
Serena already deals (hypothetically) with the criticisms of other fan-bases. Why should she deal with a member of the Royal Court criticizing her too???

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 04:18 PM
But she should NOT have to deal with so-called fans that make snide remarks about everything she does. You’ve made sarcastic comments about her legacy, her dedication, her fitness, her choice of men…you've made, as Denise said, assaholistic remarks about everything she does.
You don’t see other members of fan bases criticizing their favorites the way you criticize Serena.
Serena already deals (hypothetically) with the criticisms of other fan-bases. Why should she deal with a member of the Royal Court criticizing her too???
Ain't that the truth.

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
You know, De, you're absolutely right. It's a little before 9:00 AM here now, and there just may be someone on some tennis court in the Bay Area, as cold and overcast as it is, wearing something from Serena's collection. There also may be some people who play while I'm asleep. My bad.

Okay, you're right darrin I give up, you have personal knowledge that no one in the Bay Area, even in the state of California, has bought one single item of Serena's Nike collection or her tennis racquets because you haven't seen anyone wear it or use it.

Now, how much sense does that make to you? You are truly beginning to sound like the trolls we used to eat for lunch together. What's with you these days?

Uhm, I thought we were talking about her Nike collection. :scratch:

darrinbaker00
Aug 17th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Please enlighten me as to how a "true fan" is supposed to behave, Omniscient One. I do not wish to incur your wrath anymore.

daffodil
Aug 17th, 2005, 04:45 PM

Her outfits last year just screamed "Hooker" and "Gang"....Those were her worst outfits, ever I think.

This year's outfits are FANTASTIC! I love the lilac colour. I think they're her best outfits since 2002.

ampers&
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Please enlighten me as to how a "true fan" is supposed to behave, Omniscient One. I do not wish to incur your wrath anymore.
No, Moronic One, I’m through talking to you.
I’m sure others would be more than happy to enlighten you. :wavey:

darrinbaker00
Aug 17th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Okay, you're right darrin I give up, you have personal knowledge that no one in the Bay Area, even in the state of California, has bought one single item of Serena's Nike collection or her tennis racquets because you haven't seen anyone wear it or use it.

Now, how much sense does that make to you? You are truly beginning to sound like the trolls we used to eat for lunch together. What's with you these days?
If I don't see people wearing Serena's outfits on court, what other conclusion am I supposed to come up with? Women are trying the outfits on, buying them, and not wearing them? Also, how am I sounding like a troll? Because I disagree with you on this subject?
Uhm, I thought we were talking about her Nike collection. :scratch:
We were, but then you went Perry Mason on me and talked about taking inventory and being everywhere at once (by the way, have you ever thought about switching disciplines? You'd make a great defense lawyer). Relax, boo, you know I'm still one of the good guys. Truce? ;)

!<blocparty>!
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:28 PM
I think Denise buys Serena's outfits and hides them in her walk in wardrobe. That, or, she wears them at an exclusive tennis club where no Serena outfit wearing spies are allowed, and sets trends in her ladies doubles league with a catsuit/denim mini skirt and motobike boots.

Grachka
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Given Serena's recently apparent obesity, I'm not surprised she needs to have her outfits specially built around her! :eek: :p

Stamp Paid
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Given Serena's recently apparent obesity, I'm not surprised she needs to have her outfits specially built around her! :eek: :p

Please, look up obese in an English dictionary and stop making yourself sound like a fool. Im sure your mother is much closer to being obese than Serena is. :)

Grachka
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Please, look up obese in an English dictionary and stop making yourself sound like a fool. Im sure your mother is much closer to being obese than Serena is. :)
How are you sure about that!?! Have you taken inventory on those figures!?!? I am sure that my mother doesn't release those figures!?!?

Tell you what Justin, we'll get Serena and my mother in a weigh-off, and if my mother is more obese than Serena, I'll owe you a cookie :)

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:50 PM
I think Denise buys Serena's outfits and hides them in her walk in wardrobe. That, or, she wears them at an exclusive tennis club where no Serena outfit wearing spies are allowed, and sets trends in her ladies doubles league with a catsuit/denim mini skirt and motobike boots.
bloc it's the latter. When you get to be my age and have as much money as I do, you can wear what the fuck you want to without having to ask mommie to take you shopping, and you can belong to exclusive country clubs too. ;)

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:53 PM
:lol: Justin, you shouldn't talk about obatas mother like that. You don't know that woman and you don't know if she's obese or not.

But, I'll tell you what you could bet more than a cookie on, and that is that Serena has a better body than his/her mother ever has or ever will have and Serena has more money. :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:54 PM
bloc it's the latter. When you get to be my age and have as much money as I do, you can wear what the fuck you want to without having to ask mommie to take you shopping, and you can belong to exclusive country clubs too. ;)

I can't wait to be able to buy clothes in a proper store, nevermind off the Nike sale rack :dance: :yippee: $50 a skirt :drool:

Denise4925
Aug 17th, 2005, 10:56 PM
I can't wait to be able to buy clothes in a proper store, nevermind off the Nike sale rack :dance: :yippee: $50 a skirt :drool:
That's why I have money. I know a good deal when I see it. But, when you start spending your own money and not mommy and daddy's, you'll learn. ;)