PDA

View Full Version : Monday Report (Night Session)

Paldias
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Well I got to the gates at about 5:45, 15 minutes later than the gates had open and I was a bit disappointed to find out that all the matches were over. So I decided to look around with my friend and there I saw Martina Navratilova and she was practising pretty well, I took a bunch of pictures and looked around.

I was so damn thirsty that I went to go buy a large evian bottle when I found out that the water was 5.00 each :tape:. Then after about an hour or so of walking around I decided to head to the stadium..LUCKILY however as I was walking there I saw an autograph session was going on and I decided to stick in line and find out who was there when I got there. I got to the front of the line and to my happy surprise is was Ai Sugiyama! :) I got her to sign my jumbo ball and I walked away...I only realized 30 min. later that I had took her pen :tape: :tape: (Allez souvenir!!!)

Then I walked over to the stadium and sat down in my seats. Then we watched Golovin Sprem warm up and to my surprise the match was pretty competitive. Golovin really impressed me, but DAMN does Sprem hit it hard, like crazy-hard I couldn't believe it. Sprem really had her chances, it's too bad she missed them....I so wanted it to go 3 sets. But it didn't even though it went really long...I was yelling ALL match long and everyone kept giving me dirty looks it was HILARIOUS :lol:

Then there was the Monica Salute and it was really, really, nice...she even hit signed balls up into the Stadium. She couldn't reach me though, so I was a bit upset but such is life. Then Pelletier and Vento-Kabchi came on and damn even though this was a 6-0 6-1 win it really was close. Pelletier hits the ball so hard, but Vento-Kabchi is a great counter-puncher. The points were always going to long rallies, it was a fun match. Marie-Eve threw her hands up in the air when she won her 1st game, it was so nice! :) I kept screaming my head off for Pelletier and the umpire had to say "Quiet please, especially to those in the upper seats" so funny :lol:

It really was a fun time and I really appreciated how nice Ai was :) I'm going tomorrow night as well and I am so looking forward to getting autographs and seeing Serena :D

cakiteror
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:13 AM
is MARY PIERCE THERE?
THANKS FOR THE REPORT,YOURE REALLY ENJOYING YOURSELF,LOOOL!

ezekiel
Aug 16th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Great report. Hope to read more

Jakub
Aug 16th, 2005, 03:37 PM

Dexter
Aug 16th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Thank you :yeah:

King Aaron
Aug 16th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Thanks. :)

yes_sir